Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shadowmoon Valley Scryers Rep + Great Money Maker.

On my server there is hardly anyone here ever so its a nice peaceful place if you are on a pvp server like me.
    Right go to Shadowmoon Valley, and travel to The Black Temple, and as you go up the main path there are roads going off the the left and right. On your left you have ogre people that are not easy to grind (8k health) but to the right there are Sunfury Blood Elfs, called Sunfury Exibitionists or somthing like that, they have around 5k health. Now you go up that path killing the mobs and then you can go right up to the top killing the Demonic mobs too that drop the same loot. Be warned tho there are the odd 70 elite but they are out of the way and only 1 of them patrol.
    Now i am a mage with average gear (682 +dmg) but i can kill these in 4 frostbolts most of the time.

Loot:-

Most most mobs drop around 10-50s
    The odd green item
    Arcane Tombs (Scryers Rep)
    Sunfury Marks (Scryers Rep)

I will be honest and say that i have never had anything special from here, and i have grinded it quite a lot. But you get a lot of marks and a decent amount of Arcane Tombs. I grinded this area for 3hrs yesterday and recorded what i got.

I got 84 Sunfury Marks (On my server they go for 1g - 1g50s per mark)
    11 Arcane Tombs (On my server they go for 25-35g)
    A few greens which werent special.

So when i sell all that i will get minimum 359g but on a good day up to 511g (depending on server prices).

Thanks for reading and i hope this helps some of you.

----(please leave the copyright info below intact)----
    This post is copyright by the user posting it and MMOwned.com - World of Warcraft Exploits,Hacks, Bots and Guides, where it was posted. You may not copy or reproduce the above on any other site without written permission from both the poster and MMOwned.com

Shadowmoon Valley Scryers Rep + Great Money Maker.
    Trisorion's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Shadowmoon Valley Scryers Rep + Great Money Maker.

READ THIS READ THIS READ THIS READ THIS READ THIS

Edited to clarify:

This is a good farming spot but it is not perfect. If you farm at a good rate there are only enough for one person to continually loop. With 2 people you will find yourself standing on the ramp killing 4 and watting for the rest to respawn.
    A CAVEAT BEFORE YOU GO
    To complete a good loop with no down time (assuming you are alone) you should do up the ramp, clear the flat area at the top and follow the path around the tower. IF DOOMWALKER IS UP HIS EARTHQUAKE CAN KILL YOU HERE!!!If you cannot iceblock or immune shield you will need to wait for him to leave the area, get lucky or modify where you go. (which can lead to mor waiting)

If you are melee watch out for the sunfurry bloodlords!!! They do a move the greatly reduces you melee damage and they will aggro all eradicators within 20ish yards when you pull them. Eradicators can heal for 2k+ so be carefull.

On a pvp server I get a lot of people doing the quest that takes you to the same place. Maybe they are just jerks on mine but 50% try to gank me when they leave because they have nothing to lose.

Because of all this I like to move to the legion warlocks unless it is a very odd time of day that NO ONE will be there.

After killing hundreds of these guys I find the profit reported here a little high
    My mod says they drop an average of 14s, i get about 25 signets and 1-3 arcane tomes an hour (around there depending on luck)

Here is my list of places that are better depending on competition and server prices:
    Legion Hold Warlocks
    The Netherays on area behind legion hold (the equiv to throne of elements for motes of mana)
    The water elementals near coliskar point (sp?) in northern shadowmoon (nice respawn rate, low competiton, nice drop rate)
    QUESTING- Its easy guareented money- if you havent finished your quests anywhere DO THEM
    Throne of Elements- IF you have no competition- but that never happens
    Fishing- Nice food in TBC if people will buy it- fish it
    Zangarmarsh AOE plant part farming
    Last edited by Trisorion; 02-26-2007 at 10:25 PM.

enD's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hm i havent found this to be honest. If i start at the bottom and then work my way up to the top of the temple i am able to then fly down and start all over again, so for me its fine, but i will give the warlocks at legion hold a go, even though i have heard there are some obsticals around them that can be rather annoying.

Thanks.
    Spread the word.

Ced's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ive been doing this to grind rep for 2 days Nearly no ppl, just take a paladin and a mage. Paladin tanks/heals and mage AOE.. piece of cake.. and if youre nice take a lvl 69-89 with you to level here =)

Trisorion's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I clear them fast enough that when i fly down again after doing the side that only the first 6 mobs at the bottom of the hill have respanwed. I used to never see the end of them (maybe i kill them faster?).