0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quel'Delar: The Sister Blade, The Guide

This is a guide on how to obtain the weapon which is newly brought out in 3.3.
    For the lore part, this is what was posted on the wow forums:

In ages past the great Dragon Aspects worked alongside the night elves to forge powerful prismatic blades that could be used to thwart any evil that came into the world. They would become known as the blades of Quel'Serrar. One of these blades, which had become lost in time, was recently unearthed again by brave heroes of Azeroth. Now rediscovered, Quel'Serrar is revered once more as a mighty tool of raw power.

Its sister blade, however, has not been seen for many years...

The sword known as Quel'Delar was held by the group of kaldorei who would eventully become the high elves, and it was handed down from generation to generation. Most recently Quel'Delar was wielded by the valiant high elven warrior Thalorien Dawnseeker. Thalorien fought tirelessly in the Troll Wars to defend his beloved home of Silvermoon, the Sunwell, and all of Quel'Thalas. When the Scourge swept through the lands during the Third War, Thalorien was among the last lines of defense for the Sunwell. Despite the sword's power, he was ultimately slain by the overwhelming might of Arthas and his legendary runeblade, Frostmourne. Quel'Delar was thought to be lost forever.

Following the destruction of their homeland, the determined blood elves began to regroup and rebuild. It was during this time that the battle-hardened warrior Lana'thel stumbled upon Quel'Delar, and soon afterward the greatest opportunity to use the blade presented itself: Prince Kael'thas Sunstrider raised an army and combined forces with Illidan Stormrage, who led them north to Icecrown on a mission to destroy the Lich King. Lana'thel readily followed her prince with one thought in mind -- revenge against the Scourge -- but only tragedy awaited her.

In the icy hills of Northrend, Arthas ultimately defeated Illidan and Kael'thas, and the expedition's few survivors were scattered across the frozen wastes. One by one the Lich King sought out those who had challenged him, and Lana'thel found herself cornered. Using Quel'Delar, she struck at him with all her might... but Frostmourne's evil powers overwhelmed her. Through his blade, the Lich King chose Lana'thel to serve him in undeath as queen of the San'layn, a group responsible for overseeing the Scourge's operations across Azeroth.

Queen Lana'thel eagerly carried out her new duties, but every time she looked at her blade, maddening anger would swell within her as she remembered her former life. She could not afford such distractions, and with a scream that echoed throughout Icecrown, she shattered Quel'Delar and flung the fractured pieces as far as she could.

Now...

The champions of the Alliance and the Horde who confront the Lich King's armies have but a slim chance of finding the pieces of this fabled blade. If they succeed, the heroes can embark on an epic adventure to re-forge Quel'Delar. They will require the strongest materials and a source of great power to make this shattered blade into the fearsome weapon it once was. Several classes can use Quel'Delar, and the sword can fit several different play styles. For any class that is unable to wield it, however, the Sunreaver blood elves and the Silver Covenant high elves will gladly take this relic of their history in exchange for a usable weapon.

The search begins soon...

The Guide:

Video Walktrough:
    Part 1: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_N62ERbOOsg"]YouTube- 3.3 PTR Quel'Delar Quest Chain[/ame]
    Part 2: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip7eTmDS498&feature=related"]YouTube- 3.3 PTR Quel'Delar quest chain - Part 2[/ame]
    Part 3: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmLkPOnszn8&feature=related"]YouTube- 3.3 PTR Quel'Delar Quest Chain - Part 3[/ame]
    Part 4: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJE84xoax7Y"]YouTube- PTR 3.3 Quel'delar questchain ending (Sunwell)[/ame] (different author, it continues where the other one left off though)

This guide will take you step by step trough the questline, showing you what to do, where to start and where to handin.
    This guide will only feature the horde part of the quest chain, which is grossly identical to the alliance chain, if there is a demand for it I will include the alliance chain aswell and possibly add pics.

