0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Theory] RAF Exploit/Leveling Guide.

Ok. like I said in the title this is only a theory but if what I am thinking makes sense it should allow you to lvl up two characters super fast. Well, its two theories.

Mind you I have not tried any of this, in fact i don't really understand how the recruit a friend thing works anyways I just wanted to tell you all my theory. Mind you this is going to cost a good chunk of money.

THEORY 1

For my first theory, I am thinking that you can level up to two characters to 60 at the same time. This theory has two parts to it cuz i don't know which accounts gets to give the levels away.

A) This is if the Friend Account gives away the levels. Also, this depends on if you can link a friend account with your last name. Ok, so you make the Friend Account and upgrade to BC. Now, you make this character that you can easily level up. So, I suggest using a guide or something or one of those easy classes like rogues. So, you level up to 60.

THen you log on to your main account and create say a paladin or something harder to level up that you also want. Level this guy to 30. (This should take only about 4 or 5 days.) Then on your Friend Account level this guy up 30 times. Now you have two lvl 60's. Transfer the class on the friend account to your account and you have 2 lvl 60's on one account in a matter of maybe a month or so. Depending on how fast you are. This will cost you about $60. But it is worth it.

B) This is if the main account gives away the levels. Ok, so you make the Friend Account and upgrade to BC. Now, you make this character that you can easily level up. So, I suggest using a guide or something or one of those easy classes like rogues. So, you level up to 60.

Create another character on friend account and lvl it up to 30. Then on your main account give the 30 levels to the lvl 30 character and you have 2 lvl 60's. Then just keep the Friend account as your account.

THEORY 2

This one requires a level 70 to get full effect.

So, on your main account (The lvl 70). Do ALL 25 Daily Quests for the day but do not turn them in. Summon the level 1 character to you and turn in the quests. Rinse and Repeat. Since the lvl 1 gets about 30k. (I think with x3 quest xp bonus + The normal 10k xp for the quest.) He will get up there pretty fast. Now I figure you will ahve to do this for maybe or 2. And the link lasts for 90 days. Cuz I mean even at the early 60's you will still get 1 lvl a day. And that's just from doing dailies. In your 50's you will get around 7 lvls a day. Since the link lasts for 90 days. You can get probably around 7 or so 60's. And you can level your 70 to 60 too if you wanted to switch accounts. Only problem is u will lose all your gear. But with expansion coming out soon it won't matter much cuz all your gear will get replaced by quest gear.

This is the cheapest way only about 30 bucks. But you will lose a 70. Or you could level up your friends character really fast making you lose $0.00

As I said before, these are just theories. So, if you find that one of them won't work tell me please.

[Theory]  RAF Exploit/Leveling Guide.
    Dark Pact's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. Giving away levels? What kind of crap is that?! :/
    2. Quest xp isn't shared.

Sorry, but these theorys PHAIL.

Darkassassin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I doubt your post will amount to anything, seeing as it has already been posted by me and even someone else before me.

EDIT: Dailes give exp?

2ND EDIT: I don't think the level-up you get for every 2 levels stack.
    Last edited by Darkassassin; 08-07-2008 at 11:54 AM.
    Common sense is only the amount of prejudices aquired by age 18 - Albert Einstein

Prince_Darkness's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you say if you use a friend invite from wow you can use the person to lvl up?
    but the problem is if you use that you would get stuck at lvl 20 because thats the highst lvl you can get with the friend invite thing of wow
    becuase i use to try it but it dont work sorry to say

Kerathis's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Dark Pact View Post
    1. Giving away levels? What kind of crap is that?! :/
    2. Quest xp isn't shared.

Sorry, but these theorys PHAIL.
    Atleast he tried, be nice.

1. For every two levels the trial (friend) account gains, he can give one level to any of the main accounts characters, as long as they are under 60.

2. That is correct, but in the first theory, both characters will be doing the quests, and hence getting the same exp.

Kerathis's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Prince_Darkness View Post
    but the problem is if you use that you would get stuck at lvl 20 because thats the highst lvl you can get with the friend invite thing of wow
    Level 20 is the general limit for a trial account.
    If the friend upgrades to a full account (within the 90 days), the bonuses will stick until level 60.

Also, if the friend upgrades to a full account, the main account gets a treat, depending on the amount of game time bought. :]
    1 month = 30 days free game time for the main account.
    2 months = Free Zevhra mount for the main account.

trev1776's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Darkassassin View Post
    I doubt your post will amount to anything, seeing as it has already been posted by me and even someone else before me.

EDIT: Dailes give exp?

2ND EDIT: I don't think the level-up you get for every 2 levels stack.
    Yes dailies give xp. I know because as a lvl 61 I turned in the PvP daily and I got xp. I forgot how much i will post later I am trying to do the daily again.

I don't know if they stack but i think they do. And even if they don't then you lvl up the character on the main account first to lvl 30. Then you lvl up the RAF account to lvl 2 then give a lvl. Then to lvl 4 then give a lvl... etc. etc.

You can update the account so u can get up to lvl 60 and still keep RAF privileges. I even said in my theory to upgrade to BC.

I will be testing theory two today.

Here is why i think it will work.

This is a quote from the RAF FAQ spot.

Also, if the two characters are not the same level, only the lower-level character is given the experience boost.