Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good and Updated: Guides Collection

LEVELING GUIDES:

"Team iDemise Has The Fastest
    1-70 Time in the World! We Get There
    In 6 Days 5 Hours and Using our
    In-game Leveling Guide You Can too!"

You will receive the MapMod v2 leveling addon that helps you leveling with lightning speed.

Feel confident that your doing everything you can to reach 70 as fast as possible by using our ingame step-by-step questing leveling guide with the fastest routes ever recorded and helped us break the leveling record.

Waypoint system that puts a red arrow on your screen and points you in the direction of your next step so you never get lost!

Crystal clear leveling instructions that comes with tips to help you kill faster or complete difficult quests.

Access to the forums where you can discuss strategies, hints, and tips with other members.

Levels 1-10 starting areas for every class. Choose whatever class you like.

Built-in Talent Guide feature which will detect what class you're playing and will tell you where to spend your next talent point.

Built-in Pro Tips feature that reveals some techniques and tips we've discovered during our time leveling. Applying just 1 of these tips could increase your leveling speed by 500%

Advanced information such as when to buy items needed for quests to save you time later, when dying is faster than walking, and making maximum use of your hearthstone.

The leveling guide is updated for the latest patch and contains the Complete 60-70 leveling guide to questing in the Outlands.

Lifetime membership. You will receive all updates for free and for the rest of your life! New versions of our addon are uploaded frequently and you will receive 70-80 when Wrath of the Lich King is released.

Alliance:
    RapidShare
    Horde:
    RapidShare

"Zygor Guides Has The Fastest Leveling
    Path In The Entire World! We Get You To
    Level 70 In Under 6 Days Using Our
    100% In-Game Leveling Guides "

The Exact Alliance And Horde Leveling Paths Other People, Just Like You, Have Used To Level Their Characters To Level 70 In Under 6 Days /Played Time
    How To Quickly Level Any Character Class Easily And Efficiently Using These In-Game Guides
    The ONLY Extremely Detailed In-Game Leveling Guides ... No Other Guide Even Comes Close To Matching This Level Of Detail
    The Key To Unlocking Your Full WoW Leveling Potential So You Can Blaze Through Levels. It's Like You Have a Leveling Guru Sitting Next To You At All Times!
    How To Subtract DAYS Off Of Your Level 70 /Played Time So You Can Spend Your Time Doing Other Fun Activies, Such As Raids, Instances, or PvP

Credit: Dragonshadow

Alliance:
    RapidShare
    Horde:
    RapidShare

"Amazing Proven Method To Level You Faster Than Ever Before
    Read to the Bottom Now to See How You Can Level Faster Too"

This is a digital leveling guide that you can view and download in the members area. The members area also helps with updates and new releases

120 pages from my 1-70 "Set In Stone" route with links to every quest and covering every class and race

Every step is written down from level 1-70 showing you when to accept/turn in quests, where to go, etc so you can easily follow with any Alliance race

I have a tip section for basic information such as which Mods I use and general leveling tips

Interactive Map Coordinates for 1-70. This is an amazing mod that you install that will uncover your entire map, like Diablo 2 maphack, so that you can see everything before it's uncovered. It also allows you to import the special waypoint system that shows every coordinate in the guide on your map for even faster leveling so you don't have to manually search for coordinates.

I Include class specific solo talent guides for Shamans, Rogues, Druids, Hunters, Mages, Paladins, Priests, Warriors, and Warlocks Yep all 9 classes

This guide is 100% legitimate and WILL NOT get you banned. No hacks, bots, or cheats are used

This is not a gold making guide, but my original guide is free on marsgamer but remember that solo you will find many blue items and have a lot of money naturally while using this guide

This is a digital guide so you can click each quest if you need additional help and information

From noobs to veterans, this guide will help you on all levels.

Whether you want to just know what quests to get or avoid or you want to follow this 100%, you will be amazed at every turn

Whether you are using this guide to level as fast as you can or just casually so you don't get stuck, this guide will help you level so much faster than if you didn't know it.