Part 1:The Battered Hilt (Horde)

This huge questchain starts of an item called Battered Hilt (Battered Hilt - Item - World of Warcraft) which can has a 0.1% chance to be dropped by any mob in any of the heroic Icecrown 5-man instances.
    You will probably see this beaty drop once every 2-3 runs.
    Because this item is BoE, there will most of the time be multiple people needing on it, even though they cannot use it, just to resell it on the auction house.
    The current AH value is everywhere between 10 and 20k gold.

The Battered Hilt

Objectives

Bring the Battered Hilt to Caladis Brightspear at Quel'Delar's rest.

This battered old sword hilt has seen better days. Before the hilt was snapped from the blade, it must've been a magnificent example of the blacksmith's art.

The graceful symbols and exotic gemstones decorating the hilt suggest that the weapon may have belonged to a powerful person. Surely, the Sunreavers would be interested in hearing about the recovery of such an artifact.

Turnin: Icecrown 74,34

Part 2: What the Dragon Knows

Objectives

Speak to Krasus at the top of Wyrmrest Temple, then report your findings to Magister Hathorel at Sunreaver's Sanctuary in Dalaran.

* Ask Krasus about the hilt's origins

There's no mistaking it - this hilt comes from a powerful, ancient weapon, but which one? I do not recognize these particular markings, but we haven't hit a dead end yet.

Korialstrasz, better known as Krasus, has long been a friend to the quel'dorei and the Kirin Tor. With his vast knowledge and resources, he's certain to know something. Travel to the top of Wyrmrest Temple and seek his counsel, then report to Magister Hathorel inside Sunreaver's Sanctuary in Dalaran.

Krasus: 59.51 Dragonblight (On top of the tower)
    When you talk to Krasus, a small events starts which involves Kalecgos ( the first boss in SWP), this is the text that follows:
    Krasus: You're to late, <Name>. Another visitor from Dalaran came asking after information about the same prismatic dragon blades.
    Krasus: From your description, I'm certain that the book I loaned our visitor could allow you to easily identify the weapon.
    **Kalecgos (human form) walks in**
    Krasus: I'm afraid you'll have to ask -- Kalecgos?
    Krasus: What brings you to Wyrmrest, Kalecgos?
    Kalecgos: Are you certain you should be helping these mortals in their quest for the sword?
    Kalecgos: These blades Krasus..... They were made long ago, when things were..... different.
    Krasus: You believe our allies will not be able to control the power of the swords?
    Kalecgos: Our enemies once turned our strongest weapon against us. What makes you think the prismatic blades will be any different?
    Alextrasza the Life-Binder: Mortal champions have long used these swords to combat evil. I see no reason to keep the swords from them in this battle.
    Kalecgos: As you wish, my queen. I will not stand in their way but I will keep a close watch.
    Krasus: As will we all.
    Krasus: Please mortal, seek out Magister Hathorel in Dalaran, he might be able to negotiate with the Silver Covenant for acces to the book.

As you see, they keep talking about ''the blades'' (multiple), which means that there are more of this kind of swords.
    The only other ''Quel'' sword we have had to deal with so far is Quel'Serrar (Quel'Serrar - Item - World of Warcraft), the level 60 warrior epic quest chain reward, but this cutscene makes me believe there are more then just two of them, which possibly means we will see another of this kind of sword in the future.

Turnin: 69.32 Dalaran (Inside the big inn)

Part 3: The Silver Covenant's Scheme

Objectives

Bring the Silver Covenant Orders to Magister Hathorel at Sunreaver's Sanctuary in Dalaran.

* [Silver Covenant Orders]

One of my contacts in the Underbelly caught sight of a Silver Covenant agent gathering information at the Cantrips and Crows Tavern. Silver Covenant members aren't normally found in the sewers, so they must be plotting something.

Go into the Underbelly, find this Silver Covenant agent, and eliminate him. Search the body for any information that might give us a lead on the location of that tome from Wyrmrest. We can't let those simpering Silver Covenant weaklings get it back to Icecrown before we do.

