0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Epics?] "Free" Items to Friends from GM's

Today I discovered something really cool.
    A mate to me have been farming for [Commendation of Kael'thas] since MgT came (2.3) and never got it dropped.

Tho I had it dropped on my priest & got it cause no1 needed a couple of months ago, and now I wrote a ticket to GM something like this:

"Hello GM, in todays MgT HC run a trinket dropped from Princess Delrissa called [Commendation of Kael'thas] and I missrolled on it when my mate was in need of it, and I won the roll and dont need it at all, could you please remove it from me & give it to him?"

Then I got a mail saying that I have to write about these specific information:
    Name of my character involved.
    Estimated time when the I got the drop.
    Realm.
    Name of Item.
    Player I want to give it to.

So I sent a new mail saying all information.
    I wrote a fake time when we killed the boss ect, cause I've never done MgT with him.

Later I got a mail saying that my item is removed and a mail is sent to him by request of me with the item.

Now I dont want ppl to say SS or didnt happen cause thats rly not what you think of in that situtation, tho please try yourselves, it worked perfect for me and hes damn glad atm.

I could've also been lucky with a tired GM which didnt check if we really killed that boss and been together doing it, cause it was 02 AM at that moment.

Thanks.
    101, 73, 31, 11

[Epics?] "Free" Items to Friends from GM's
    T1B's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ur lucky, the gm prolly cba to check..

joho's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Then lets hope for more slackers ^_^
    101, 73, 31, 11

Hsk's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Instance ID....

erccccc's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Personally I dont think this would work, even if it did work for you where the screenshots lets see the mail you talking to a gm your friend with the item ect... Why do people always post this stuff with no pics.

Its not that I doubting It could have happend cause Alot of stuff "can" happen but lets see you reproduce this with a different gm and pics.

*edit changed it from....
    Lets see you reproduce with a diff gm and more pics...to... Lets see you reproduce it with a diff gm and pics
    since he didnt have pics in the first place so it should just be with pics not more.
    Last edited by erccccc; 08-23-2008 at 09:40 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by erccccc View Post
    Personally I dont think this would work, even if it did work for you where the screenshots lets see the mail you talking to a gm your friend with the item ect... Why do people always post this stuff with no pics.

Its not that I doubting It could have happend cause Alot of stuff "can" happen but lets see you reproduce this with a different gm and pics.

*edit changed it from....
    Lets see you reproduce with a diff gm and more pics...to... Lets see you reproduce it with a diff gm and pics
    since he didnt have pics in the first place so it should just be with pics not more.
    I'll tell my mate which got it to take a SS on the mail, cause I dont have any on mine.
    101, 73, 31, 11

fuzzion's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The gm must been very lazzy O.o

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by fuzzion View Post
    The gm must been very lazzy O.o
    I'm sure he wes, cause none of us had been in a MgT for long.
    But as it worked out well for me, on the first try, you should be able to get some luck aswell, note that I did this 02 AM.
    101, 73, 31, 11

Vågi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You must have been really lucky with a lazy GM. Normally this wouldn't work, me thinks.

Takri's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have tried it before and its not working also i got a GM friend (close one) and for get an item when you get hacked or deleted something or misslooted the ticket is escalted and have to pass 5 levels of GMs to be done what is forsure take more then 1 day not just "latter" what i dont believe you will say insteed of 1/2 whatever days its took and 5 levels of GMs being lazy?

I can tell you that for EVERY SINGLE ITEM that you loot, is being worte in your "character scroll" we can call it and they just have to wirite the name of the item and they can see how many times you looted it and who ever was with you when you did, Mob info etc... I can tell you its too easy for someone will just be "lazy" to do that

As a result its a fake and your lying, GG.

silent_asailant's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    and wouldnt they get an error or something when they try to delete it off your character, and you dont have it?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Takri View Post
    I have tried it before and its not working also i got a GM friend (close one) and for get an item when you get hacked or deleted something or misslooted the ticket is escalted and have to pass 5 levels of GMs to be done what is forsure take more then 1 day not just "latter" what i dont believe you will say insteed of 1/2 whatever days its took and 5 levels of GMs being lazy?

I can tell you that for EVERY SINGLE ITEM that you loot, is being worte in your "character scroll" we can call it and they just have to wirite the name of the item and they can see how many times you looted it and who ever was with you when you did, Mob info etc... I can tell you its too easy for someone will just be "lazy" to do that

As a result its a fake and your lying, GG.
    Now I'm sure you feel really great, but this happend to me, all of your textwall could well be bullshit, he answered my ticket & deleted my item straight away & sent me a mail with it saying that it was removed by my request cause of missrolls, tho I got it 8 months earlier when I didnt even know the guy I gave it to.

And that about 5 levels is totally bullshit aswell, or just 1 GM that didnt care about doing them, cause it was instant, no wait time at all after I talked to the GM, just ~30min to get the ticket answered.

And if it didnt work for you your just unlucky with a actaully working GM, which is rather unusal.
    101, 73, 31, 11

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by silent_asailant View Post
    and wouldnt they get an error or something when they try to delete it off your character, and you dont have it?
    I said I had the item, got it ~8months before, tho he didnt check when I got it and if we even had done MgT HC together that day.
    None of us was saved.
    101, 73, 31, 11

silent_asailant's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    o ok so did yours get deleted?

kerosinek's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by joho View Post
    I said I had the item, got it ~8months before, tho he didnt check when I got it and if we even had done MgT HC together that day.
    None of us was saved.
    Magister's Terrace didn't even exist 8 months ago.... You fail, sorry. Even if this really did work, which I HIGHLY doubt, it's not something that you can reproduce.
    Last edited by kerosinek; 08-26-2008 at 10:23 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast