Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ultimate Twink Guide - Hunter!!! lvl 19

Ultimate Twink guid!!- Hunter
    Hi a guid how to make a awsom HUNTER TWINK , My best twink is a hunter so I did deside to tell me about him and gear ^^
    Hunters
    Hunters, this is argued to be better than the rogue, I, have both a rogue and a Hunter twink, I personally think the Hunter is better, just for the sheer amount of survivability and the basic ability to totally dominate the entire BG with your attacks from a long distance. The ability to have a triple-crit Multi Shot and rack up three killing blows and a ton of honor just tops it off, not to mention the fact it’s very, very easy to stay above the competition with a Hunter, although it does have some cons, Hunters suck at flag running, and the biggest con is, well, they can’t beat any class that can slow them, namely Warriors, the Hunter technique is to slow the opponent that gets up close with Wing Clip, run to a distance and range away, doing this over and over again leaving the opponent no chance to even touch the Hunter, if the Hunter is slowed and so is the enemy, well, you’re getting no where and you’re finding yourself, a Hunter, melee’ing, not a good idea, though, they are very very powerful and this con doesn’t much bother me because I can usually take out any warrior before they get to me anyway.
    These twinks are best suited to the Alliance faction gearwise.
    These twinks are best suited as either a Night elf, a Blood elf or a Troll.
    Good Against:
    Rogues, Mages, Warlocks, Priests, Other Hunters.
    Bad Against:
    Warriors, Paladins, Shamans.
    Armor:
    Head: Lucky Fishing Hat, Green Tinted Goggles.
    Neck: (Alliance only) Sentinels Medallion, (Horde only) Scout’s Medallion.
    Shoulders: Talbar Mantle.
    Back: Sentry Cloak, Glowing Lizardscale Cloak
    Chest: Blackened Defias Armor, (Alliance only) Tunic of Westfall.
    Bracers: Forest Leather Bracers.
    Gloves: Scouting Gloves of the Monkey, Magefist Gloves.
    Belt: Deviate Scale Belt.
    Legs: Dark Leather Pants.
    Feet: Feet of the Lynx, Nat Pagle’s Extreme Anglin’ Boots.
    Ring 1: (Alliance only)Seal of Wrynn, Lavishly Jeweled Ring.
    Ring 2: (Horde only) Legionnaire’s Band, (Alliance only) Protector’s Band.
    Trinket 1: (Alliance only) Insignia of the Alliance, (Horde only) Insignia of the Horde.
    Trinket 2: Grand Arena Master, Minor Recombobulator.
    Weapons:
    2 Handed weapon:
    Twisted Chanter’s Staff love this
    Ranged:
    Venomstrike.
    Quiver:
    Quiver of the Night Watch.
    Enchants:
    Armor:
    Head: Lesser Arcanum of Constitution, Lesser Arcanum of Voracity.
    Back: Enchant Cloak - Superior Defense, Enchant Cloak - Lesser Agility, Enchant Cloak - Greater Resistance.
    Chest: Enchant Chest - Major Health, Enchant Chest - Greater Stats.
    Bracers: Enchant Bracer - Superior Stamina.
    Gloves: Enchant Gloves - Superior Agility.
    Legs: Clefthide Leg Armor, Nethercleft Leg Armor, Cobrahide Leg Armor, Nethercobra Leg Armor.
    Feet: Enchant Boots - Greater Agility, Enchant Boots - Greater Stamina.
    *NOTE* Nat Pagle’s Extreme Anglin’ Boots CAN GET TBC ENCHANTS ON THEM!, If you’re going to get them I recommend these enchants on them:
    Enchant Boots - Fortitude, Enchant Boots - Dexterity.
    Weapons:
    2 Handed Weapon:
    Enchant 2H Weapon - Agility
    Ranged:
    Accurate Scope
    *NOTE* Although Accurate scope requires level 20 to apply to your ranged weapon, you’re ranged weapon will meet the minimum level requirement of your ranged weapon, although a ranged weapon like Venomstrike requires level 19 to equip, it’s actual item level is higher, meaning the scope can be attached to the bow, but you can’t do it, but someone level 20 or above can attach it for you in a Will Not Be Traded slot in the trade window, incase there’s any doubts of whether or not this can be done, it’s a yes, I have it on my Venomstrike.
    Talents:
    There isn’t really much to go with on Hunter Talent specs, Improved Concussive Shot can be such a life saver, but I myself didn’t spec in it, I’d rather have the improved damage and crit damage as well as a the ability to get those pesky opponents who only JUST manage to get out of the 35 yard range, that used to annoy me beyond belief, not anymore! ^_^ (I use Spec 1), again it’s ultimately up to you, I HIGHLY recommend having 5/5 Lethal Shots no matter what spec you choose because your crits are the key to killing the opponent.