Guide and Interactive Map Mod are compatable for Mac users.

RapidShare

1-20 in all races: I’ve both written and recorded the exact steps to getting to level 20 in under 9 hours on every alliance race.

20-60: Again both written and recorded. This breaks down exactly how to get to 60 in 3 days flat. (When I went back through and wrote each step out I refined the process even better, next time I do it I think I’ll break 3 days)

60-70: Outland! Outland is very cool, but your xp required per level goes up dramatically! The way I structured my levelling route I hit 70 still with a full zone to go, in a played time of just 5 days 8 hours... effectively breaking the solo 1-70 record.

You may not think this is an important part, but finding a good guide can mean the difference between enjoying level 70, and getting ridiculously bored with it.

This will make the monthly fee for WoW worth it.

Grinding for 200-300g/hr: I HATE grinding, I can think of nothing worse. For this reason I spent a great deal of time researching and testing the top grinding spots and I have found THE spot to pull 200-300g/hr, there are a few lesser spots that I cover but this is by far the best.

Auction Housing for profits: If you don’t know how to AH or you haven’t been buying and selling on the AH you are leaving money on the table. I don’t use the AH that often for trading but when I do it’s not uncommon for me to make 50-150g in 5-10 minutes with a few trades.

RapidShare

Level Your Horde AND Alliance From
    1-70 In Less Than 5 Days!

Easy to read, step-by-step instructions: quests are listed in order of completion, and we tell you the exact coordinates of quests and places you need to go to complete the quest. We even tell you the amount of experience points a particular quest will give you.

Each and every quest is supported by a link to Thottbot: you will have instant access to A LOT more information on all the quests if you decide to read more about it on thottbot. We've added this feature to make the guide more resourceful, you don't have to visit the links because our guide contains more than enough step by step content on quests.

The Elite WoW guides cover leveling for all Horde and Alliance players, right from the start of the game from level 1 to the very last level of 70. ALL starting areas are covered.

The guides have been written for players of all levels. You don't have to start from level 1. For example, if you are at level 17 you can still pick up the guide and use it to level up to 70.

The Elite WoW guides are 100% legit and contain no cheats, exploits or hacks to get your account banned.

New WoW map mod -included with the guides to assist you level during game play. The map mod makes leveling a lot faster and efficient.

Free and unlimited customer support is provided by the admin. The admin will also make sure you receive guide updates as soon as they are released: this includes a 1-80 leveling guide for the upcoming WoW expansion: Wrath of the Lich King.

Unbeatable value. You won't find any other quality WoW leveling guide like ours.
    Credit: Puh

Alliance:
    RapidShare
    Horde:
    RapidShare

As Promised, Joana's 60-70 Outland Guide is now Available! This guide goes along very well with my Famous 1-60 Leveling Guide!

This guide is BRAND NEW! I have been busting my chops for the past couple months figuring out the most optimized leveling paths through Outland and now it's finally Available!

This is the guide everyone has been waiting for, lots of thought went into the making of this step-by-step guide and it's the exact same pattern I plan on following with speed runs on new servers.

I give pointers on how to do most of the quests in Outland, all done in a step-by-step fashion.

I have a few videos demonstrating how to do some of the quests, and more coming soon.

Coordinates are listed for everything, and interactive map coordinates are available to use as well (MetaMap Mod).

Whether you like soloing or grouping, this guide has you covered.

This guide makes for a very nice reference on how to level up through Outland.

Without this guide, you will be having problems finding quest givers, you will be constantly asking so many questions in general chat on where to find everything. Well there is no need to, I have already done the work for you. this guide will show you where everything is at, all quest givers, all flight paths, all quest mobs, everything! They are all mapped out (with coordinates and visual maps) so you can focus on getting to 70 MUCH FASTER.

I give pointers on how to do most of the quests in Outland.

I have a few videos demonstrating how to do some of the quests, and more coming soon.

I list the best grinding spots where you can grind at in Outland, I also list the best grinding spots for each zone.

The starting area of the Blood Elves are covered too! This is a super efficient step-by-step guide with pictures on how to level a Blood Elf character from 1-70 starting in Eversong Woods!

I list in detail the exact methods I have used to get 4 days 20 hours to 60, I list step by step the EXACT order I do everything from level 1 to 60.

This guide has just been revamped for the latest WoW 2.3 patch that came out November 13, 2007, and is also updated for the latest 2.4 patch.

All quests are linked to both thottbot and allakhazam for easy references on how to do quests. Having all the quests linked to both sites will give you more views and opinions on how to do the quests.

This guide is nicely organized into leveling areas with complete pictures on the exact paths to take. These pictures are VERY helpful, I have spent a lot of time mapping out everything, the quest paths to take, where the quest mobs are at, where the quest givers are at, and so on and so on. You almost don't even need thottbot, you can just use my illustrations for finding everything in the game world.

Every leveling area also has full videos demonstrating how I did that area (the videos are taken from my full 4 day 20 hour run on the Jubei'Thos server).

I list exactly when to accept quests, when to do them and when to turn them in, all in an order which is done in the most efficient manner.

I go into great detail in it, I list everything that I do, including when I make an area my new home, or when I accept or turn in a quest, EVERYTHING is documented.

All starting areas are covered! Orc, Troll, Undead, Tauren, and Blood Elves!

I have a section for general strategies that I use to level faster.

I list hunter specific tips and tricks. There is also talent and tip guides available for all classes.
    I list all the UI mods I use to level up really fast.

I list the exact order I distribute my talent points as a hunter, and all the hotkeys I use.

Coordinates are listed for everything, and interactive map coordinates are available to use as well (MetaMap Mod).

Whether you want to follow this guide step-by-step or simply just pick up what quests to get, what quests to avoid, where to do them, when to turn them in etc, and no matter what level you currently are, this guide can dramatically help you level a LOT faster.

All my secrets are revealed in this guide.

From my 1-60 guide you will have instant easy access to my entire video of me leveling 1-60 in 4 days 20 hours /played time to 60 on Jubei'Thos server (and the first to 60 on this server).

Total run time of all the movies combined is 35 hours.

The total size is 12.6 GB

I have the movie files nicely organized into level/zones within my guide!

100% of my gameplay from 1-60 is intact (except most of the whole thing is speeded up)

I even show what I do with my alts (bank/AH alts)

I carefully went through all of the videos and speeded up the boring parts, the more boring, the faster it's speeded up (such as flying, riding, or running around)

The video files go hand in hand with the text guide, the lvl/zone steps are the same with the text guide.

Use the videos as a tool. As you're using the text guide and you're wondering how I do certain quests, you can use the video to see how I do them and other techniques how I play.

I have added titles to let you know what's going on, what level I am, and for some parts, what quest I'm doing.

I have a lot of quests directly linked to my video of me doing that quest, so if you need to see a quick view on how that quest is done, you have that very nifty option of quickly watching these short video clips on how their done (again taken from my full 4 days 20 hours /played time run)

This video is 100% legit, there are NO hack/exploits at all in this video.

Rapidshare

GOLD GUIDES:

"Never Run Out of Gold Again.
    Team iDemise Reveals Their Secret
    Gold Making Strategies That Earn Them
    Up to 2,000 gold Every Single Day!"

"Making hundreds or even thousands of gold a day is easy... if you know how to do it!"

How to make gold while leveling a new character.

How to avoid losing gold and how to maximize your profits starting from level 1!

How to find out what items are sold cheap that you can resell for 10 times as much as you paid!

How prices fluctuate every day, week, patch and season and how you can turn that into profit!

How to earn hundreds and even thousands of gold just by logging on a few minutes every day!

How to find out which items will increase in value so you can sell them for HUGE profits!

How to kill your competition in the Auction House and how to monopolize it!

How, when and where to sell your items for maximum profits!

Where to find mats and items that everyone wants and will buy from you!

What add-ons to use to help you make gold faster and easier!

Which recipes are worth buying for your professions and how to triple their value!

Detailed maps, images and links so you can spend less time reading and more time making ridiculous amounts of gold!

RapidShare

Professional Arena Player and Gold Farmer Extraordinaire
    Reveals His Amassment of 62,000 Gold!

* 100% Legit, No Cheats, Hacks, or Exploits Used
    * 100 Pages of Information with scores of strategies, techniques, and methods to make you rich!
    * Screenshots, detailed maps, and diagrams to make the learning process easy
    * Easily make 200+ gold an hour
    * Updated for World of Warcraft: Burning Crusade

Day #1:
    Day #3:
    Day #5:
    Day #7:
    Credit: Puh

RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

"Discover How to WIN in World of Warcraft... the Secret Method that will bring You Heaping Stacks of Gold Almost Effortlessly, so you can Get Everything You Crave in WoW - Fast!"

Pay for training as you level up
    Buy flasks and potions for raiding and instance runs
    Get your all-important mounts and flying mounts
    Equip your characters with top-notch PvP gear
    Enchant your weapons and armor for success in combat
    Learn and level your professions
    Acquire cool pets and other status symbols
    You'll rediscover the sheer pleasure of playing World of Warcraft without Gold anxiety
    You'll always be ready with Flasks, Elixirs and consumables when raid time rolls around
    You'll just smile quietly when your group complains about huge repair bills after instance runs
    You'll get back all that time you used to spend on farming or grinding for Gold
    You won't lend money to friends and guild-mates... you'll be able to just give it away!
    You'll gear your alts up with the best weapons and armor Gold can buy as you level them up... as many as you please
    You'll do dailies when you actually feel like it... because it's fun, not because you need the Gold
    You'll be able to start new characters on a new server and have 100's of spare Gold by the time you hit Level 20

(If you want the videos, please private message me, I'll give them to you)

OTHER GUIDES:

Zygor's Netherdrake Mount Guide

Last edited by Edge; 07-21-2008 at 10:26 AM. Reason: Added more credit/info.

Good and Updated: Guides Collection
    Edge's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Theez View Post
    Very nice, Edge.. : )

Good share, this will be helpful.
    Thanks;
    enjoy. : )

Killarena's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for sharing !

Pyrise's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i cant seem to get the horde leveling addon to work it comes up with a user interface but it wont go to the next step >.< how do i fix that +rep if you tell me

berryman13's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PM'ed, I'd love those vids!

Xerian's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice thread +repz0r

Valgas's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very nice and good looking thread... i wish i could plus rep u

DragonWaxter's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is more than epic!! +2 rep!
    WZ7K4HW9XZW9

Roffle's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome! About time somebody took the time to get these all on one page Faorited

Edge's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Berryman View Post
    PM'ed, I'd love those vids!
    PM'd.

Originally Posted by Xerian View Post
    Nice thread +repz0r
    Thanks for the rep;
    enjoy.

Originally Posted by DragonWaxter View Post
    This is more than epic!! +2 rep!
    Thanks for the rep;
    enjoy.

Originally Posted by Roffle View Post
    Awesome! About time somebody took the time to get these all on one page Faorited
    No problem;
    enjoy.

Illidus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    woot ty so much!

Chenquie's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bet you "stole" 3 of them from me, it's cool though.

Nice contribution anyway. <3

Edge's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Puh View Post
    I bet you "stole" 3 of them from me, it's cool though.

Nice contribution anyway. <3
    Well, I took most of the guide off MMOwned, which 3 guides do you think I took from you? I'll give credit.

olemortenm's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very nice thread, thanks alot +2rep

panYama's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    good based guide, keep it updated if you can surely rep ya if i can!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast