0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The best way?

Okay I made this thread not to ask questions but to help people that have this question.

Whats the best way to transfer gold / items from a hacked / scammed account?

Now, if it wasn't time for bed, I'd explain this. But I'd like this to be open for discussion by all the members of the community. So please, post you're opinion and way of doing it.

*Note* this will help all the newer members and people who do not know of these ways. It will also reduce questions in a NO QUESTIONS HERE SECTION. So please, be respectful, and post some meaningful things. Not just "omfgz newb" Please post comments though, they're appreciated.

The best way?
    Thidan's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/15
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is a section about this >.<
    WoW Scams Help - MMOwned - World of Warcraft Exploits, Hacks, Bots and Guides

I don't care if you call me rude just pointing out that there's already a helpsection for this.