0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How I made 15k gold++ (req: gold+jc)

Ok first of all, you need about 2k for a first investment.

I will tell how I made with what/which stuff alot of gold.

*Note: Prices said in this guide are an example, so you dont have to work by these.

Ive always been buying uncut gems, cut em and sell em, this is slow but steady amounts of gold (about 10g on each gem).. many know about this and therefor this would be reposting.

I will tell you my secrets on becoming rich.

Find a GOOD selling gem, I have been selling gems since lets say everyone gets their new epic gear(karazhan farmers++) on a daily base.
    Due to this I know What Sells and What Doesn't Sell.

I found out that Bright Living Ruby is a topsale.

So what I do is:

Buy all Living rubys, for the right prices (dont buy anything thats above your selling price)
    Now, I bought all Bright Living Rubys.

This way, noone could get them Bright Living Rubys, low stock = higher ask to product = more money.

Now send about 3 bright living rubys to an alt
    put em on for lets say 2.5x buying price, so if you bought Living Rubys for 50 gold, get your alts Bright Living Rubys on AH for 125g~.

This way people think it will be a normal price..

By the time, you should have 50-100 Bright living rubys on your main.
    You put about 5 on a time for about 79g bid and 99g buyout.

Now say in Trade: On AH now! Bright living rubys! 79g! about 50g cheaper then others.

(Tip: Make sure you still rule and owe the Living Ruby market, only YOU should be selling Bright living rubys.. buy all living rubys that are sold below your price.)

I think you get the deal now..

Noone can get cheap Bright living rubys on my server again.

I wish you best of luck with this method, I know it has some parts of reposting, but I tried to tell everything how I have experienced it.
    *If this guide is too hard to understand, then you will never be able to make large amounts of money

How I made 15k gold++ (req: gold+jc)
    jackmullen47's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by aggeron View Post
    Ok first of all, you need about 2k for a first investment.

I will tell how I made with what/which stuff alot of gold.

*Note: Prices said in this guide are an example, so you dont have to work by these.

Ive always been buying uncut gems, cut em and sell em, this is slow but steady amounts of gold (about 10g on each gem).. many know about this and therefor this would be reposting.

I will tell you my secrets on becoming rich.

Find a GOOD selling gem, I have been selling gems since lets say everyone gets their new epic gear(karazhan farmers++) on a daily base.
    Due to this I know What Sells and What Doesn't Sell.

I found out that Bright Living Ruby is a topsale.

So what I do is:

Buy all Living rubys, for the right prices (dont buy anything thats above your selling price)
    Now, I bought all Bright Living Rubys.

This way, noone could get them Bright Living Rubys, low stock = higher ask to product = more money.

Now send about 3 bright living rubys to an alt
    put em on for lets say 2.5x buying price, so if you bought Living Rubys for 50 gold, get your alts Bright Living Rubys on AH for 125g~.

This way people think it will be a normal price..

By the time, you should have 50-100 Bright living rubys on your main.
    You put about 5 on a time for about 79g bid and 99g buyout.

Now say in Trade: On AH now! Bright living rubys! 79g! about 50g cheaper then others.

(Tip: Make sure you still rule and owe the Living Ruby market, only YOU should be selling Bright living rubys.. buy all living rubys that are sold below your price.)

I think you get the deal now..

Noone can get cheap Bright living rubys on my server again.

I wish you best of luck with this method, I know it has some parts of reposting, but I tried to tell everything how I have experienced it.
    *If this guide is too hard to understand, then you will never be able to make large amounts of money

this can really be done with anything

i controlled the flask market on my server for a few months,

anytime some hero would try to sell 5 flasks of relentless assaults for 40g each because he hit a proc or something, i would buy those 5 and then put up 5 i already had for 55g and 5 for 50g

have about 75% chance to sell them, and if they dont all sell the market price goes back to 45g

Tokolosi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't you get banned for this? Exploiting the market or something along those lines.