Kill Target:35.56 Dalaran (In the Underbelly, in the Inn which stands with piles on the water)
    Turnin:69.32 Dalaran (Inside the big inn)

Part 4:A Suitable Disguise

Objectives

Obtain a Borrowed Tabard from Shandy Sparkleshine and bring it to Magister Hathorel at Sunreaver's Sanctuary in Dalaran.

* Borrowed Tabard

Getting you inside the Silver Enclave will be tougher than it appears. Only those who possess Silver Covenant tabards are permitted entry to sanctuary. If we can get ahold of one, a simple enchantment will do the rest of the work.

On the balcony above Threads of Fate, you'll find Shandy Sparkleshine. I've helped him a few times in the past, so he owes me a favor. He handles laundry for a wide variety of people in the city. Maybe he can find a way to 'lend' you a tabard for a while.

Pickup place: 44.47 Dalaran (On the second floor)
    Talk to the gnome, do his laundry for him and pickup the tabard
    Turnin:69.32 Dalaran (Inside the big inn)

Part 5: An Audience with the Arcanist

Objectives

Retrieve the Ancient Dragonforged Blades tome for Magister Hathorel in Dalaran's Sunreaver Sanctuary.

* Ancient Dragonforged Blades

I've placed an enchantment on the tabard that should allow you to slip past the Silver Enclave's defenses for a short period of time. You should have enough time to find your way into A Hero's Welcome and meet up with the Silver Covenant's man there, known as Arcanist Tybalin.

While disguised, obtain the copy of Ancient Dragonforged Blades that his men borrowed from Wyrmrest, and return the book to me.

The Arcanist:38.55
    Since you have a tabard which disguises you, you can very easily walk into the alliance part of Dalaran.
    Go to the part where their portals are NOT the ''A hero's welcome'' Inn, even though the quest says so.
    This is very misleading and made me spend 3 tabards looking for the damn guy.
    Once you are past the guards, turn the first right and go up the ramp into the chamber with the alliance Emblem vendors.
    Turn right there, up another short steps and talk to the Arcanist there, he will give you the book.
    Turnin: 69.32 Dalaran (Inside the big inn)

Part 6: Return to Myralon Sunblaze

Objectives

Bring Ancient Dragonforged Blades to Myralion Sunblaze at Quel'Delar's Rest.

* Ancient Dragonforged Blades (Provided)

We must get this book to Myralion Sunblaze. Would you bring it to him? I cannot rely on anyone else to transport the book and you have proven adept at evading the Silver Covenant's men.

Take it with you to Quel'Delar's Rest, south of the Argent Tournament Grounds in Icecrown. Myralion will be waiting for you. If he can identify that blade, we may be able to claim it in the name of Aethas Sunreaver and show Dalaran and the Alliance that we will lead the charge against the Lich King.

Turnin: Icecrown 74,34
    Once you have turned in the quest, the following event transpires with Queen Lana'thel (the former owner of the sword and currently occupied as last boss of the Blood Wing in Icecrown Citadel).

Myralion Sunblaze says: The style of this blade and its markings hinted that it might be a dragonforged sword. At last, we will have our answer.
    Myralion Sunblaze says: After all these years, can it really be --
    **Lana'thel appears out of nowhere walking up to Quel'Delar from the southwest. The four sentinels and war mages rush to the sword.**
    Silver Covenant Sentinel says: You are not welcome here, minion of the Lich King!
    Lana'thel says: Quel'Delar.
    Lana'thel freezes the war mages and sentinels surrounding the sword.
    Lana'thel says: Quiet, fools. If I had wished to kill you, you'd already be dead.
    **While Lana'thel speaks, images of what she talks about appear just north of the blade.**
    Lana'thel says: As Quel'Serrar was forged by the dragons and given to the kaldorei, its twin, Quel'Delar was given to my people.
    Lana'thel says: The king bestowed the blade upon my friend, Thalorien Dawnseeker.
    Lana'thel says: Lana'thel says: But even Thalorien's skill and Quel'Delar's magic could not save Silvermoon from the might of the Scourge.
    Lana'thel says: Thalorien fell before the gates of the Sunwell, buying time for others to escape.
    Lana'thel walks north and kneels down to inspect the image of Thalorien.
    Lana'thel says: After the battle, I recovered the sword from the field. I bore it to Northrend in the service of my prince, seeking to avenge our people's defeat.
    Lana'thel says: Arthas shattered our forces and took the most powerful of us into his service as the San'layn.
    Lana'thel says: My memories of Thalorien went cold and so did his blade.
    Lana'thel says: It was I who brought Quel'Delar here, to return it to its makers. In breaking the weapon, so did I break its power.
    Lana'thel says: Quel'Delar will never serve another!
    **The freeze fades and Lana'thel appears to cast some spell on Quel'Delar, disappearing once again.**
    Caladis Brightspear says: I vow that the Silver Covenant will see Quel'Delar restored.

Part 7: Reforging the Sword

Objective

Caladis Brightspear at Quel'Delar's Rest wants you to obtain 5 Infused Saronite Bars and use the Forgemaster's Hammer to combine them with the Battered Hilt to create the Re-forged Quel'Delar.

We cannot allow Quel'Delar to remain broken and disgraced. Take the remnants of the sword, along with the battered hilt you discovered, and venture into the Pit of Saron within Icecrown Citadel. In the pit, the Lich King uses slaves to mine, process, and transform saronite ore. This infused saronite is what we will use to rebuild Quel'Delar. You must gather bars of infused saronite and capture the forgemaster's hammer, then bring them to the forgemaster's anvil and re-forge the sword.

Creating Reforged Quel'Delar:
    Now the harder work has finally started, for this part of the quest you have to go to heroic Pit of Sarron (the second of the three Icecrown 5-man instances).
    All around the Pit of Sarron there is Infused Saronite Bars lying around, their fairly easy to spot, they look like a pile of Saronite Bars lying on a stretcher.
    In one instance there should be enough for 2 people who have the quest
    Once you have collected those 5, you should be somewhere around the first boss.
    Dispose of him.
    When he dies, make sure to loot his body ASAP, because only one hammer drops off him, and if someone beats you to looting him your gonna have to wait another day to complete this quest.
    Once you have looted the hammer, right click on it near an anvil to create the Reforged Sword
    Turnin:Icecrown 74,34

Part 8:Tempering The Blade

Objective

Caladis Brightspear at Quel'Delar's Rest wants you to quench the Re-forged Quel'Delar in the Crucible of Souls and return with the Tempered Quel'Delar.
    Description

At last, the pieces of Quel'Delar are rejoined and the blade is whole, but it cannot see battle until you have tempered it. That jagged saronite edge is brittle and will shatter the moment it strikes anything. Deep in Icecrown Citadel's Forge of Souls is a place where the blade can safely be tempered. Take Quel'Delar with you to the abode of the Overseer of Souls and look for the crucible. Plunge the blade into the crucible to temper it and bring it back to me.

Tempering the Blade: This again requires you to visit a dungeon, this time Forge of Souls, the first of the three Icecrown Citadel Dungeons.
    Doing this is fairly easy, kill the first boss and shorly after that the second, once he is down you have to rightclick the sword near the Cauldron behind him and you will obtain the Tempered Quel'Delar
    Turnin: The questgiver has moved from Icecrown 74,34 to just ouside the Icecrown Citadel dungeon entrance, you should see him when you leave the Forge of Souls

Part 9:The Halls Of Reflection
    Objective

Bring your Tempered Quel'Delar to Sword's Rest inside the Halls of Reflection. Return to Caladis Brightspear at Quel'Delar's rest after you have completed your journey.

You have re-forged and tempered the sword, yet it sits quietly in its sheath, showing no signs of the power it should possess. You say the sword pulls you, as though it possesses a will? Dare you bring it where it wishes to go? It is not right that the sword should be this silent and this insistent, yet I fear that if you do not take the sword to its destination, we will never learn why. Bear it with you to the Halls of Reflection, but be on your guard and prepare to tell me all of what you learn there.

