0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Amazing Netherweave Cloth farming location

Hey, recently my friend told me about this in game and I thought I'd share it with you. These mobs have a very strange respawn timer. They will respawn almost instantly after you kill them and they have a VERY nice droprate for Netherweave Cloth. Very useful for farming bandages for arena. Also they have a normal droprate of green items, which are nice to vendor or disenchant.

Shadow Council Warlock - NPCs - World of Warcraft

Shows their location and loot. There are only 12 of them up at a time but I've literally had 5 other people there with me and none of us had to wait to kill. They also have very low hp and damage. Only about 5,000 health and their Shadowbolts hit for about 500-600 if I remember. Good luck farming!

Edit: I searched forums for the mob name and only found them associated with Aldor Rep farming... but they drop a TON of Netherweave and respawn very quickly so...thought I'd post this.

Amazing Netherweave Cloth farming location
    myojinyahiko's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    fail =/

I tried this... I think theres a reason their respawn rate is so high

A level 68 elite patrols right arround the warlocks, and theres about 10 other mobs that fear the shit out of you. Im a hunter in full pvp epics and died here in a good 3 minutes

And the respawn rate isnt instant, just fast

Kurnurs's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Um....it is extremely easy to stay away from the 68 elite... He pats once every few minutes or so and walks EXTREMELY slow...and what mobs are you talking about that fear? I farm here almost daily for bandages and never once have I aggro'd the elite or gotten feared by anything...

"10 other mobs that fear the shit out of you" There are only 4 types of mobs there...
    1) 68 Elite (Easily soloable by a hunter mind you).
    2) Dreadlord looking thing way off to the side.
    3) The Warlocks you are there to farm....
    4) The Infernals that DO NOT AGGRO no matter HOW CLOSE you go to them.

I'm sorry, when I posted this I assumed the people who would be farming would be proficient at the game/their class. It is INCREDIBLY easy to stay away from the elite/dreadlord (there is only one elite and one dreadlord... if it's so hard for you to stay away, kill them).

Either you're in the wrong place or you're lying.

I'm a hunter..... and died....
    If for some reason you can't kill the elite and can't keep from aggroing him, try feign.

And the respawn rate isn't instant, just fast.
    Hence I said "almost instant"
    Last edited by Kurnurs; 03-30-2008 at 04:37 AM.

Blackflame's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i wouldnt suggest this area, theres a high risk of those big dragon things, but, if you're careful, you can avoid them. Dont get trapped in those lower level alley ways, though

maki95's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice job dude!

Kurnurs's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Blackflame View Post
    i wouldnt suggest this area, theres a high risk of those big dragon things, but, if you're careful, you can avoid them. Dont get trapped in those lower level alley ways, though
    The warlocks are only on the upper tier, I'm confused as to what lower level alley ways you're talking about, as it's open world and there are no alleys :O. There is only one "big dragon thing" and it pats slowly once every few minutes. Usually what I do is send a tell asking the other people there (there are usually others there) to help me kill it. Tell them it will get it out of the way so you can farm more efficiently. Most people will help.
    Last edited by Kurnurs; 03-30-2008 at 06:13 AM.

wiuz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well .. It is able to avoid it but hell... gotta check all the time.

Kurnurs's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn, gotta drag my mouse again :<

You guys are making are making it seem worse than it is xD

Don't be dissuaded, check it out for yourselves people.

flaicher's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by myojinyahiko View Post
    fail =/

A level 68 elite patrols right arround the warlocks, and theres about 10 other mobs that fear the shit out of you. Im a hunter in full pvp epics and died here in a good 3 minutes

No offence, but I didn't have ANY problems there on my alt BM hunter.

With Kara gear I just spam Steady Shot and those locks die in 4-6secs, max 8. Their shadowbolt doesn't deal much dmg, 500-600.

About that big guy (called Morgroron)? Just look around you a bit and l2usefeigndeath ^^

Kurnurs's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by flaicher View Post
    No offence, but I didn't have ANY problems there on my alt BM hunter.

With Kara gear I just spam Steady Shot and those locks die in 4-6secs, max 8. Their shadowbolt doesn't deal much dmg, 500-600.

About that big guy (called Morgroron)? Just look around you a bit and l2usefeigndeath ^^
    Exactly, ty.

Also, I farm it on a rogue and have never once aggrod the elite... it is really not hard at all he's huge, very hard to miss.
    Last edited by Kurnurs; 03-30-2008 at 05:01 PM.

bisseeeee's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this is actually very good spot to farm netherweave cloth and aldor rep stuff.

Ighox's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These mobs are great, probably one of the best farming spots out there for a warlock atleast.
    I was considering making a warlock-farming thread about these mobs but now I'll just post a few pointers here instead.

Basicly you want to spec affliction for this since it's by far the fastest way.
    Run between the 3 spots where the mobs spawn on and dot them up, CoA + Corruption + Siphon Life and you should get ~20-30 (depending on your gear) mobs down before you have to stop and drink/loot/bandage yourself to continue.
    I usually just dot up all 3 spawn-spots then looting them while I dot up the ones spawning afterwards.
    With this rate it takes 3x global cooldowns to kill one mob, thats 4.5seconds, it almost takes me more time to loot all the mobs than to kill them.
    And while yes, the big demon patroling the area can be quite annoying it's easy to avoid him once you learn his pathing or you could just kill him, very easy and also pretty quick for a warlock.

Tip1: If you're not that good geared, or want to farm with zero downtime you should consider bringing a paladin healer along so he can loot and heal, and you can keep killing one mob every 4.5sec for as long as you want.
    Downside with this is obviously that you'll have to share your loot with him, but it's still good cash.

Tip2: If you by some chance got shadow resistance gear try equipping a few pieces of it getting you ~200 shadow resistance.
    Since their main-attack are shadowbolts you will take almost no damage from their attacks, siphon life will most likely be able to heal through the incoming damage on you alone unless you get a streak of unlucky non-resisted spells for a while.
    Most if not all of your health lost will be caused by Life Tap at this point.

Last time I farmed this spot it got me ~200 marks of sargeras, 14 fel armaments, more netherweave/green items than I'd care to count and 2 blue items on ~3.5 hours. (Though this doesnt really mean much as drops are so random, you could very well get alot more Fel Armaments as an example, or alot less, but overall it's a really nice spot.)
    And the mobs respawn fast so you wont have to wait for them to respawn, there might be a 1/100 chance that you'll have to wait 5seconds for a spawn but I havent had a problem with that yet, not even with a healer backing me up.

Smeems's Avatar Active Member

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by myojinyahiko View Post
    fail =/

Seriously, I suggest you consider another character to eBay.

Kurnurs's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Smeems View Post
    Seriously, I suggest you consider another character to eBay.
    Rofl
    >.>
    <.<

Zaxic's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)