It's required to already have some gold to be able to do this + a few inactive wow accounts (just borrow from friends if you don't have any).
1. Make a character (lets call it Char1) on a server with damn high prices. (An easy way to find one is to just create a couple of level 1s on some servers, go offline and compare prices on some items, for example epic gems, from your cellphone WoW app so that you don't have to travel to a capital on multiple unmounted chars).
2. Send SOR from Char1 to an inactive account.
3. Login into the SOR:ed account and create a new char on the same server as your main. This one will be called Char 2. Don't use the powerleveling and migrate asap.
4. Login into your main account and buy stuff for about 20k (for example gems, landslides etc).
5. Give the items you bought to Char2.
6. Log in to battlenet and ding 80 on Char2 and migrate it to the server (with damn high prices) where Char1 is for free.
7. Sell every item you have on Char2. If you found a good server it should be possible to have 50k gold when your done.
8. Send a new SOR from a char your main server to another inactive account (lets call it SORacc2) and create a new level 1 char (lets call it Char3) onSORacc2 on the server with damn high prices where Char1 and Char2 are.
9. Give the money (about 50k) from Char2 to a Char3. Since you afaik only can migrate with 20k on a level 80 char try to buy a boe mount or something to be able to transfer all the gold or just use multiple accs.
10. Log into battlenet and ding 80 on Char3. . Migrate it for free to your main server.
11. Give the money/boe mount/whatever to your main.
12. You're now 30k richer.
13. Repeat it with every inactive account you can find.
You could ofc to it the other way around and buy stuff on a cheap server and sell it on your main server.
sry 4 shit englizh. Any questions?
It could be hard to find an expensive server but I found one which was averagly like 250% more expensive then my own quite fast. GL