0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Guide]: How to make a possible Successfull raiding guild

Now the time come for me to get out of the Leecher status, so now i will try to Contribute a Raiding Guild Guide. This is made of my Fully Experince in all kind of Raiding guilds from time to time i have made few by myself which did make it great.

Step 1 Making the Guild: Go to the guy where you can make the guild, if you dont know where it is then ask a guard. I Recommend that you got some Raiding experince before you are going to start your own raiding guild
    Step 2: Finding a Name to the Guild: Finding a good Guild name to a raiding guild could be easy if you got a well good fantasy, for these who dont got that kind of Fantasy Read here i can help abit. Your name to a Raiding shouldnt not be some Kind of "The Rabbits Pets Return Again" as people may think its a unseriously Guild. I could recommend some kind of "Order" names of somekind as people may better like to join a guild named that instead of "The Rabbits Pets Return Again"

Step 3: Ranks-Guild Rules Now are you finally got your Guild made, maybe you did make it with your friends or else did you trick some Lowbies to help with signs . Now the time come for Ranks and Guild Rules. If you did make the guild with some friends you could make them officer or Second Guildmaster. But here is some Examples of Guild Ranks: Trial, Member,Raider, Class Leader,Officer,Guildmaster These Ranks i have see most used in Raiding Guilds. Ofc you can find out some more interested names but your choice . Now to the Guild rules you can choose if you want age limit on like 16+ to increase the speed of progress in raids or else you can say you only want Mature people or you just want all kind of people, BUT then you may take a risk! Some people could be annoying as hell and you just want them gone, some maybe be crying of losing roll on an epic and /leave raid.. But ofc you can meet some guys who is really great and helpful, Which is always ready to raid even in Bad times and good times Anyway just choose if you want an age limit or not, You should make a rule if you gonna /roll on the lovely epics which gonna drops in your raids in 10 mans and in 25 mans Or You gonna this Called "DKP"- "DragonKillPoints" Which you can give these people after raid, so trey can get epics for these DKP points trey got. DKP is good in this way as If you are raiding 25 mans example and a new t4 token dropped then no new Guildmember can get it because he just joined and he cant roll on it, + he got no dkp This is in a good way as some people can just win it on a roll and /gquit when trey got this item.. so I Recommend Rolls in 10 mans and dkp in 25 mans. Make your Guildrules Carefully.

Step 4: Choosing Officers: Choosing an Officer can sometimes be difficult, maybe you did make this guild with your friends if you did that make your friends Officers as trey can help you with stuff. If you did make your Guild alone you should choose your Officer Carefully Here is some things the Officer should be able to do. 1. Help you with Recruiting 2. Help with Tactics in Raids well as choosing people to come in raids. As i Said choose it carefully You should trust him and he should trust you.. because in the end he can Backstab you and maybe take all things in guildbank and much more things so remember that. You can chose the guy with most Raiding Experince, Best gear, There is many things this Guy could have,but normally choose a guy with most raiding experince as he can help with tactics and much more.

Step 5: Teamspeak/Website Okay maybe you got your Officers now and so on Now its time to get some Speaking Program /Website. If you got money to it go lent a Ventrilo or Teamspeak server. If you are a Poor guy go into a Public and make a channel for your guild its totally free and you can make a channel when you want If you dont want Teamspeak or Ventrilo then use Voice Chat i WoW.The Website: Now time to a Website Where you have all kind of things on. Guildrules,Applys to the guild, fun talk with the guild, and much more. Now you think "I dont need a website now i just made the guild" Maybe you dont but do it.. as when you need to recruit you can ask people to go on the Website to look and Guildrules and so. You should post tactics on the website so your guildmembers can be ready for the boss you gonna pwn. Chose your Website after your taste as i know there are some out there with WoW design on it or else design it by your self . Making a Website might take some time but its worth it.

Step 6: Recruitng:You Might Have a Website now. Now its time to Recruit the people you want to your guild, Many Guilds use Trade Channels these days, I Recommend that you use that channel few times per day as some people feel it annoying that guilds use Trade Channel, so use Guildrecruitment or just Whisper these people(Only whisper people which is unguilded) You can make a Macro and whisp them if you want that. In my vision Trade Channel are for, if you want people which is guilded want to see that your guild is a good choice for raiding. And Whispering is for these who is unguilded and you want to give them a good Offer. You can use General Channels too if you want (Recruiting might take loong time so be patient).

Step 7: The Raid: Now you got your people and your are ready to pwn bosses. On the raid day of the 1st raid you should ask people to go on Website or someother website to check The Boss Tactics so when you are on the boss you just can explain tactics fast. Now to the Setup you got 10 people you need to get all full raid normally for the these 1st bosses in the instance you need a OT-Off Tank so now you got 2 Tanks-1 Main tank and 1 Offtank. Now 8 slots back, atleast get 1 priest for shackle as holy or shadow, get 3 healers total that should be enough, now you got 5 slots back use these for dps classes Which is Mage,Warlock,Hunter,Shaman(Elemental,Enchancement),Priest(shadow),Balance druid, Fury Warrior, Ret Paladin these are dps classes. I recommend that you get some CC so take a Hunter for CC (Trap), Mage for water Warlock for great dots,Shaman Elemental. You got one slot left now.. take what you need/want but if you doesnt got a Hunter or one of these i said, then get some others Just Remember 1 Shackle and CC Hunter would be great to have in your raid.

Its Going Great with your guild Atm You got alot of Nice stuff in Guildbank Atm Now you should beware of the Guildbank Scam, I Know there are a Scam Section on this website where their are many scams and that are one of these and i wont destroy it as many people maybe still use it so, You need to PM me, And then i can tell you it how you cant be tricked to lose your Guildbank/ get your Guildbank ripped

Step 8: We are Recruiting as much we can but no1 wanna join Well Now you got 3 Choices 1. /disband guild and join another. 2. Merge with a guild, It means you or the other guild likely work together / one of the guild joins the other or trey make one together and all from these 2 guilds join, 3. Take a break from the guild, wait till later with recruiting and maybe some might be interested

Well Thats what i got this time Hope you did enjoy it! Hope you did understand it as my English Grammar arent the best as English arent my Language. If you got any Questions about this guide PM me .

Last edited by Reroll89; 04-08-2008 at 03:10 PM.

[Guide]: How to make a possible Successfull raiding guild
    Stoan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So english isn't your first language and sight isn't your strong suit.

How about we write this guide again without 72 point font so people can read it without bleeding eyes?

Tis's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wall of text , I'll read it when i get some free time.

Reroll89's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay gonna edit it.. sec..

Antix's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm a leecher too! (yes, trying to get rid )

Just wanted to say thanks - it's obvious that you put effort into the guide - I skimmed it and thought it was very good yet some parts were relatively obvious. Good job though !

Reroll89's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay now its just a wall of text... :s Read it if you want tbh atleast i did get rid of the red text.. sorry about this.. didnt want it to be like this

Pietje's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Never ever merge guilds, only bad things can come from that. It works on very rare occasions only. The big red and other colourfull text hurts my eyes btw.
    Panda Panda Panda

The Maffyx's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Pietje View Post
    Never ever merge guilds, only bad things can come from that. It works on very rare occasions only. The big red and other colourfull text hurts my eyes btw.
    Yea it only works if the members know each other really well, and it would be like they never changed guilds. But as you know this never happens.

Yeti's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ............................lol?

Century's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It really was not a bad post its a wall of text yeah but what do you want him to do add pictures of????? +rep for puttin some time into it

Couwae's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I always enjoy it when people spend their time doing something. At least it looks original +rep

ultravolta425's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if you really want a good guild-creating guide, you should take a look at the official wow guild forum.

angra's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Pietje View Post
    Hey, even though I really agree with what you say, I just wanted to add that my guild is one of the rare occasions you talked about.

Its pretty weird, its started as a medium size guild, we tried gruuls a few time, but then it disbanded because some people didn't like what the guild was becoming, so one of the officers started a new guild, a muchhh smaller one. We were doing Kara and ZA, we wanted to get more ppl to do SSC and gruuls.. So one day, we did a co-op with another guild, a bigger guild than ours, that we're missing some elements to start SSC, and found out we could work really well in team so we finally merged.

Well everything went good... on their first SSC run, they downed hydross, and the progression came quick. We are now 5/6 SSC, 3/4 TK and 1/6 Hyjal

Shaak's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very nice guide, i have a own guild on the server Dentarg.
    But it is a PvP guild. But most of your tips are done on the guild.

Poofy's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Stoan View Post
    So english isn't your first language and sight isn't your strong suit.

How about we write this guide again without 72 point font so people can read it without bleeding eyes?
    So how bout you create your own guide?? I thought this was a great guide and it looked like he spent a lot of time on it. +Rep