0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Addition to [Rogue 2.4] Farming Opportunity

This is just an addition to Navarr702's post about Greengill Coast in Isle of Quel'danas.
    Link to the original post : http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-gu...protunity.html

I tried this out, it works very fast respawns.. but i tried it different ways.
    First- I tried farming one camp, pick pocketing, killing, waiting for respawn and so on.
    Second - I switched between two camps, pickpocket, kill, switch camps.
    Third - I went through the whole coast pickpocketing and then killing, then making my way back down again.

I found the best way to do this is pickpocket the whole coast and then kill them all and go right back down the line again.

Now, if you want to have an AOE class help you out bigtime, you can have them run down the coast behind you and AOE the little murlocs to death so you can do this a ton quicker.

Just a few tips **Credit for the find goes to Navarr702!!!**

Trying to help out the fellow rogues that need some fast money, and to lose my leecher status. I have been a member for almost 2 years and haven't committed to contributing.. Or i never find anything interesting =]
    Last edited by Moonsfire; 04-04-2008 at 02:50 PM.

Addition to [Rogue 2.4] Farming Opportunity
    Zurkei's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    good job on contributing even if it was some tips to someone else's post so +rep and that is good for me to know 70 rogue and broke :'(

Moonsfire's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome, thank you sir. =]

Jotylyn's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm gonna try this..I dont pickpocket nearly enough on my rogue.

+rep

valiliv's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i just dont get these posts... unless someone is just straining for anything that might give rep.

those murlocs... drop NOTHING. 1 copper max. why IN HELL would you want to kill them?????? and in a spot FULL of patrolling lvl 71+ nagas, and an endless procession of players doing their quest that on pvp servers will kill you.

if you just want to pickpocket, go up and down the coast, in stealth. when you finish, the go back and start again, and you'll see that you can pickpocket them AGAIN, no need to kill anything, pickpocketing resets in a few min.

and finally,since the blind change, "farming" via pickpocketing is beyond bizarre. you get rare health pot, a bit of money, cheap reagents like flash powder, other grey garbage. THATS IT. no greens, nothing. in the time it will take you to get an epic like spinesever you could also get a world drop epic and 100,000 gold killing normal stuff.

just my opinion

XinuX's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by valiliv View Post
    i just dont get these posts... unless someone is just straining for anything that might give rep.

those murlocs... drop NOTHING. 1 copper max. why IN HELL would you want to kill them?????? and in a spot FULL of patrolling lvl 71+ nagas, and an endless procession of players doing their quest that on pvp servers will kill you.

if you just want to pickpocket, go up and down the coast, in stealth. when you finish, the go back and start again, and you'll see that you can pickpocket them AGAIN, no need to kill anything, pickpocketing resets in a few min.

and finally,since the blind change, "farming" via pickpocketing is beyond bizarre. you get rare health pot, a bit of money, cheap reagents like flash powder, other grey garbage. THATS IT. no greens, nothing. in the time it will take you to get an epic like spinesever you could also get a world drop epic and 100,000 gold killing normal stuff.
    just my opinion
    Err.. you have to kill them to pickpocket them again.
    I pickpocketed the whole coast yesterday and i couldn't pick them today when i logged in.
    and yes, they drop 1 copper, but you don't actually loot them...
    Last edited by XinuX; 04-05-2008 at 02:54 PM.

Moonsfire's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok this post is a few days old., but valiliv... come on, i dont really have any room to talk because i just recently got rid of my leecher status.. but.. dont flame when you don't know wtf you're talking about. Trying to gain that last rep? Let me tell you, dont flame people when you haven't tested this out. You won't gain your last rep while flaming.

Thanks...

loner_dood's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    aoe'ing that coast makes it alot simpler..

ladygamer's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    11/14
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol, thx for the post =)

Superthrust's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    tried, works! I had a pally come and aoe, while healing me if i happened to pull anything or they all ganged on me at once...

I have a another method too, but it helps with dailys...trying to get rid of leecher status and get my post count up.