267/283
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TehVoyager View Post
    @Wesker99: You obviously haven't read a word of my OP.

FYI your Chardev is about 3 pieces different from the set I have in the OP, further showing you haven't read my OP.

Ty for the input, but unless your going to read what I've written, your post comes across as nothing but negativity and trolling.

(BTW I heard Purging that Disc priest is cool story & I'm smart enough most of the time to not be caught trying to solo people down, because BGs and PvP as a whole are TEAM environments, where staying with the other people works wonders to increase your survivability.

Brief update: as Wesker9 said, things hit hard at the momment, lol

Rogues, DKs and a Boomkin (wth?) all did a serious number on me this evening. however, im now 3 pieces of gear up, working on my macros and keybinds and genrally having a good time, even though im still half a level out from the Niff axes. Oh, found an Xmog for the Axes....... Shatterstone Pick lololool

Also cant decide between the Heirloom Trinket (more resil, longer CD) or the shorter CD but less resil Blue 70 Trinket. Blizzard apparantly decided that noone needs the epic 70 trinket anymore, and removed it from game. >.<
    I would go with the blue 70 trinket, giving the reasoning that being able to get out of a stun more often and do some damage to your enemy is better than being stuck in a stun for more amount of times and not being able to damage your enemy, but maybe taking an unnoticeable bit less damage, that will be migrated by the amount of time you are in the stun.

[PvP] 71-74 Bracket Shaman Twinking, A guide
    TehVoyager's Avatar I just love KuRIoS
    Thanks G/R
    85/470
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good point conf. im using the Heirloom for the momment due to allready having one. i'll most likely update to the blue trinket once i get the rest of my set.

(don't post things I post to Patreon.)

Confucius's Avatar Panda of Worlds The Idiot

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    267/283
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah with battles taking on average 20 minutes or so it's the difference between 4 stun breaks or 10 stun breaks :P

Bomboclat's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Wesker99 View Post
    @OP
    chardev 9

That is what you want to look like.
    What you will learn from this bracket is this. Enhance is a total joke and its trash. If you stand there in PVE gear hoping to 1 shot that disc priest with 40% resil and a 18k absorb on them. GL BRO. You want 20-25% resil. Enhance is WOLF DEPENDENT.
    My 71 Frost DK will eat you any day. My 74 BM will use 5 abilities around. Send Spirit Beast to charge and hit Bestial Wrath and the Intimidate while i hit Kill command and you will die in 4 seconds or less.
    I am not gloating by the above. I am just warning you and explaining that enhance is trash.
    Be 71 and get 35% resil. You won't kill anyone unless they die in 1 hit(9k hp). You die in 1 shatter.
    Be 71 and get 25% resil. You won't kill anyone unless wolves are up. You die in 1 shatter or during the duration of 1 cheap shot.
    Be 71 and get 10% resil or less. You will be like Grublin a few posts up. You still won't kill anyone with out wolves and you will die in 1 frost bolt followed by a ice lance while his healer is CCd.

Rethink what you are doing. Every melee class in the 70-74 bracket is trash besides Blood DK/Hemo Rogue/72 ret. Why is that? You will see once you are in a BG with my Gearing advice or not. GL. You'll need it as enhance.

edit* btw. if you DO go to 72. You're making yourself x2 more gimp then you already will be
    Btw i am not acknowledging a single thing Grublin says when he has 0 spell pen.
    Lol you created an account to troll this thread? You sound a bit bitter. Did you get globaled by a niffs on your huntard? I know this bracket is serious business and everything but try to calm down before your heart gives out.

And i was unaware that i needed spell pen to kill dragons. Please, enlighten me oh powerful wow god, king of the 70-74 pugs! Rofl what a joke

Thanks G/R
    85/470
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Bomboclat View Post
    Lol you created an account to troll this thread? You sound a bit bitter. Did you get globaled by a niffs on your huntard? I know this bracket is serious business and everything but try to calm down before your heart gives out.

And i was unaware that i needed spell pen to kill dragons. Please, enlighten me oh powerful wow god, king of the 70-74 pugs! Rofl what a joke

Don't feed the troll, he'll come back if you do ><

Edit: Learned more about how to search gear on wowhead. Updated Gearset some more. Updated spec.

Please dont respond to the post directly below this one. dont feed the trolls.
    Last edited by TehVoyager; 02-14-2012 at 05:25 PM.