Correct me if i'm wrong, I just remember seeing a post on here someday with someone who did exactly the same and said he got banned for it.

Rwpexpert's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Tokolosi View Post
    Can't you get banned for this? Exploiting the market or something along those lines.

Correct me if i'm wrong, I just remember seeing a post on here someday with someone who did exactly the same and said he got banned for it.
    It shouldn't be in my eyes, some people play warcraft for the item, some for the gold, some for the PvP but there are a considerable amount who play for the economics. Its not like your hacking or buying gold, you are just playing the game your way, the general people will get screwed when they want to buy something but there *shouldn't* be any rules against it.

** I used the words shouldn't because I have no idea what the terms of agreement say.

Vixxi's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No you can't be banned from playing the AH... don't ask stupid questions.

The Maffyx's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Baalah View Post
    No you can't be banned from playing the AH... don't ask stupid questions.
    But you can be banned for "exploiting the economy" which blizzard might think is what you call "playing the AH"

aggeron's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You cant be banned for this, or atleast I have not been banned by this and im doing it for over 8 months now if it isnt more

ajs180684's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is called controlled monopoly or something.

It's common method from any gold guide..

If you keep selling bright rubies for 6 months maybe u can get your 15k

Hwang Mi Hee's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good Guide imo, +rep

~OddBall~'s Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    4/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by The Maffyx View Post
    But you can be banned for "exploiting the economy" which blizzard might think is what you call "playing the AH"
    Grow some brains people, you are not hacking, you are not afk, your are not real world trading and you are not abusing people, you are just using a method to make in game money legitly.

"exploiting the economy" means buying/selling gold or accounts I guess.

conzeq's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice i did this with flasks on my old server !
    Will use if i ever get my JC up to 375 =)!
    When I do good, I feel good; when I scam idiots, i feel good, and that is my religion.

[Soul Eater]'s Avatar The God King of Tails
    Thanks G/R
    3/22
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Exploiting the economy doesn't have always to do with selling on the AH. As far as I know, I did this too for a while but then with primal shadow, and it worked for awhile and noone complained. What is considering as exploiting of the economy is something like, nether vortex cost like 250 g on my server, but when someone is mass selling them for 100 g, e.g mass selling 100 pieces, then that's regarded as exploiting the economy, because there is just no way that you could have had that many nether vortex.

Maybe exploiting the economy has also something to do with botting and such, but I'm not exactly sure about that.

However, if you are asking yourself if this is banable, then the answer is plain simple no. On the auction house, it doesn't matter for how much you sell it just matters if it is suspicious or not, e.g gold sellers that are using the auction house transfer technique. This could be a very nice technique, the only big downside is the investment. I would only advice doing this if you got like 6k gold and can invest 3k gold, and then invest another 1k gold because there are chances that you won't sell all of them. From my own experience, I was mass selling 100 primal shadows, exactly 100. I sold all of them in 13 days. WITH the excluding that I have "downed" the prices.

And another thing about it, always check the AH if your going to do that, yes this is also time consuming. Reason is that there are some pricks who sells it maybe for cheaper, I only would buy it if it is atleast 4g cheaper, with the exception of if he sells it more then 10 times.

Do the impossible, see the invisible
    Row row, Fight the power.

aggeron's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1k+ readings atleast I got the feeling I didn't write this guide for nothing, thanks for your interest people

The Maffyx's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by OddZor View Post
    Grow some brains people, you are not hacking, you are not afk, your are not real world trading and you are not abusing people, you are just using a method to make in game money legitly.

"exploiting the economy" means buying/selling gold or accounts I guess.
    Don't tell me to "grow some brains" when you can't confirm this, I was simply putting an idea out there.

~OddBall~'s Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    4/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would you like me to e-mail blizz so I can "confirm this". The Auction House is a part of the game, it is made by Blizzard, as long as you aren't somehow hacking it (O.o ??) then you can do whatever the hell you want with it. God it's not even an exploit. Not a very good 'idea' IMO

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast