0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A quick gold guide i been workin on....

Every gold guide youll ever read tells you how important buying low and selling high is...well this one is going to help you realize how much money is at the vendors around you.
    You will need the latest version of
    auctioneer
    Make sure after installing auctioneer, you have
    bottom scanner in the AH screen
    And if you plan on harvesting mines or herbs to sell,the
    gatherer addon is for you

First lets start on how to use auctioneer, load the addon as you would any into the interface/addons folder. Once ingame open the auction house and notice the "scan" button this will gather all the prices in the AH at the time you hit scan. Try and scan atleast 2 times a day for 3 days before moving on to the "btm scan" tab.
    This tab will take the prices scanned by auctioneer and check the AH for any set way below the price telling you A) Buy it and resell it B) Buy it disenchant it and sell it either way it asks you if you want to buy it and sugests a resell price.

Now my theory, people in WoW are LAZY they want things and they want them NOW so if there is a certain vendor that sells pattern that these lazy people want them they go to the AH to buy them.

In everymain city there is an enchanting supplier, I find IF to be a great one (so we'll start our ah trickery there) since its easy to grab the
    Magic Essence wich stack to Greater Magic Essence wich people rushing their enchanting will buy up like candy. Around the corner from this vendor is a tailoring vendor, go upstairs and buy the Tuxedo Plans wich young tailors love because the suit alone is a money maker. Swing past Tinker town and buy up the Engineering patterns,check the auctioneer prices and make sure its worth buying at the time. Go next door to the Alchemist and grab the Free Action Potion and any other profitable recipes. Set these in the AH and wait for them to sell.

Lets head down to SW now and into Olde Town theres a bar here that has a
    vendor specializing in Cooking (the beer there is GREAT). Check his patterns against your auctioneer prices see if theres a great enough profit.

Continue on to Booty Bay and grab the limited recipe at the alchemist below the Allie flight master check his recipes against your acutioneer prices then hop the boat to Ratchet where well meet
    Tinkerwiz the recipe wheeling engineer. Lets keep going south to Gadgetzan and there find the alchemist (again compare recipes to your auctioneer prices also go into the armor store and check the gun vendor for EZ-Throw dynomite. With our bags loaded now lets retrack some, and head back up to Ratchet (ultimately Orgimar). Head up Ratchet to the north edge of Org dont go in it though follow this screenshot and then this one sorry I cant explain this one better.
    Here we will pick up the
    Blue Dragon Scale Breastplate pattern. With shamans new to the Alliance Ive easily caught 15g for this on a good day.

Head back south to Ratchet and then to Booty Bay this will take some riding for this pattern. Head north to the southern part of the Ogre Mound and grabbing some more engineering recipes at this location. Use
    this to get up there.

ALRITEY TAKE A BREAK WE HIT THE NORTH SIDE IN A FEW

(ima try and update it after school)

----(please leave the copyright info below intact)----
    This post is copyright by the user posting it and MMOwned.com - World of Warcraft Exploits,Hacks, Bots and Guides, where it was posted. You may not copy or reproduce the above on any other site without written permission from both the poster and MMOwned.com
    November is suicide awareness month, Get involved with To Write Love on Her Arms!

A quick gold guide i been workin on....
    brett0560's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: A quick gold guide i been workin on....

Nice guide i would +rep if i could
    "Welcome to Staples, Mr. Sunstrider."

"OFFICE DEPOT WAS ONLY A SETBACK!"

Snitch's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice one, although most have already been noted before nice to compile them all ^^

Snitch

TehAvatar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol What were you thinking

matswurld's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

watcha mean? this is my recipe route ive grown to know and love im not done yet but a little investment in these grows in the ah
    November is suicide awareness month, Get involved with To Write Love on Her Arms!