Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by gremlindfc View Post
    Well as far as testing....

I have 2 accounts that are RaF'd together, created level 1's on each. The experience is by far not worth it. Those level 1's are both in full BoA gear (minus the fishing ring), and both in level a 25 guild. It is was faster to just quest to 10 then 3 box chain dungeons.

After i tried on these level 1's, i switched to my lvl 40 Warrior + 40 Druid that are RaF'd together, the experience still is not worth it.
    If you know a way to get from 40 to 41 faster then 7 mins and 30 secs you should srsly consider creating a thread about it.

Maybe the Acc with the 85 wasn't linked to the RAF accs?
    Last edited by Swelol; 12-22-2011 at 08:10 PM.

Level 1-60 in 6 hours. 60-70 in 2-3 hours.
    Silencie's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Swelol View Post
    If you know a way to get from 40 to 41 faster then 7 mins and 30 secs you should srsly consider creating a thread about it.

Maybe the Acc with the 85 wasn't linked to the RAF accs?
    I'm not sure this last sentence is a requirement as he had 2 other accounts linked.

RAF just gives a bonus to experience gained... it doesn't check how it's gained.

Silvera's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The exp is quite fast, at my levels at least, and is easily bottable (been doing that since I read the thread) so i'm quite happy ^^

imtakinusrs's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To those complaining about the XP speed, keep in mind that just because you don't see numbers as big as in instances doesn't mean it's slower. With this one, you're killing the mobs with little to no downtime, whereas in instances, there can be long downtimes, not to mention the hassle of waiting for the 5-instances-per-hour limit.

That, and travel time between instances. Those downtimes compared to killing mobs non-stop make this method faster. And if you bot it, it truly is a one-click.

Although I'd personally recommend to do 1-10 either via questing, or if you're alliance, via grinding monsters twice your level with RaF and looms. I believe there is a guide to get from level 1 to 10 in 30 minutes somewhere on this site, so you may want to use that first, and then port your toons to Icecrown.
    Last edited by imtakinusrs; 12-23-2011 at 01:29 PM.
    I /point /laugh at those who /point /laugh at others!
    And if you cannot laugh at yourself, I'll be more than happy to do it in your stead.

Black Gull's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've just tried this without RAF but with full heirlooms. I got 17 exp a mob at lvl 10.. Is this fixed?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No it's not fixed, this is normal as RaF plays a substansial role in this method.

The way I see it is that RaF works as follows: 3 x current experience percentage. Normally, the experience percentage is 100%. Add in the heirlooms, the guild bonuses, and in this case, the zone bonus from Wintergrasp, and you can go to a potential of 155%. So it would be 3 x 155%, which would equal to 465%. Of course, keep in mind that in a party, the experience is splitted between members, but there's also a group bonus. At level 10 on RaF with 3 other people, you'd be somewhat close to 100 exp. But that number will rise, and will occasionally have big leaps, such as from 49 to 50, and 59 to 60.

As I previously said, the numbers may seem small, but when you add them up, and consider that there is almost no downtime, it more than makes up for the "small" numbers.
    And if you cannot laugh at yourself, I'll be more than happy to do it in your stead.

Ninifay's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i took my 60 warrior out here, not RAF and was getting 600 xp per kill it equaled out to 30% every 5 min, so.. with the dungeon lockout timer it was pretty good imo.

TheLordJesusHimself's Avatar Elite User Fuck am not Jewish. Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    141/268
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    has anyone tested this from 70 - 80?

bumpkinz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yes i took my toons from 46 to 80 in about a day and a half.. BUT i had 4 raffed accounts sitting on the roof (seems to split exp a bit) and my 85 blood dk in the room, i set up a grind bot profile.. and let it go... i checked on it every 30-60 minutes to hearth and bagdump/repair then used one of the druids to summon the dk back quick, made roughly 8 or 9 thousand gold from the loot (non tailor) (no one farms frostweave so im selling my cloth at 40+gold per stack and its moving)

EDIT: forgot to mention at 79 they were leveling as fast as always roughly 900 exp per kill... at lvl 80 it dropped to 50 exp per kill.. so thats the cutoff
    Last edited by bumpkinz; 12-24-2011 at 11:48 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I finished my 4 RaFs via botting, 1-80, at 1 day 5 hours of /played, and that's with a profile that went 1-40 before being optimized to reduce downtimes. I'll try it once more with my optimized profile and see what I can get out of it.

klito's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    can anybody tell me exactly where i have to kill the mobs? i dont find there in icecrown

thx

Zazs's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/21
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My lvl73 char got 1252 XP per mob with blue bar and 5 heirlooms.

Pusekatten's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In 4.3 the duration of Battle Standard of Coordination was incresed to 15min, with the 10min cooldown on the item, you can now have a 100% uptime while farming this spot.
    (Would also be nice if someone managed to exploit it someone how to stack the buff)

Pusekatten's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Move this shit to elite asap! To many is grinding here already!

fuzzo's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/9
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How do you get heirlooms on the new chara? I'm trying to figure out how to get RAF, and heirlooms on the chara being level'd up.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast