0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arena-Playing the Scrubs

Alright fun and easy, get a whatever bracket you want team. say 2v2 for example, yeah well use that.

Take a day or two before the day you get your arena points, play and lose, get the shit beaten out of your guys till your team rating goes way way way down, some people are probably like why the **** would i want to hurt my team rating. Reset it. Get an extra person who doesn't care about rating and have him hold the team, after you get the your team rating down, reset by leaving the team, leave the team and rejoin a few hours later, you'll have a fresh 1500 personal rating, so now you demolish the people who have team ratings close to your team rating, HaHa beat those scrubs for me will you? becareful though cause sometimes people have the same idea as this. easy arena points + personal rating, of course over time it will get harder but, that was arena made easy =]

Arena-Playing the Scrubs
    Xeron's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You don't get match on your personal rating or get points on your personal rating.

Also that will only work (when they base stuff off personal rating) if you're bad at arenas.

SHalnark's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Simply this will let you enjoy arena i think , since you wont get more arena points you will only spend alot of time getting your team to where it was , its relative.
    Btw you can only raise your personal rating that way with a limit i think it was 100 not sure , and it isnt fast from what i heard.

Chief's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    they updated it so now if you join a team with lower rating then your own you actually lose rating even if you win. So not effective at all in the slightest way

Originally Posted by undertaker/steadyarrow View Post
    Alright fun and easy, get a whatever bracket you want team. say 2v2 for example, yeah well use that.

Take a day or two before the day you get your arena points, play and lose, get the shit beaten out of your guys till your team rating goes way way way down, some people are probably like why the **** would i want to hurt my team rating. Reset it. Get an extra person who doesn't care about rating and have him hold the team, after you get the your team rating down, reset by leaving the team, leave the team and rejoin a few hours later, you'll have a fresh 1500 personal rating, so now you demolish the people who have team ratings close to your team rating, HaHa beat those scrubs for me will you? becareful though cause sometimes people have the same idea as this. easy arena points + personal rating, of course over time it will get harder but, that was arena made easy =]