0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[GUIDE] Aldor, from neutral to exalted!

Hi guys, before you start flaming, this is NOT my contribution since I found this when I desperately searched the internet for guides about the title.

I am not asking for rep since I don't need it, I just thought that I'd might share this to ppl in my situation!

Once you hit level 60, you will want to head to Outlands and align yourself with either the Aldors or Scryers. The rewards are very similar so it is more of a personal choice than anything else. This is the WoW Aldor Rep Guide. I will try to keep this as short and straight forward as possible.

Just a few notes before we start:

• All races will start out as neutral with Aldor unless you are a Draenei (Friendly) or Blood Elf (Hostile).
    • For every reputation gains with Aldor will result in 10% more loss of reputation with the Scryers. (eg: +100 Rep to Aldor will result an automatic -110 Rep to Scryer)

Neutral - Honored (Do Not Do The Non-Repeatable Quests Yet)

• Turn in 10xMarks of Kil'Jaeden to Adyen the Lightwarden in Aldor Rise will result in +250 Aldor Rep. You can find these Marks from lower level Burning Legion mobs. There is a camp in the Bone Wastes in Terokkar Forest. These Marks are usually readily available in Auction House, sometimes you can catch them at a bargain.

Honored - Exalted (Do the Quests Now)

• Higher-level Burning Legion mobs drop Marks of Sargeras, turning in 10 of those will get you +250 Rep to Aldor. These higher level mobs will occasionally drop Fel Armaments which can be turned in for +350 Rep each. It takes 33000 Rep to reach Exalted from Honored.

• Unless you have tons of gold to invest, it's best to farm these Marks and Armaments.

Quests - These are only startup quests
    Shattrath City

• [60] A'dal

Netherstorm

• [67] Assist Exarch Orelis (Long Quest Chain)
    • [70] Against the Legion

Shadowmoon Valley

• [68] Karabor Training Grounds
    • [68] The Ashtongue Tribe
    • [68] Tablets of Baa'ri

Nagrand
    • [70] Return to the Aldor

Finishing the above quest chains will result in +11520 Aldor Rep. Hopefully this guide is straight forward and made grinding Aldor Reputation easier for you.

[GUIDE] Aldor, from neutral to exalted!
  2. Thanks artemarkantos (1 members gave Thanks to Strichnine for this useful post)
    vaeldas's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Keep in mind that generally Marks and/or Fel Armaments go for 2-3 times the cost of Scryers items. If you have a supplier of Scyers items, you could maybe work out a trade with an Aldor supplier.

Brolly's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice guide dunno that the aldor qs give that much rep

+Rep 4 ypu

theawpspy's Avatar Site Donator
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Brolly View Post
    nice guide dunno that the aldor qs give that much rep

+Rep 4 ypu
    Site n00b.. (A leecher if I've been here for more than a month and can't earn 5 rep)

REP POWER 0 .... just wounder how you would rep annyone :-)

Greate otherwise muskeljulle
    Last edited by theawpspy; 07-28-2008 at 11:39 AM.

AcidYen's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great Guide

I have to say a great guide, but then again this site is a showcase of those
    Btw just one tiny tip for grinding out the higher up marks + fel armaments. If you go to legion hold in Shadowmoon valley, you can find the 2 or 3 pillars I believe with a few mobs standing around them.
    Once you kill a total of 6, they will start to instant respawn ( so watch out or they might spawn on top of you ) and this makes for a lovely grind to get what you need. The drops for rep, the greens, cloth, and anything else that drops is great. Throw on some good music and grind away
    Again, Great guide.

Strichnine's Avatar Knight-Champion
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't thank me, thank google

this is NOT my contribution since I found this when I desperately searched the internet

Heftydogg's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    11,520 rep won't get you even close to exalted from neutral. Even after doing every quest you would have to turn in about 1,000g worth of rep turn ins.

Strichnine's Avatar Knight-Champion
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Heftydogg View Post
    11,520 rep won't get you even close to exalted from neutral. Even after doing every quest you would have to turn in about 1,000g worth of rep turn ins.
    This is a guide from neutral to exalted. It doesnt say 11,520 REP is from everything, it's just from the quests.. Please read...

deadfate's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice, quest are helpfull too because you get gold rewards, which you can buy fel armaments, or arcane tomes for cheap to trade with fel armaments