Wesker99's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I actually had a Contrib account jmulhern345. about 100 rep. What happened was i let some dude from codemp use it. He got banned from codemp. I never noticed. He scammed someone with my contrib account for a Honorbuddy lifetime.

MY main post was the honest truth, but i can tell that OP won't listen. You have no spell pen as enhance Gruble or whatever you shamans name is.. please do not speak to me you are the trash in this bracket like those people that Queue with greens and blues and ungemmed brutal. Atleast ungemmed brutal people won't die in 1 shot like you do.

@OP i see your updated gem set. Don't listen to this stupid shaman with no spell pen. I am not trolling. I am literally trying to help you in this. if you want to be a stubborn little kid that doesn't want REAL constructive criticism and be in this bracket for 4 weeks and then QQing about why no one wants you in RBG for lack of spell pen and stam gems. You are above hit cap anyone. Why would you want that Head chant. 34 ap is MUCH worse the n 20 Resil 18 stam. Honestly. You are using Season 3 bracers. Get guardians. Who is more help here?
    Me. The guy who has played 3+ classes in this bracket and been here for some time.
    The Shaman. The guy with 22 agi to cloak instead of spell pen. I take my 100% chance of spell hits and zero resisted damage then 44 ap bro.
    YOU. Who isn't "Bad" you just are looking at that shaman with 22 agi on cloak and thinking he doesn't have downs.

last post on this thread from me. Take my tough love. Or take some idiot nurturing every choice you do no matter how senseless.\

[email protected] is my Real - ID if you have questions about stat weights and gearing.
    Last edited by Wesker99; 02-14-2012 at 05:03 PM.

Thanks G/R
    85/470
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I actually had a Contrib account jmulhern345. about 100 rep. What happened was i let some dude from codemp use it. He got banned from codemp. I never noticed. He scammed someone with my contrib account for a Honorbuddy lifetime.

MY main post was the honest truth, but i can tell that OP won't listen. You have no spell pen as enhance Gruble or whatever you shamans name is.. please do not speak to me you are the trash in this bracket like those people that Queue with greens and blues and ungemmed brutal. Atleast ungemmed brutal people won't die in 1 shot like you do.

@OP i see your updated gem set. Don't listen to this stupid shaman with no spell pen. I am not trolling. I am literally trying to help you in this. if you want to be a stubborn little kid that doesn't want REAL constructive criticism and be in this bracket for 4 weeks and then QQing about why no one wants you in RBG for lack of spell pen and stam gems. You are above hit cap anyone. Why would you want that Head chant. 34 ap is MUCH worse the n 20 Resil 18 stam. Honestly. You are using Season 3 bracers. Get guardians. Who is more help here?
    Me. The guy who has played 3+ classes in this bracket and been here for some time.
    The Shaman. The guy with 22 agi to cloak instead of spell pen. I take my 100% chance of spell hits and zero resisted damage then 44 ap bro.
    YOU. Who isn't "Bad" you just are looking at that shaman with 22 agi on cloak and thinking he doesn't have downs.

last post on this thread from me. Take my tough love. Or take some idiot nurturing every choice you do no matter how senseless.\

[email protected] is my Real - ID if you have questions about stat weights and gearing.
    Please dont reply to the person im quoting here. dont feed the troll.

i'll take your advice, but perhaps you should learn to phrase it in a way that doesnt make you seem to completely disregard everyone else who has posted in the thread so far?

refering to people as "kid" "bad" "stupid" "has downs" "trash" "idiot" isnt going to make you look cool here, or make me believe you any more. its going to make me stop reading what you've written (and indeed i did, i had to read it to get all the insults you used on people for this reply) and simply want to see your posts gone from my thread.

Seriously, your PVP skills in 70-74 Bracket may be pro. but your interpersonal skills need some serious work.

Thanks G/R
    4/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please dont reply to the person im quoting here. dont feed the troll.

i'll take your advice, but perhaps you should learn to phrase it in a way that doesnt make you seem to completely disregard everyone else who has posted in the thread so far?

refering to people as "kid" "bad" "stupid" "has downs" "trash" "idiot" isnt going to make you look cool here, or make me believe you any more. its going to make me stop reading what you've written (and indeed i did, i had to read it to get all the insults you used on people for this reply) and simply want to see your posts gone from my thread.

Seriously, your PVP skills in 70-74 Bracket may be pro. but your interpersonal skills need some serious work.
    Well I was gonna reply to him, but then I read that he gems for stamina and thinks spell pen is the same thing as spell hit. I guess I should just let it go eh

And yes the blue insignia trumps the purple one. The 2 min cd is a game changer for sure.

If you can find someone with the ring recipe, then grats! I can't find it on my server to save my life. The neck and ring aren't really 'must have' but I like to have everything I can get my hands on. With that said, I need to grind out my rep but I'm too lazy lol!

Thanks G/R
    85/470
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    to be honest, he DOES have a point in regards to having some Spell pen. all our shocks and the Bolts from Maelstorm are all spells. i'll look into how much spell pen is acceptable at that level bracket, and if one enchant caps spell pen out, then hell guarenteeing a full, unresisted hit is a good thing, right?

Did you get a chance to look at the Alternate pieces im looking into? that iLvl 200 helm for Lvl72 might be a great bonus overall, with more Stam and more stats.
    Last edited by TehVoyager; 02-14-2012 at 07:01 PM.

Thanks G/R
    4/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TehVoyager View Post
    to be honest, he DOES have a point in regards to having some Spell pen. all our shocks and the Bolts from Maelstorm are all spells. i'll look into how much spell pen is acceptable at that level bracket, and if one enchant caps spell pen out, then hell guarenteeing a full, unresisted hit is a good thing, right?

Did you get a chance to look at the Alternate pieces im looking into? that iLvl 200 helm for Lvl72 might be a great bonus overall, with more Stam and more stats.
    Spell pen for pvp - Yes.

Spell pen for pve - NO

Lava lash is fire damage and is your hardest hitting ability. For spell pen cap at 70-74 it's 70. Elemental resistance totem is 70 and same with motw. Im not sure what mage armor resistance is.

No I havent gotten to look at your gear choices, I've been reading from my phone and going to each piece of gear is a pita lol! You talking about the engy goggles? If so I dont think its worth going to 72. Last time I did the math, you lose too much from ratings to bother with it. But that's been a while
    Last edited by Bomboclat; 02-14-2012 at 11:32 PM.

Thanks G/R
    4/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your head is still the brutal piece from the wowhead link you left. It looks like you're using the wrong meta

Edit: Going to 72 your ap only goes up like 40. Your haste goes down, your crit goes down, your hit goes down, your resil goes down. HP goes up, obviously. It was like 1k hp?

This is comparing http://www.wowhead.com/item=34333 with http://www.wowhead.com/item=42551
    Last edited by Bomboclat; 02-14-2012 at 11:47 PM.

Wesker99's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spell pen for pvp - Yes.

Spell pen for pve - NO

Lava lash is fire damage and is your hardest hitting ability. For spell pen cap at 70-74 it's 70. Elemental resistance totem is 70 and same with motw. Im not sure what mage armor resistance is.

No I havent gotten to look at your gear choices, I've been reading from my phone and going to each piece of gear is a pita lol! You talking about the engy goggles? If so I dont think its worth going to 72. Last time I did the math, you lose too much from ratings to bother with it. But that's been a while
    Whats the point of making a PVE twink? I know what spell pen does. Reduce the resistance of the target. If you are honestly GEARing for raid damage. You should just go to 85. @OP i will reply to you in a way that is "Mean" because "Mean" people get the point across better. This shaman with no Spell pen is a joke. PVE at 70 is a joke. Get a 85 to carry you.

Confucius's Avatar Panda of Worlds The Idiot

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    267/283
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whats the point of making a PVE twink? I know what spell pen does. Reduce the resistance of the target. If you are honestly GEARing for raid damage. You should just go to 85. @OP i will reply to you in a way that is "Mean" because "Mean" people get the point across better. This shaman with no Spell pen is a joke. PVE at 70 is a joke. Get a 85 to carry you.
    Unfortunately "mean" is not allowed on these forums, reported.

Thanks G/R
    85/470
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @OP i will reply to you in a way that is "Mean" because "Mean" people get the point across better.
    Common Internet Misconception.

"Mean" gets you and your ideas ignored, because "that guy was a (insert insult here), seriously he can go (insult) himself!"

Some places the common concept is to be a jerk to everyone else there (4chan, Reddit, MMO-champion, the Official forums) but i've rarely seen someone here trash someone else and be listened to. generally its the guy who talks to those around them with respect and whatnot that get results here.

anyways enough derailment Wesker. im looking into the spell pen thing.

Thanks G/R
    85/470
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lvl 71. Axes Equipped and Xmogged. i rip some face. xD

Still building the set but Still got most of a Lvl to get it set up.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast