Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Few tips of AH

Will be short and simple as I can .

1. If You (like I) do for example 2-3k auction per day then (not all of you) can't know that getting returns from AH from mailbox can be annoying as hell. So what I'm doing to avoid is:
    1.1 get all mails (til full bags)
    1.2 split them on 2 types - those what requires actions like for example difficult to get mats, enchants and so go on and 2nd option - those what I put with batch list like glyphs etc
    1.3 send them to 2 chars (to avoid searching and spliting again boxes from my bank char) - 1 with those mats what you need to control and 2nd to batch char. Then to save some time (scanning AH) you resend mails char where you sent mats connected to batch listing. While scanning all AH (for me its around 10 mins) you can post like 1k+ auctions and save some time to snatch / miling / shuffle items etc.
    1.4 Then you resend mats that you need to control the price.
    2. If there is/are leecher(s) on your realm like they have poped out after I ressurected few branchs of AH then there are many many ways to **** them up and you dont need to do almost anything just have and know "how to use" brain. So let's start:
    2.1 So for this "guide tips" I'll use example of mysterious fortune card which I ressurected on my realm. Assume that leechers will will hook on your advertisement (macro and people's opinions about you). They somehow undercut you then "what to do". Assuming leechers are idiots (mostly they're) they do other stuffs at ah than copy-pasate someone's else ideas. Then it's good for you .
    2.2 Go for example Realm Pop . You can notice population of realms there and what is more important - how much people are on your side (how many potential clients you have). Then assume your leecher undercutter is named X. So X puts for this example fortune cards on price that you can't accept. Then imho most efficient way is to strike back. For example https://eu.theunderminejournal.com/s...ler=Epidermuss this guy. You can notice almost anything what you want to know about his sales. Then you can step in with for example as inscr char with 1-3k of glyphs and I'm not saying about nuking it down. It's a waste ;p. Take back control of this market .
    2.3 Wait untill he will bleed out .
    3. Now where 1 more patch is on way to MoP there are few items what are selling (with high profits).
    - ego type - potions to change your look, tranmosg gear(snatch list is a must;p), // wowhead, google with for example "transmog/mogging gear wow" phrase, Transmog Fashion and so go on - there is 1 thing that you need to know - items are limited which means that yes - you could create insane ammount of good* looking gear but what is the purpose - most popular sets are going asap from AH , another thing is that you could create you own sets even if they're not available anymore like those from naxx (for example frost resist gear) like I did for myself here
    - consumamble (low), flasks (high - cauldrons), // there always will be consumers even at low lvls - why ? cause they want to lvl up asap without eating food and so go on - at the end (85) competition is little more challenging but if you do for example 1k of each (type) potion (and you're for this craft specced - potion master) then you can easly control this market
    - ores (since epic gems are still around 1k) // shuffle, ench, expensive epic gems (for cusuals), items, lvling items, daily jc quests
    - herbs (people are dumb and buy for example low lvl herbs even if they know that they're at AH stacks of cata herbs that you could mill and change into low lvl inks for example)
    - crafted items // people were, are and will be lazy, laziness that you can make profit
    - patterns // there are collectioner's and their ego on which you can make something valuable - for example if you can remember old DMF patterns from bags ? they (if they do have) have like 1% drop from bosses like nefarian in bwl so either or someone is lucky or people dont bother farming them anymore
    - and so go on // go for any website that has info (my favourite is TUj :P) about sells and use it combined with brain
    - vendors' pets / mounts
    4. Rude way.
    4.1 Like on each realm they are bots. Bots that can make you rich or poor depends from how you could look for it (this method required some gold ;P). If you could "bail out" them for 2-4 weeks then "report them" and resell it with profit then it's good for you . "How to" ? Let's think... how the **** 1-2 guys can have like 200-300 stacks of few types ores or herbs ? 24/7 farming...sure thing
    4.2 Control diffrent ways of economic. Which means if you have enough mats you could control as for example alchemist potion/flask market combined herbs' market give you control over their prices
    4.3 Watching your back. This means avoid any dupe shit that you can't sell fast enough. They're still working dupe methods like for example of tcg/shadmourne items and all other items. If you see something like "wts 300 epic red gems" (cata ones) then ekhm... or you can bail all of them or you will have undercutters and that's a fact. Dupers will sell them but its not guarantee that you will .
    5. Finishing movements . Few tips at the end.
    5.1 If you have too much time you could for example do mount runs etc - if you will ninja/win fair item you can sell it (thanks to blizz :P) - from 5k and higher - saw 25k maly25 mount sold so
    5.2 Farming. Sure thing - for me its farming the AH for others ores/herbs/items. Imho what you could use is for example for thundefury arcanite bars with transmute master friend and just wait till someone feverishly will want to buy enchanted elementium bars at trade and then "attack". Another example could be boost in raids like molten core for twinks , icc10 norm/hc (soloable for tanking classes) and lower contents. If you reaaaaaaaly want gold then you can just go and "farm" it. T5 (SSC/TK), T6(MH/SWP/BT) T7 (10man is easy mode) T8(10man - easy mode) they drop from 150 to 250g each + epics (sell tbc to vendor - 5-25g each / de naxx for shatter).
    5.3 What to do with time ? This goes for ****ing 50mails / 1 minute thanks to blizzard.... well you could read something or write another guide ;P. Watch something bookmarked in your browser 1 day ago etc - normal routine of day.
    5.4 What those tips can be helpful for ? Well for me something like Bible - you can't (atleast on my realm) - you just can't loose on it if you're just patient type of person.
    5.5 (Propably most wanted FAQ type question/answer) What do I sell ? Anything and nothing . Anything what I can make gold on it and nothing that I cant. I've got 6 profs - gatherer (herb/min), scribe/alch (transmute-pot // cata lvl), ench (around 99% of formulas)/jc (around 70% of patterns // cata lvl). So either I can farm mats for myself (if im too borred of my life) either for example "shoot" craft of any useable for raiding mats. Baah even you can sell in those days cata entering gear. And I'm not saying about twinks' items (you can sell those too :P) but i-power-lvl gear. Which means levels on "how to" get into LFR in 1 max 2 days .
    5.6 Can I control server's market alone ? Simple and straight : no ;p. Why ? Cause it requires so much ****ing time that only chinese guys can allow themselves to do it (getting and reposting ah takes like 1-2h min / day). You'd need atleast 2 chars to control it (A/H) but you can work out with for example like I did with my old friend. I don't touch his branches of market and he does the same thing. This way we control like 80-95% (depends from day) of one side's market.
    5.7 What would You need ? Brain (it's a must) and knowledge "how to" use it (belive me even in those day people can't ****ing understand "stay still and do nothing = free achiev" - no they almost always know "better"), then some database - look at wowhead and mmo-champion databases - free and have almost anything you'd ever need , some websites to track things for you like champion for news, friends for info from blizz, websites like TUj to know what's going on on your realm (I didn't meet (yet!) people scan AH manualy* :P), banks - more banks prefer few guildbanks (atm I'm using 2 x 6 guildbank tabs + like 20 normal slot banks, meybe soon I'll jump on 3rd guildbank), addons (I'm using on my seller addons like bankitems, auctioneer, ct mail addons, lilspark's workshop, my sales, prat and so go on).
    5.8 Can You bail out AH ? In theory You could but more important question would be - what for ? Imho You'd need atleast (for my realm) around 250-500k to do it but there are also people who farm and are no bots at all so You must consider that also .
    5.9 What to do with mass items like for example mass hypnotic dusts ? Do You remember how many arcane/illusion/dream dusts were at ah in the past and what's their current price ? So either or You'd like to slow sell them and keep some for MoP (pandas are the new ones here and wotlk/cata FoS'es for 1st 80 and 85 and 90 will be there) for leveling.

6. The AH thing.
    6.1 If there is a wednesday or thursday - the most common raiding days and there is item X with few levels of price. Then I seen X items in ammount of 40 auctions with ammount 1 item for 5g for example and on next page i see same ammounts but for double price so I will always undercut the 2nd poster. Why ? Cause X items (dunno let's take volatile any kind) in those 2 or any other playing* days is imho joke for me, just use the brain and how many X items you need for Y enchants/bucklet and so go on .
    6.2 How much can You get per day/patchday from AH. It depends from realms and this is a fact and I can speak only for 3 EU realms what I've played on . So basic on my exp I could say that in cata exp You could earn from 1k to even 150k depends from day. Patch day = paradise for bankers . From other side all depend from hour that You post. For example the day would be wednesday so I'd like to be "on top" of the AH after 3pm (for most EU countries is going back from work hour) and from 7 to 11 pm - mats before raiding and "upgrading" gear after raid.
    6.3 Forums. The forums and the blogs combined with databases is almost god mode in this game in those day. Meet them, learn how to use, accept them and profit from them .
    6.4 The order. From Your posting at AH depends how much time you will have to spend on making your bags clear. If You'd post all kind of patterns in line then it will be easier to choose to what char it will go as for resend method and how fast you will be able to do it.
    6.5 Neutral AH. Is good . Especially when on Your side there are no mats at all and You don't have time/will/etc to farm but You do have a helpful friend .
    6.6 Why the mass ? Why You should do items for mass ? It saves a lot of time and money. Why should I or You do the xyz item every ****ing 2-3 days if it could be done once for 1-3 months and just take out few of them from 1 of Your banks.
    6.7 Advertisement is the key . Many new players dont know about xyz item as it was designed for way diffrent things thant it suppose to so You could earn on it . For example one of ideas would be a macro to trade (remember to not spam - people would ignore you asap :P) with linked xyz items and some encourage text.
    6.8 Avoid thing. If you want be atleast in some part annonymous type of person - don't do make char bank from char on 10th lvl+. Why ? Armory thing .
    6.9 Use the brain. Having always in your pocket even if it's not a gold but xyz item(s) is good . WoW's market will never fall or die cause of people playing in this game so good thing is to analyze the market and change your braches of your income and eventually come back to those when leechers will bleed out .
    6.9.1. Empty bags. It's bad to have empty bags when You've done already your AH routine. Why ? Cause for example when 40/40 of xyz item at ah would sell then You'd need go to bank etc to replenish the missing ones at AH.

