Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Childrens Week will start 1st of May. Its a good idea to keep an eye for cheap Mageroyal and Small Eggs in the meantime.

Auction House Tips Compilation - Post All Of Your AH Tips HERE!
    vuvuzela's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got a pretty obivious tip here but gonna post it anyway.
    Crafting and selling top tier enchants(landslide, power torrent, windwalk etc.) is great and easy business these days.
    Anyone with required enchanting skill should go and buy any of the top tier cata enchants, since the price drop of maelstrom crystals has made them reasonable enough to buy with a low budget.
    I've been crafting many landslides to people with a fee usually of 200 gold. If you are not afraid of being undercutted it's also good to craft vellum ones and post 'em on ah
    Last edited by vuvuzela; 05-12-2011 at 04:00 PM.

Iscariote's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    7/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kidnapping your competition

This is a trick best used when selling very expensive stuff with limited stock, such as tsunami trinkets, firelands boe items, and that kind of things.

If you run into an undercutter that stomps your buyout price OFTEN and want to get rid of him for a while, you can try this:

A) Log in an anonymous alt. Better done with a high level one, and one whose name does NOT remind of your posting toon.
    B) Offer the seller to buy him the epic (or whatever), for the listed price, so he affords the 5% AH cut. For expensive items this can be easily around 500g-100g.
    C) Tell him to COD you the items, making up some cheap excuse not to do on hand trade.
    D) Do not pick the item from the mail.

This way your competitor will have his item stuck in your mailbox for three days, that's three days without an annoying undercutter!

DarraX's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My realm is being flooded with epics like "Spiritguard Drape", "Spiritcaller Cloak", "Knotted Handwraps" and more for under 100G. (Lowest thusfar has been 80G)
    I'm buying them, disenchanting them into Maelstrom Crystals and selling those on the AH for over 100G. (~120G usually)

Easy money.

(Also, I wish I had invested in "Gurubashi Punisher" when they were up for 350g a pop; currently back up in the 1k - keep an eye out.)
    Last edited by DarraX; 08-08-2011 at 10:25 AM.

markons's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/40
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Probably earn some gold form FL trash nerf

Since today you cant solo FL trash anymore. Scorpions and Pyre Lord pack run like they are on steroids. Died 5x times trying but simply cant outrun them as mage. So in a day or two price for Fl trash loot will probably go higher, perhaps its time to buy few cheap ones and sell them in a week or two...?

markons's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/40
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Iscariote View Post
    This is a trick best used when selling very expensive stuff with limited stock, such as tsunami trinkets, firelands boe items, and that kind of things.

If you run into an undercutter that stomps your buyout price OFTEN and want to get rid of him for a while, you can try this:

A) Log in an anonymous alt. Better done with a high level one, and one whose name does NOT remind of your posting toon.
    B) Offer the seller to buy him the epic (or whatever), for the listed price, so he affords the 5% AH cut. For expensive items this can be easily around 500g-100g.
    C) Tell him to COD you the items, making up some cheap excuse not to do on hand trade.
    D) Do not pick the item from the mail.

This way your competitor will have his item stuck in your mailbox for three days, that's three days without an annoying undercutter!
    And this is a scam, ppl got banned for doing that.

403Forbidden's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/11
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually no, its not a scam. What if you decided not to buy it? or are not sure if you should?
    Rules do not state you HAVE to buy the COD item the moment you receive it.
    So no, i doubt people got banned JUST for not picking it up.

TehVoyager's Avatar I just love KuRIoS
    Thanks G/R
    85/470
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Provide proof please, or you are just stating an opinion. can either of you PROVE that its a scam, or not a scam? some sources or evidence?

To not just offtopic this thread, i'll leave an AH tip here.

There is no "magic awnser" to how to get rich in wow. same as real life.

find something you are good at selling.

sell lots of it.

while selling lots of it, find other things you are good at selling.

sell lots of those too.

buy low, sell high.

watch the markets

read Greedy Goblin and Undermine Journal.

it takes work and a good sense for buisness to make lots of coin in wow. if you cant do that, farm herbs / ore.

(don't post things I post to Patreon.)

gnutmi77's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. Scan AH for Netherweave Cloth.
    2. Buy all the cloth that goes for 50s a piece [10g/stack] or lower.
    3. Create Netherweave Bag's and sell them for 20g+ [sometimes they got for 30g]
    4. You get a 9g profit for each bag.

I know this is a slow process but its steady since everyone needs bag's for there alts. Been doing this for a the past week while queuing for BG's. You can sell up to 30-50 bags a day without even leaving the ah.

agracul's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it's been officially announced that epic gems will once again drop from raids. shait.

still don't sell ur Pyrite Ore stacks the secound you hear that, it might be needed for the 4.3 boe crafting.

pimp1's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by agracul View Post
    it's been officially announced that epic gems will once again drop from raids. shait.

still don't sell ur Pyrite Ore stacks the secound you hear that, it might be needed for the 4.3 boe crafting.
    dis rly suck

ramp's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi all,

What I have been making ALOT of gold on is Fortune cards. Seriously ...thousends over the last months. (Inscription needed
    - Scan AH for Whiptail and Twilight Jasmine . If the price is below ca.24gold pr.stack buy em
    - Mill all herbs.- > Convert To Ink and make fortune cards and Inferno Ink.( Scroll of Fortuitude II also works.)
    -- My AH prices are around 6g50s for 1 Fortune card and around 22gold for Inferno Ink / Scroll of Fortitude II.

By my own numbers I go around double the money .. If I buy for 5K , I sell it all for 10K ..5K profit.. Remind you that this doesnt happen in 1-2 days
    you need to increase volume and see the income over 1-2weeks..

/Ramp

egg1337lol's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ramp View Post
    Hi all,

What I have been making ALOT of gold on is Fortune cards. Seriously ...thousends over the last months. (Inscription needed
    - Scan AH for Whiptail and Twilight Jasmine . If the price is below ca.24gold pr.stack buy em
    - Mill all herbs.- > Convert To Ink and make fortune cards and Inferno Ink.( Scroll of Fortuitude II also works.)
    -- My AH prices are around 6g50s for 1 Fortune card and around 22gold for Inferno Ink / Scroll of Fortitude II.

By my own numbers I go around double the money .. If I buy for 5K , I sell it all for 10K ..5K profit.. Remind you that this doesnt happen in 1-2 days
    you need to increase volume and see the income over 1-2weeks..

/Ramp
    I've been selling glyphs for a week(with 375 skill) and I've sold for 15k gold. Getting thousands in months can't be that profitable?
    Nontheless. If you want to make gold on lowbie regeants, create Solid Bronze Ring - Item - World of Warcraft and D/E it. You get 5x Strange Dust for 4 Bronze bars.
    Obviously the Bronze bars should be expensive since it got both low supply and low demand=high price. Though, as on my server. I actually got it cheap. With guildperk you can have a few stacks of strange dust for 8-10g.
    Bronze bar 2g/each x4=8g
    4-5 strange dust 6g/each x4-5= 25-30g-8= 17-22g profit per craft. Eaisly worth it since you can monpolize the lowlvled market.
    My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them.

Jnt120002000's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One tip I can give to people who have enchanting is to scan the auction house armour and weapons tabs, buy all green's that have 305 item level + and Disenchant them. 305 item level plus items have the highest chance of disenchanting into greater celestial essence, This is not only a good source of greater celestial essence for your enchanting needs but usually on my server atm greater celestial essence's sell for 140g each which is higher than maelstroms.

goldenamy70's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    shape up please.