Alright i was perusing through mmowned and i found a guide on how to delete your cache folder every time you open up wow. Well i was thinking that that guide was too hard because it involved downloading a couple programs and attaching and so forth.
The point of deleting a cache folder is that if you've scammed an account blizz can track your account and the scammed account not through you IP but through your cache folder.
So heres the easy way to delete a cache folder every time you log on.
1. Download the wowscape launcher from:
2. Once you've downloaded it put it somewhere on your computer.
3. Launch that bad boy up and you will see 2 servers in there:
WoW EU and WoW US
If your having trouble launching your probably on vista so run it as administrator.
4. Now in the upper right hand corner you will see a "settings" link. Click that. Make sure that your path to your wow folder is correct, if not this guide won't work.
5. Now a little window should pop up and the very last option will be to delete wow cache folder on launch. Click that box.
6. Now the only downside is that you have to launch wow with this program if your going to delete your cache every time you log on, BUT IT WORKS.
If you have any questions regarding this post please feel free to post them.