Sorry for all typo mistakes but from few points in plan it became a little wall of text.
    Ps. This is only a part of most common knowledge what should be known to everyone. If any banker style player would like to write something then I think We would agree that propably it would take a nice book .
    Ps2. 5,5 months or work
    Last edited by ketrish; 03-16-2012 at 09:55 AM.

Few tips of AH
    Stige's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    7/13
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Holy wall of text batman, add some colors and shit, would make it a lot easier to read.
    Super Unicum

kozzzan's Avatar Knight
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xarper View Post
    Holy wall of text batman, add some colors and shit, would make it a lot easier to read.
    Hahaha.
    Yes i agree, it's kinda boring to read it atm. And if you add color to it, it'll first become easier and funnier (gay).

pharoma's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To much text. You better add rainbows

shad8w's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by pharoma View Post
    To much text. You better add rainbows
    Even that isn't enough :P

Confucius's Avatar Panda of Worlds The Idiot

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    267/283
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Try to add an extra line in between each of your tips for easier reading, and bolding every tip number. +Rep for effort so far, keep it up!

aionic11's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    122/29
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    tl;dr .

FuryExploiting's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Holy.. I don't think anyone have read it yet.
    [I]Got banned from Diablo 3 or World of Warcraft? Click here! https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-trading-market/world-of-warcraft-buy-sell-trade/345106-wow-unban-service-high-rates-good-feedback.html

muppet619's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh myy eyeess!!!!!!!!!!

Loren87st's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great forum, I like to solve many problems