Taking the Sword to the Halls of Reflection: when you enter the halls of reflection, you will imediatly see an altar with frostmourne in it and Sylvanas will come rushing in, next to that altar stands a ghost form of Uther the Lightbringer

The following cutscene happens:
    Uther the Lightbringer: Halt! Do not carry that blade any further!
    Lady Sylvanas Windrunner:I......U don't believe it! Frostmourne stands before us - unguarded - just as the gnome claimed. Come, Heroes!
    **Quel'Delar leaps to life in the presence of Frostmourne**
    **Quel'Delar starts spinning around and in the end attacks you, he does nothing special accept for a bladestorm and is killed really easily**
    Uther the Lightbringer: Do you realise what you have done?
    Uther the Lightbringer: You have forged this blade from saronite, the very essence of an old got. The power of the Lich King calls to this weapon.
    Uther the Lightbringer: Each moment you tarry here, Quel'Delar drinks in the evil of this place
    Uther the Lightbringer: There is only one way to cleanse this blade, make haste for the Sunwell and drown the blade in its waters.
    Uther the Lightbringer: I can resist Frostmourns call no more

Part 10:Journey To The Sunwell

Objective

Speak with Halduron Brightwing at the entrance to the Sunwell Plateau on the Isle of Quel'Danas.

Take Quel'Delar to the Sunwell as quickly as possible, <name>. Trust in Uther's words when he says that you will not always be able to control the blade while it is subject to the evil of the Lich King's influence. You must travel to the Isle of Quel'Danas, and there, seek entry to the Sunwell itself, where you can cleanse the sword. The guardians of the Sunwell will not simply allow you to walk in, so you must find Halduron Brightwing, who will be inspecting the guards there.

When you arrive at the Isle of Quel'Danas, its completely phased with the blood elve builders fixing things all over the place, the actual quest handin can be found right in front of the entrance of SWP, not in Dawnstar Village

Part 11:Thalorien Dawnseeker

Objective

Visit Thalorienn Dawnseeker's Remains and obtain his blessing to wield Quel'Delar, then return to Halduron Brightwing near the entrance to the Sunwell.

If you truly bear Quel'Delar, <name>, I might be able to admit you to the Sunwell. If you know the blade's history, you recall that it was borne by Thalorien Dawnseeker in defense of the Sunwell against the Scourge. He fell in what is now the Dead Scar, buying time for his men to make their own preparations. You will find his remains near the southern end of the Dead Scar on this isle. Visit them, and if his spirit gives you its blessing, I will allow you to enter the Sunwell.

He can be found at the end of the Dead Scar as a skeleton, when you aproach him the following cutscene begins:

Thalorien Dawnseeker: We must defend the Sunwell from our enemies at all costs.
    Thalorien Dawnseeker: I am ordering you to pull back to the sunwell proper to help prepare the defenses.
    Thalorien Dawnseeker: I will stand here and buy you as much time as I am able. Use it well, and make our prince proud.
    Thalorien Dawnseeker: It has been a great honor fighting alongsides you in defense of our nation and our people.
    **Soldiers depart**
    Thalorien Dawnseeker: You, Stranger.... you are not one of my soldiers, will you stay and stand with me to face the enemy?
    Thalorien Dawnseeker: Listen well, Scourge defilers. None of you will reach the sunwell as long as I stand
    Morlen Coldgrip: You will fall as your lands and your city have before you. My lord will win a great victory here, and none will remember your name.
    Morlen Coldgrip:Forward!
    **one wave of ghouls spawn**
    Morlen Coldgrip: Ghouls, slay this pathetic <class>
    **another wave of stronger ghouls spawn**
    Morlen Coldgrip: You will fall before the might of the Scourge Cryptraiders, Attack!
    **3 cryptguards spawn**
    Morlen Coldgrip: I shall kill you myself!
    The mob becomes attackable, hes a level 80 elite but really easy to solo.
    Thalorien Dawnseeker: I....I wasn't meant to survive this attack.
    Thalorien Dawnseeker:Why has this happened? Why have you come?
    Thalorien Dawnseeker: It's Quel'delar, you posses the sword!
    Thalorien Dawnseeker: I don't know you, but the blade has chosen you to be it's new wielder. Take it with my blessing, and wield it against the scourge as I once did.

Part 12: The Purification of Quel'Delar

Objective:

The Sunwell and the end of Quel'Delar's exile await, <name>. You will find Lor'themar Theron, the regent of Quel'Thalas, and Grand Magister Rommath standing within. Be wary and do not allow them to entrap you in their political scheming. Instead, remain focused on your task here. Speak to a Warden of the Sunwell when you are ready to enter the Sunwell. Immerse the reformed Quel'Delar in the Sunwell to complete the restoration. Afterward, show the blade to Myralion Sunblaze at Quel'Delar's Rest.

Speak to any of the guards around him to teleport yourself into the Sunwell.

Unfortunatly, trough a DC I lost all the text of the cutscene which happens in SWP, but a tldr is that you nearly get killed by your BE allies because the leader of Silvermoon was being a dick. You can see what happens there for yourself in the video I posted.

Part 13: A Victory For The Sunreavers

At last, Quel'Delar is restored for the glory of the Sunreavers and the Horde! This is a blessing for our efforts against the Lich King. Archmage Aethas Sunreaver, the leader of the Sunreavers, asked to see you after you returned from the Sunwell. Travel to the Violet Citadel in Dalaran as soon as you can, <name> and bring Quel'Delar with you. The archmage wishes to congratulate you personally!

You will be able to choose one of these rewards:

Quel'Delar, Cunning of the Shadows - Item - World of Warcraft (Melee DPS Sword)
    Quel'Delar, Ferocity of the Scorned - Item - World of Warcraft (Hunter stats stick)
    Quel'Delar, Might of the Faithful - Item - World of Warcraft (Melee dps 1hander)
    Quel'Delar, Lens of the Mind - Item - World of Warcraft (Spellcaster 1hander)
    Cudgel of Furious Justice - Item - World of Warcraft (Melee dps Mace)
    Hammer of Purified Flame - Item - World of Warcraft (Healer 1h Mace)
    Lightborn Spire - Item - World of Warcraft (Melee 2h dps Mace)

Alright guys, thats it for this ongoing guide of mine, I worked hard on it but it was alot of fun doing it, I hope you all appreciate my effort and can use some info from this guide.
    I have just recently reupdated this about ~3 months after originally making this guide, I have recently come back to wow and felt that my masterpiece still wasn't completed so I have updated it once more and now it should be done.
    Last edited by soto; 03-04-2010 at 05:50 PM.

Quel'Delar: The Sister Blade, The Guide
    pankaka's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Omg i.o.u a big thanks! Rep+

soto's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Updated some more

Zurkei's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +3 man, you put a lot of time in to this. Plus I am a lore freak.

danzi3l's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I admire your dedication, no doubt this will help alot. cheers

Tegi's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice work, especially if it >is< your work

+repped ofc.

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks for all the positive replies so far guys

alj03's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pity its not on retail yet.
    Death to all but Metal.

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It should be on retail soon, but ye its a pretty imba quest chain, makes me think about the cenarion circle quest chains

vectorian's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wow... awesome contribution mate. Can't wait for it to be made available on live.

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    updated with the wyrmrest cutscene and a little bit more speculation

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Edited with the quest rewards names+stats, will update more when im done running HoR, especially looking forward to the supposed Uther Cutscene

Trollblod's Avatar Elite drone
    Thanks G/R
    2/7
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh ye, when I click on the hunter stick I get to Quel'Delar, Lens of the Mind - Item - World of Warcraft
    which is nowhere close to a hunter : D

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Trollblod View Post
    Oh ye, when I click on the hunter stick I get to Quel'Delar, Lens of the Mind - Item - World of Warcraft
    which is nowhere close to a hunter : D
    Sorry, I switched the caster wep and the stats stick around, fixed now

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Currently going into the HoR heroic, added the first cutscene you see when you enter the instance

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast