0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Logitech g15 BG Honor Farming AFK / UPDATED

My previous guide was severely outdated, since av farming for xp is crap now, but this is still amazing for pvp honor. But I've updated it, here it is below.

You need a logitech g15 in order to do this, or any other
    "keyboard/mouse" input devices that allows macro repeation, not a physical program that WoW could scan for.

I use my logitech g15 keyboard and four macros in WoW to AFK BGS, to accumulate up to 400k honor in 4 days~.

The prerequisites:
    - Preform AV Enabler (curse.com has this)
    - SSpvp3 (curse.com has this)
    - A logitech g15 keyboard or any other input device that runs macros with out a program running.

Creating the Macros:
    You will need 4 macros to afk AV properly and not be stuck in the cave getting reported.

Macro 1:
    Code:
    /script PreformAVEnabler_Queue(1)
    Macro 2:
    Code:
    /script AcceptBattlefieldPort(1,1)
    Macro 3:
    Code:
    /cast [nomounted] Stormpike Battle Charger
    Macro 4:
    Code:
    /stopmacro [target=focus, dead]
    /targetfriend
    /follow
    What each macro does:

Macro 1: This will queue you up for AV, you can also replace the number 1, with any other number to queue up for other battlegrounds as well. The reason I use preform AV's queue macro, is its a lot more stable, and you don't have to open up your battlegrounds tab and choose a selection first, which you would have to do if you used the alternative macro /script JoinBattlefield(0); but I find that that macro fails now with 3.3, I highly suggest preform av enabler.

Macro 2: This simply accepts the queue and physically joins the
    battleground, this doesn't need to be changed for other battlegrounds, it'll
    accept all.

Macro 3: This macro mounts you up when you aren't mounted only, if you are currently mounted, it won't dismount you when the macro is pressed again... a lot better than pressing you mount button and being dismounted over and over again.

Macro 4: The granddaddy of all the macros, this macro simply targets the nearest friendly and /follows them, this is what gets you out of the starting area in BG's as well as to move from spirit healer. It's also been made to ONLY follow people if your focus is Alive, you want to set yourself up as your focus (/focus playername). The reason I added this part of the macro was, when you died and ended up at the spirit resser, there was a small chance that you would end up following people when you were a ghost, so adding this part of the macro allowed me to only follow people when I was alive. Thus solving that problem.

Setting it up:
    Next you are going to want to place the four macros in order of 1,2,3,4 on your hotbar, and assign them all hotkeys, I simply did f9-f12.

Then you simply open up your macroing functions of you logitech g15 keyboard, or any other input device, and have it press f9 f10 f11 f12, and set it to repeat.

And enjoy queuing up for AV and not being stuck in the cave!

Bonus:
    Setting it up with Logitech g15:
    1) Open up the Logitech G-series Key Profiler.
    2) Click one of the six G keys (g1-g6)
    3) Click assign macro -> Create New Macro
    4) Give it a name like ANTI AFK
    5) Make sure to check record delays inbetween
    6) Start recording you pressing f9 f10 f11 f12
    7) Myself personally, I waited 3 seconds in between each button, so it would go f9 (2 second delay) f10 (2 second delay) f11 (2 second delay) f12
    Adding the delays allowed me to only press the follow button every 6 seconds, so you aren't constantly targeting friendlies and following them every second, this allows it to run smoother and not get stuck in the cave targeting AFKers around you.
    9) Click okay
    10) Now click the button you assigned it to, and go to Repeat Options -> Check Toggle, this means you press the button once, and it'll repeat till you press it again
    11) You're all done!

That's how simple it is to afk AV and other battlegrounds, alot safer than using a program / bot. Simply because a) the logitech g15 keyboards are legal to use within reason and b) you're not setting up any flags by using a program that wow can detect and scan in your processes...

Now I am not saying this is 100% safe, you could still get reported for AFKing
    and abusing the battlegrounds, but from what I've read about people using g15 keyboards, they were only suspended for at most 3 hours... plus the way I have it all set up and macrod, I have not gotten reported once, as it looks just like your actual in the game on the field, and people don't honestly care or notice.. I've used it for over a year now on other characters and have been safe since then... but like all afking methods, there's a risk involved, and im not garunteeing 100% safety!

Happy AFKing!

Logitech g15 BG Honor Farming AFK / UPDATED
    luchin's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MabusPwns View Post
    alot safer than using a program / bot. Simply because a) the logitech g15 keyboards are legal to use within reason and b) you're not setting up any flags by using a program that wow can detect and scan in your processes...

Now I am not saying this is 100% safe, you could still get reported for AFKing
    and abusing the battlegrounds, but from what I've read about people using g15 keyboards, they were only suspended for at most 3 hours... plus the way I have it all set up and macrod, I have not gotten reported once, as it looks just like your actual in the game on the field, and people don't honestly care or notice.. I've used it for over a year now on other characters and have been safe since then... but like all afking methods, there's a risk involved, and im not garunteeing 100% safety!

Happy AFKing!
    Just to quickly clear it up for you, as you appear to be a little confused..
    Additional License Limitations.

The license granted to you in Section 1 is subject to the limitations set forth in Sections 1 and 2 (collectively, the "License Limitations"). Any use of the Service or the Game Client in violation of the License Limitations will be regarded as an infringement of Blizzard’s copyrights in and to the Game. You agree that you will not, under any circumstances:

A. use cheats, automation software (bots), hacks, mods or any other unauthorized third-party software designed to modify the World of Warcraft experience;

B. exploit the Game or any of its parts, including without limitation the Service, for any commercial purpose, including without limitation (a) use at a cyber cafe, computer gaming center or any other location-based site without the express written consent of Blizzard; (b) for gathering in-game currency, items or resources for sale outside the Game; or (c) performing in-game services in exchange for payment outside the Game, e.g., power-leveling;

C. use any unauthorized third-party software that intercepts, "mines", or otherwise collects information from or through the Game or the Service, including without limitation any software that reads areas of RAM used by the Game to store information about a character or the game environment; provided, however, that Blizzard may, at its sole and absolute discretion, allow the use of certain third party user interfaces;

Source: WoW -> Legal -> Terms of Use
    It's not a "bot" as we know it, but it's still automation software and Blizz probably won't see it in shades of grey.

So use this method of course, but use it knowing that it IS bannable.

junkkiller's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thnx for the great guide + 4 cookies from meh!!

zealot505's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone know of another type of keyboard that can get macros, that works for macs? I hope it costs less than 50 EU/40Pnd/65Dollar...

jfazau's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Calling it safer than a bot is just rediculous, for one it's far more obvious it's automated as it just follows people around. Using the toggle function is botting, I love using my G15 for milling and crafting but actually trying to make an AFK bot is potentially far more risky.

Tranquility [X]'s Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by zealot505 View Post
    Anyone know of another type of keyboard that can get macros, that works for macs? I hope it costs less than 50 EU/40Pnd/65Dollar...
    I have a Razer Lycosa which has macro capabilities. I also have the N52:TE Gamepad which you could also use
    MMOwned V2 FTW

MabusPwns's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I've used it for a year with out being banned.

And when I say it's "Safer" than a BOT, I mean simply from the process scanning.

klamor's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    for some reason when i install the preform av enabler addon, it doesnt want to run or something... i run the macro you made, but it doesnt queue or anything
    Last edited by klamor; 04-20-2010 at 12:24 AM.

Chronic1337's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    AutoQueue got removed from SSPvP3

pyre's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump of sorts, but I found this useful.

One thing to add, no need for mods.

1st macro

Code:
    /script JoinBattlefield(0);
    /run RepopMe()AcceptResurrect()AcceptXPLoss()
    Second Macro

Code:
    /script AcceptBattlefieldPort(1,1)
    Third

Code:

/cast [nomounted] %%Summon your mount%%
    fourth

Code:
    /stopmacro [target=focus, dead]
    /targetfriend
    /follow
    and for me, a 5th

Code:
    /assist
    /cast instant cast spell here

Now when you are making the g15 macro Before the 1st one that ques you make it press "h" to bring up the pvp menu.

Make it press H again AFTER it ques.

Hope this helps anyone who wants to get your pvp gear without the drag.

Eddie94's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hmmmmmmmphff..... Lets buy ourself an Logitech G15 HaxxORzz or ill just stick to http://www.mmowned.com/forums/bots-p...ot-autoit.html

pyre's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks for the wonderful post, Eddie94 but this is for people who would rather use their g15.

Yes, i can program the exact thing BETTER in autocad. Its the idea.

Ikozushin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been using this method thanks to the wonderful people here at MMowned for over a year now. The only problem I have is with a charcter below the level of 80 trying to queue for BGS. I think it has to do with sspvp3 only allowing for a random bg to be queued instead of one you pick. I decided to change the accept port to (2) or (3) and it usually is wg or eots. Does anyone have another code they are using under macros that actually works?

fire9xt's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

very cool

fire ownz u -fire9xt

fire9xt's Avatar Private