Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Best Gank-Spot Ever (for Allies to Gank Horde)

I'm a world PVP afficionado. In particular, I spend a lot of time solo ganking. (My main is an 80 rogue.) Recently I've discovered a new favorite gank spot: Conquest Hold in Grizzly Hills. Here's why CH is such a fun place to gank: (1) the guards are non-elite (except in the Inn), thus don't interfere much with ganking, (2) none of the guards can see stealthers (unlike the specialized guards in major cities), thus making it easier to gank, sap, and annoy, (3) CH gets a fair amount of traffic (on my server at least), providing many potential targets, (4) the hordies that frequent CH tend to be between levs 73 and 77, thus you have a power advantage at 80, but they still count as honorable kills, but (5) 80s do show up, especially if you keep taking down their friends, thus adding to the fun. If you visit CH in search of gank tourism, and no hordies are around, here's how you can get some to show up: kill the NPC vendors. If you keep doing this, hordies are bound to show up. No one likes to see their main regional base keep getting attacked in /3. Final tip: if you want to have extra fun solo-ganking, try out a speedhack such as ICanHazSpeed. It will add to your fun immensely. With speed hacks, I can sneak up on a party of 3 or more hi-lev horde, sap one, then kill one or more of the other ones quickly; but then can I get the hell out of there in a hurry without any of them ever being able to significantly harm me (quickly enter 22 as your speed, and you'll kick into warp speed). You can also pull a Sapathon, as described in my recent guide: Fun Things Stealthers Can Do With Speed Hacks (in the guide forum).

Enjoy, allies. Sorry hordies for all the drama, but it's just too much fun.

Cheers,
    BobFrost

Best Gank-Spot Ever (for Allies to Gank Horde)
    phorentez's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    1/18
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know what this is about, and im never gonna find out, learn to spread your text out, this is a pain for my eyes just even look at it.

Make some space between each line, or between each 1), 2),3)

wjeania's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by phorentez View Post
    I don't know what this is about, and im never gonna find out, learn to spread your text out, this is a pain for my eyes just even look at it.

Make some space between each line, or between each 1), 2),3)
    ^ What he said....

Quado's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Walloftextishurtingmyeyessobadly

M-real's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how can 5 lines hurt your eyes i readed it without problems??

fearedtoast's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Atherion View Post
    how can 5 lines hurt your eyes i readed it without problems??
    You must be an incredibly good readeder then.

stormer's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tbh. L2 use Enter.. Not like

WalloftextWalloftextWalloftextWalloftextWalloftextWalloftextWalloftextWalloftextWalloftextWalloftextWalloftextWalloftextWalloftextWalloftextWalloftextWalloftext
    WalloftextWalloftextWalloftextWalloftextWalloftextWalloftextWalloftextWalloftextWalloftextWalloftextWalloftextWalloftextWalloftextWalloftextWalloftextWalloftext
    https://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-guides/150097-how-make-awesome-signatures.html

DoctorGlide's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ...eh well when i used cheatengine i enabled kernal mode and i didnt get caugh, only got caugh when i wapped it out on N00Bz in WSG

Thidan's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/15
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Bobfrost View Post
    (My main is an 80 rogue.)
    I stopped reading when I saw that.
    Seriously, rogues need gankingspots...?
    C'mon gimme a break, you can bloody 2shot most PvE clothies.....
    Just my twocents.

On-topic, can try on my mage/DK, if I get less then 23948732498327 kills, I'll hunt you down and make you eat my friend's mum's meatloaf...!

Bobfrost's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sure, the text could have been formatted better so as to be read more easily. But if it's really THAT hard for you to read (hard enough to warrant multiple posts of whining), you must either be dyslexic, or else just be damn lazy (or, perhaps, only barely literate). Actually, I like the "walloftext". It has the benefit of filtering out little kids.

Thidan the Wise states: "
    C'mon gimme a break, you can bloody 2shot most PvE clothies." Thid: Did you consider that some people might like to find a spot that has high volumes of the opposing faction but without tons of elite guards so that they can spend most of their time killing the opposing faction, as opposed to spending most of their time scouring the map in search of them? That's waht this is about. If you don't understand that, you're even less intelligent than your sig would suggest.

Thidan's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/15
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Bobfrost View Post
    Sure, the text could have been formatted better so as to be read more easily. But if it's really THAT hard for you to read (hard enough to warrant multiple posts of whining), you must either be dyslexic, or else just be damn lazy (or, perhaps, only barely literate). Actually, I like the "walloftext". It has the benefit of filtering out little kids.

Thidan the Wise states: "
    C'mon gimme a break, you can bloody 2shot most PvE clothies." Thid: Did you consider that some people might like to find a spot that has high volumes of the opposing faction but without tons of elite guards so that they can spend most of their time killing the opposing faction, as opposed to spending most of their time scouring the map in search of them? That's waht this is about. If you don't understand that, you're even less intelligent than your sig would suggest.
    First of all, learn to take a bloody joke dude.
    Secondly, I never stated that this wasn't good/needed whatever, did I?
    Infact, I've been camping this for the past 2 hours out of boredom and gained 2.4k honor.

samuel93's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thidan the Wise states: "]Seriously, rogues need gankingspots...?
    @ the part you said people who might like to find high volumes of horde.... hmmm hummm hard one, maybe just wondering if u entered WSG, AB, AV, Eots, Sota there would be hordies there, also ganking lower levels than you really requires no acctual skill at all, srsly hate noobs like you who find pleasure in ganking a 75 @ 80, try a BG thereeee great (stolen from frosties advert)?? just a thought
    thats my twocents
    Last edited by I <3 ChEeSe; 02-06-2009 at 03:46 PM.
    WTT wtlk acc, 70 ele shammie/ 19 epic huntard x2 39 good geared twinks for goldies on trollbane, know all info + SQ/A an can change acc to ur email it a EU acc an perfect for scamming. priv message me. :wave:

lulzbear's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by samuel93 View Post
    @ the part you said people who might like to find high volumes of horde.... hmmm hummm hard one, maybe just wondering if u entered WSG, AB, AV, Eots, Sota there would be hordies there, also ganking lower levels than you really requires no acctual skill at all, srsly hate noobs like you who find pleasure in ganking a 75 @ 80, try a BG thereeee great (stolen from frosties advert)?? just a thought
    thats my twocents
    People go to BG's expecting to die, so they aren't a good place for ganking.

Anyone know of a good ganking spot for horde? Preferrably with 80lvls. I'm pretty much a full-time ganker and so far I've found these places to be decent: Sons of Hodir questing area, Nexus entrance, WG after alliance has won it and Naxx entrance. I'm looking for something as great as BRM was back in 60.

Bobfrost's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, Thid, sorry for the overreaction on my part.

Yes, as lulz alludes to, BGs and world ganking are quite different.

BTW, here's another funny thing one can do while at CH. Every so often, hordies do a chain quest of repeated pit fights against NPCs in the arena in CH. I find it quite amusing (though some might think it's a bit messed up) to attack the groups of hordies (ussually 3, but anywhere from 2-5 of them) while they're trying to take down the NPC. Lots of fun.

Also, let me expand on a point I made above. If you do a good job of ganking horde in CH, it will undoubtedly attract more horde to come help their budies try to track you down and bring you to justice. I attracted over a dozen horde, all scammering to find me, but to no avail this afternoon. LOL. I'd just sap each as I saw fit, then gank one, disappear, sap another, gank another, disappear, sprint, etc. So funny.