Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mine a vein for more then 1 skill point.

When you go to mine a vein, count how long it takes for your character's pick-axe to actually hit the vein. It should take around .8-1 seconds.

At this point, you have to get this part exactly right! Just as your pickaxe is hittin the vein you have to have something attack you, or something to push you far enough away from the vein that your characters cancels the process without you actually moving yourself.

Make sure to live after the battle and the next time you go to mine the vein it will give you one skill point

Note:Once you mine a vein without using this exploit it will stop giving out skill points

Also, an obvious but much, much, much more difficult to acomplish and it isn\'t repeatable is mining while having red latency, or a \'dead\' area (when no monsters spawn).

The first option is much more efficient and can be done easily. Just get your friend to make a member of the opposing faction and then he can go to where you are, and you can time it out. If that seems like too much work then you\'ll have to get a mob to chase you at the right distance so you can swing your pick before it actually hits you!
    Vote for MMOwned everyday at these two sites!
    Vote Here and Vote Here
    Give Reputation For Helpful Posts!

Mine a vein for more then 1 skill point.
    jaymunee80's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This was patched. It would be great if you could stop stealing material from other sites, or else everyone will think that this site leeches, like it does. I didnt make this, www.mmowned.ytmnd.com

Amedis's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didnt know it was patched, sorry.

Also, if something is posted on a public site, you assume that its going to get reposted somewhere else.

I posted a guide I wrote on this site, and some one gave me a link to where it was posted on some other site, even though I didnt put it there.

I would also like to say .. way to have support for a community you are apart of.
    Vote Here and Vote Here

bluewagon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    and ten bucks says that the site he got the information on "leeched" it off of another site, every site takes stuff from other sites, and yea

Originally Posted by Amedis
    way to have support for a community you are apart of.
    .. QFT

jaymunee80's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is 6 months old and from the Blizzhacker archives.

Also your proving my point, your taking it from other archives and potentially stealing traffic from them, thus hurting their community, and harming your own even more. Because of people like you, this site got the reputation of a leeching site with no original posts so please, QFT.
    Last edited by jaymunee80; 06-20-2006 at 01:44 PM.

a7x-synister's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    jezus jaymune its amazing how u criticize ppls posts and yet i havent seen any of urs but when i do, u can be sure theres a comment from me. obviously he didnt know this info was patched or else y would he post it? it is rare that ppl actually create their own posts and copy pasting is another way to give info to ppl also next time u might wanna put up there that it was a copy/paste if u did know
    my alliance twink...realm: rexxar...characters name..Xarthas

Amedis's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jaymunee80
    This is 6 months old and from the Blizzhacker archives.
    Iv never even heard of blizzhackers, so no its not. You are right however, I did not write this, nor will I ever claim I did.

When was the last time you posted a guide? Better yet, when was the last time you posted a guide you wrote? I myself have posted many guides created by myself and friends of mine. I will not appologize for trying to help the community and readers of this site.

-Amedis
    Vote Here and Vote Here

idusy-org's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Mine a vein for more then 1 skill point.

LOL!

sorry for bumping this old thread but jaymunee80 is tickingme off. he posted in a thred where i saio i wa "leet" messing around and he posted a repy that made no sence and i noticed he has 35 rep. and i was think, how did he get 35 rep and i never saw a post of his (or hers, i really dont know sry if im incorrect) so i clicked his profile and looked at the treads hes made and he has one asking a question.... thats all....

So i thought maybe he posted alot of usefull stuff in other threads so i look at all posts and.... almost a critiziing other people about it being a repost or that it was stolen from another site or it was patched and blah blah blah....

Then i read this and thought....why is this person here? No help at all and somehow gets 35 rep, then accuses the site/a mod of leeching...... 1. every explouit site gets leaked stuff and posts. why would MMOwned want to be the only site with out something?

i honesty dont see why he WOULDNT deservea ban unless yo can dig up omething he did HELPFUL to the site....

Sry if this looks bad but he is realy wizzing me off right now
    Unproud member of Snitchstianity

Alkhara Majere's Avatar Account not activated by Email
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by idusy
    i honesty dont see why he WOULDNT deservea ban unless yo can dig up omething he did HELPFUL to the site....

Sry if this looks bad but he is realy wizzing me off right now
    Seconded.

Örpheus's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Due to various controversy regarding bans, leeching, and patched issues (plus flared tempers) I suggest that this thread be closed.

Jaymune, it is recommended you at least show some respect to a moderator, one of those who keep this forum clean.

I am not being biased, however it would be better for all of us, if someone did not have the knowledge of something, you do not have the right to criticize him/her.

I stand by this post.

~TUU

^^ ><'s Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)