Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gold making tip

Well here is how i managed to get money pretty quick

A: do your quests in teh "starting zones" of outlands, ea. hellfire, zangarmarsh, terrokar forest, this will get you to lvl 65-ish.

B: when you hit about lvl 65 (you can do it sooner but takes ages to lvl then), just grind mobs for motes whatever they all drop something and sell those in the auction, or make good use of your time and grind things for rep BUT DONT do quests no more!!
    (Exept maybe dungeon quests.)

C: this i kinda a dead give away when you are grinding make sure you have other money making skills .. ea herbalism/skinning/mining

D: Dont EVER worry about gear that comes at 70, to get good gear from lvl 61-69 is kinda waste off money and you dont want that, a point is to do a few quests in dungeons and GO to loads of dungeons .. for money loot and gear..

E: You probably think, GAH grinding!! well yes ill tell you why, all the quests lines give great money.. one off the best is the ring off blood .. the one were you have to kill 7 bosses and get items and money.. about 11g per time.. but when you ARE 70 YOUR XP turns into money instead, blizard implemented this a few patches back..

F: all the quests you have skipped (ea. nagrand.. blade edge mountains, netherstorm, shadowmoon) you can do them now, it will take up time but there is benifit is you will have to grind mobs now for your quests they again drop items/motes/money and you can sell that + instead the usuall 10K xp you get money bonus.. ea ring off blood b4 lvl 70 about 60-70G total.. at lvl 70 100-140G.

G: all the items you now get from your "Old" quests you can sell or use then, my advice when you want to sell quests rewards, look at the class type of the weapon, there is a difference in price not mutch but it is there.

ONE last valuable note, when you hit 70 loads off exclamation marks will disappear so it looks like the quest is grey and doesnt give anything usefull, but about 95% of them are just green or yellow, i think its a blizzard filter. FYI i did all the quests in hellfire zangarmarsh and terrokar + dungeon quests at that lvl.. (60-67) so i dont know if the quests in those areas also are green when you hit 70, i say dont take that chance just lvl up from those 3 zones by questing there..

well this will help, i had about 130 G on my mage when i started grinding at lvl 67 instead off questing (bit late) and now im 70 and doing the quests i have skipped .. im about 500 G away from my epic flying mount

*Zones for Mote farming* (note: i am lvl 70)

Mote of water = those flying fish things in zangarmarsh, and sometimes the water elementals in shadowmoon + nagrand.

Mote of air = The "Air" elementals in nagrand (those flying dustballs)

Mote of shadow = all the voidwalkers in hellfire and other zones

Mote of life = well kinda everywere but its deadcheap on my server so i don't bother looking for a grinding spot for them > Skill herbalism helps a lot aswell though.

Mote of Fire = fire elementals in shadowmoon valley (all around the "volcano") > skill mining helps a lot aswell

Mote of earth = earth elementals in shadowmoon valley (all around the "volcano") > Skill mining helps a lot aswell

Mote of mana = the flying fish things (i tend to forget names :P) in netherstorm.

(fyi i'm making lot of money by beeing herbalist/alchemist, all the motes i grind i turn into primals .. and make gems and primal mights out off them.. primal might sells for about 180G on my server, not bad for half day grind + more money from items that may drop)

Well guys have fun and goodluck

-BonerBaby :wave:

----(please leave the copyright info below intact)----
    This post is copyright by the user posting it and MMOwned.com - World of Warcraft Exploits,Hacks, Bots and Guides, where it was posted. You may not copy or reproduce the above on any other site without written permission from both the poster and MMOwned.com

Gold making tip
    Phase228's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Gold making tip

nice thinking comon sense but nice thinking there and hope ye get ur mount
    P.S LOL BONERBABY wtf is up with tht
    Hey Piggy

ghaleon1103's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yay english

original~GANK~staz's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think Bbaby means bonerbaby +rep for that, 200g from my epic flying mount =)