2/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Get your first mount in WoW easily

So your getting closer and closer to the big 40? You want to make sure that you have enough gold for
    a mount the second you turn 40. If you follow some simple steps from the start, this wont be a problem.
    This is mainly aimed to new characters and wont really need any grinding.

few simple guidelines to make sure you have enough gold at 40:

1st. ALWAYS auction the equipment you find, as long as its green or above.

2nd. Get two gathering professions, after 40 you can drop one and start some other.

3rd. Dont upgrade gear too often. I upgrade about every six levels. That has worked perfectly for me, although
    I have made some exceptions.

4th. Dont give free items to guildmates too often. Be a little greedy here, but don't get yourself kicked out
    of the guild.

5th. Whenever you are grinding, think about how much gold you are making. Go to thottbot.com and find spots with
    humanoids that drop good items.

nstances are awesome for making money. A lot of green items are dropped that can sell for a whole lot.
    Get a group and run through the same instance over and over again until you are satisfied with the loot.
    The Scarlet Monastery is agreat place for this, and there should be no hassle finding a group to do it
    with, as it is a very popular instance.

As a miner and a skinner, I can tell you that gathering professions are awesome sources for making quick gold.
    Right from the start you can earn a fortune selling Copper Bars on the auction house. Later on, Thick leather and
    Mithril Bars make you a lot of cash. A stack shouldn't take too long to gather. Once again, use thottbot.com to find
    maps of where you can find these minerals.

By level 40 you should be Honored, getting a 10% discount on the mount. The price of the mount and riding skill is
    90 Gold coins. When I turned 40 I had over 110 Gold coins, and I hadn't done much to get that. Nearly all my
    guildmates had to grind for hours and borrow money from others to afford it, while I could sit back and enjoy the mount
    right away. Turning 40 should be fun, not frustrating. As you can see, the tips given in this article are obvious things. However,
    from my experience most players dont follow this. Especially not number three, blue items are often too tempting.

Oh, and one more thing. I know Warlocks and Paladins are
    getting "free" mounts. Don't whine about it, just be happy that you
    get to choose you mounts color. Maybe you dont think thats worth
    90 Gold coins, but still. Just save up the money and get one.
    I promise its worth it!

In the previous part of this article we talked about how to get enough gold to buy a mount.
    Now, I'll tell you a little bit more about how the mount is and how to buy it.

Each race has its own Mount Vendor in different parts of the world. I am a Gnome so for me its
    slightly south of Ironforge. There should also be an NPC that sells the riding skill for 20 Gold coins.

You will get to choose which one you want. Besides the colors they are exactly the same. When you buy it
    you get an item that you can right-click on to get on the mount. I recommend putting this in the action-bar
    for quick access.

Doesn't that look awesome? Now, to celebrate you can start exploring the world. I took a day or so to ride around Kalimdor and
    doing a little PVP. With the Honor system it is great to have mount, as you will be running from big horde raids every now and then.

Get your first mount in WoW easily
    Elites360's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Get your first mount in WoW easily

Another one of your Great Guides!

amrican93

I am suprised you don't have 1000rep already matt! Thx!

Vitalvipers's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Matt
    So your getting closer and closer to the big 40? You want to make sure that you have enough gold for
    a mount the second you turn 40. If you follow some simple steps from the start, this wont be a problem.
    This is mainly aimed to new characters and wont really need any grinding.

few simple guidelines to make sure you have enough gold at 40:

1st. ALWAYS auction the equipment you find, as long as its green or above.

2nd. Get two gathering professions, after 40 you can drop one and start some other.

3rd. Dont upgrade gear too often. I upgrade about every six levels. That has worked perfectly for me, although
    I have made some exceptions.

4th. Dont give free items to guildmates too often. Be a little greedy here, but don't get yourself kicked out
    of the guild.

5th. Whenever you are grinding, think about how much gold you are making. Go to thottbot.com and find spots with
    humanoids that drop good items.

nstances are awesome for making money. A lot of green items are dropped that can sell for a whole lot.
    Get a group and run through the same instance over and over again until you are satisfied with the loot.
    The Scarlet Monastery is agreat place for this, and there should be no hassle finding a group to do it
    with, as it is a very popular instance.

As a miner and a skinner, I can tell you that gathering professions are awesome sources for making quick gold.
    Right from the start you can earn a fortune selling Copper Bars on the auction house. Later on, Thick leather and
    Mithril Bars make you a lot of cash. A stack shouldn't take too long to gather. Once again, use thottbot.com to find
    maps of where you can find these minerals.

By level 40 you should be Honored, getting a 10% discount on the mount. The price of the mount and riding skill is
    90 Gold coins. When I turned 40 I had over 110 Gold coins, and I hadn't done much to get that. Nearly all my
    guildmates had to grind for hours and borrow money from others to afford it, while I could sit back and enjoy the mount
    right away. Turning 40 should be fun, not frustrating. As you can see, the tips given in this article are obvious things. However,
    from my experience most players dont follow this. Especially not number three, blue items are often too tempting.

Oh, and one more thing. I know Warlocks and Paladins are
    getting "free" mounts. Don't whine about it, just be happy that you
    get to choose you mounts color. Maybe you dont think thats worth
    90 Gold coins, but still. Just save up the money and get one.
    I promise its worth it!

In the previous part of this article we talked about how to get enough gold to buy a mount.
    Now, I'll tell you a little bit more about how the mount is and how to buy it.

Each race has its own Mount Vendor in different parts of the world. I am a Gnome so for me its
    slightly south of Ironforge. There should also be an NPC that sells the riding skill for 20 Gold coins.

You will get to choose which one you want. Besides the colors they are exactly the same. When you buy it
    you get an item that you can right-click on to get on the mount. I recommend putting this in the action-bar
    for quick access.

Doesn't that look awesome? Now, to celebrate you can start exploring the world. I took a day or so to ride around Kalimdor and
    doing a little PVP. With the Honor system it is great to have mount, as you will be running from big horde raids every now and then.

Nice guide! thanks!