Make the most out of your scroll of resurrection and RaF (may be situational) menu

User Tag List

Ducey's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Make the most out of your scroll of resurrection and RaF (may be situational)

I have been a user here for awhile but by the time I find out something of noteworthiness it is posted but here I believe I have found something kinda neat.

I had an account which I RaF myself last month then it went inactive for a month...but the RaF was still linked to my main acct so I thought I would give it a try

With the new Scroll of Resurrection you can revive the acct and then instantly get a toon to lvl 80 and the (new set of relevant green gear the 280% Flying Free and the Cata upgrade...but the beauty of the whole thing was when I partied with the RaF acct and to my surprise I was able to grant levels! to my lower toons so 40 levels free of charge and a lvl 80 I can transfer over if desired...and I did not have to do any of the work...
    Last edited by Ducey; 03-07-2012 at 02:02 PM.

Make the most out of your scroll of resurrection and RaF (may be situational)
    hellian46's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If im understanding right you did more work then was required since you leveled a toon to 80 with out the boost that Raf offers?

I might have understood wrong but thats what im getting from your post.

Nyst's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh god, I linked my friends to the game and our links expire today. How long does it take to relieve scroll emails?!?

Arcanejunk's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ducey View Post
    I have been a user here for awhile but by the time I find out something of noteworthiness it is posted but here I believe I have found something kinda neat.

I had an account which I RaF myself last month then it went inactive for a month...but the RaF was still linked to my main acct so I thought I would give it a try

With the new Scroll of Resurrection you can revive the acct and then instantly get a toon to lvl 80 and the (new set of relevant green gear the 280% Flying Free and the Cata upgrade...but the beauty of the whole thing was when I partied with the RaF acct and to my surprise I was able to grant levels! to my lower toons so 40 levels free of charge and a lvl 80 I can transfer over if desired...and I did not have to do any of the work...
    omg this is awesome i hadn't though of it +repped. leveling a character to 40 to grant myself to 80 as we speak.

Ducey's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by hellian46 View Post
    If im understanding right you did more work then was required since you leveled a toon to 80 with out the boost that Raf offers?

I might have understood wrong but thats what im getting from your post.
    and no I did not do more work I got FREE levels off the lvl 80 toon they gave me the scroll or resurrection now gives a freebie level 80 well the person you send the scroll too but i am the owner of both accts...

so cheep battle pack when it was on sale $5
    wolk when it was on sale $10
    FREE cata upgrade thanks to the Scroll of Res.
    one free level 80 toon no work required
    which granted 40 levels to random toons on my main acct from level 60 on I ended up with
    4 level 80 toons from the one i was given by blizz which i never completed a single thing on it went from 1-80 in a blink
    and they also included green armor 75 gold and free 280% flying
    not bad

hope that is a little more clear...if i would have been thinking about it I woulda taken some pics before hand I was just more amazed that it actually worked

Ducey's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i got mine with in the hour