    Spec 1:
    Lethal Shots 5/5.
    Humanoid Slaying 3/3.
    Hawk Eye 2/3.
    Spec 2:
    Lethal Shots 5/5.
    Humanoid Slaying 3/3.
    Endurance Training 2/5.
    Spec 3:
    Lethal Shots 5/5, Improved Concussive Shot 5/5.
    Pet:
    The pet can make or break a Hunter, this little companion is very, very useful, there are many pets you can pick, but I recommend only 1, The Boar, why? because it has charge, what charge does incase you didn’t know is charges the opponent and stuns him for 1 sec, I know what you’re thinking, “1 Sec? That’s nothing”, but it is, if a Warrior is charging you and you hit charge quickly, the Warriors charge is over giving you a fighting chance, or when a Warlock is going to Fear you, slam a charge in and it stops it, if he/she trys to fear you again, no chance, you’ve got you pet hammering away which in itself is enough to give you time to take the lock out, but you’re also hitting him too, you have an instant cast shot so basically his cast bar isn’t going up, same goes for mages, they can’t cast, at all, makes a great companion and at times a life saver, if you’re on a tiny amount of HP and you’re trying to run away, root the opponent with your boar and make a quick escape, it makes sense rather than a cat, a cat does some extra damage, so what? this little bad boy saves you from damage, oh it can also be funny to root the Horde flag carrier as he tries to cap a flag and you just whack him out with your sheer ability to take out anything in your path.
    Pet Boar:
    The Boar I tamed was called a “Longsnout”, these boars are black and look much better than the regular beige colored boars, these boars are level 10 to 11 (Great starting pet as you can tame it right after you finish your hunter quest), this Boar is located in Elwynn Forest, where Hogger is, they’re around that little bit.
    Your boar should have this:
    Charge, Rank 2:
    You can get Charge Rank 2 from a Greater Goretusk (16-17) in Redridge Mountains.
    Bite, Rank 3:
    You can get Bite Rank 3 from a Ghostpaw Runner (19-20) in Ashenvale.
    Gore, Rank 3:
    You can get Gore Rank 3 from a Greater Goretusk (16-17) in Redridge Mountains.
    Notes and tips on Hunters:
    There’s alot of technique to Hunters in the higher levels, fortunately there’s not much too specific you have to do that’s too important, just make sure you’ve got tons of agility and you keep the enemy at a distance, make sure you’re using Multi Shot whenever you can even if you’re only up against one of opponent, Multi Shot does extra damage so it makes sense to use it all the time, and about some of the enchants and gear, twink Hunter’s need lots of Intellect too, and can only use a 2H weapon so you should use a the Twisted Chanter’s Staff because it truly owns. , you don’t have to use the Magefist Gloves but I do, I have 1.1k mana which is fine for me, but it’s entirely up to you, this a guide not a restraining order.
    And that’s the end. thx for reading and good luck
    Last edited by xorec; 03-16-2008 at 04:05 PM.

Ultimate Twink Guide -  Hunter!!! lvl 19
    Smeems's Avatar Active Member

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rofl - nice copy paste job and attempting to steal someone else's work.

Look at the difference in literary coherence between his 'introduction' and then the start of the guide itself.

The copy paste I can deal with (it could be helpful to someone) but pretending to pass off someone else's work as your own is pathetic.

Haettemaagen's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome guide . I would +rep if you didn't pretend you made it.

hajuce's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you failed bigtime xorec.. nice guide though

Zonagle's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's not even that great of a guide, it's out-dated, and some of the information is wrong. 1. Hunters can beat a Warrior easily, the only thing Hunters at 19 can't beat, are other Hunters. 2. The gear is out of date, you can now get +9 agility shoulders that are better than the Talbar Mantle.

Coffzor's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    COPIED!!!! Saw it on AC-WEB and RageZone! Hmmmm....