Thanks G/R
    60/25
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was a cold and dark winter night, this was the day it all begun. I sat there in my room, the light from my screen brightened my whole room up. I opened up world of warcraft and to my surprise I noticed I had no gold left, someone must have stolen it all! This was where freshleveling got into my life!
    I searched around for several hours and there it was, the legendary 5 star rated Freshleveling.com. Their prices were amazing, the red winter themed website, and the lovely 24/7 support! I did not even take a single look at their gold price before I had done my first order of 50.000 gold but I am sure they had a fair price. I was simply mindblown by their awesomeness! They even delivered instantly! I would highly recommend their service if anyone ever gets in my shoes.

Best regards

Freshleveling
    Kreitz1003's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Devanh View Post
    It was a cold and dark winter night, this was the day it all begun. I sat there in my room, the light from my screen brightened my whole room up. I opened up world of warcraft and to my surprise I noticed I had no gold left, someone must have stolen it all! This was where freshleveling got into my life!
    I searched around for several hours and there it was, the legendary 5 star rated Freshleveling.com. Their prices were amazing, the red winter themed website, and the lovely 24/7 support! I did not even take a single look at their gold price before I had done my first order of 50.000 gold but I am sure they had a fair price. I was simply mindblown by their awesomeness! They even delivered instantly! I would highly recommend their service if anyone ever gets in my shoes.

Best regards
    .....k.

tl;dr: good prices, ordered 50k, got the gold, love the 24/7 support.

p.s. Your post wasn't cute, it was very awkward.

SamexSame's Avatar Member Same same but different CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have to say, I have ordered from multiple companies and have always had issues. These guys no matter how many times I go to them with various orders they are always on their A game. Constantly talking either skype or live chat, giving tips and always ALWAYS quick about their deals.

Honestly I would give them a 10/10.

Minoos's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Freshleveling has offered their services here on OwnedCore for several years now and remained a trusted and topnotch service throughout that time. Please post your feedback and reviews. You can find Fresheveling's new website here:

The Best Game Currency and Item Service

Customer Support 10/10 easy.

amibnwm's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got 10k within 10 minutes , recommended them!

Polizeman's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very fast service 50k in 20 minutes. Jane is extremely helpful. Be careful though, as the supplier attempted to scam me after delivering the gold.

Missloladina's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Polizeman View Post
    Very fast service 50k in 20 minutes. Jane is extremely helpful. Be careful though, as the supplier attempted to scam me after delivering the gold.
    it never happen to me ,those are not their suppliers ,they are imposters (it's similar with their characters)
    for example ,their character is hqrt ,but the imposter's character is hprt
    they will remind you about this when you placed the order
    Last edited by Missloladina; 04-06-2015 at 09:53 AM.

amibnwm's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    50k in 3 minutes ,at least 60th from those guys ,recommending!

MrClue's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    9/13
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    THIS IS THE WORST GOLD SELLING SERVICE EVER!... I just bought 10k gold from these guys, and a few days after i purchased the gold (face to face) blizzard removed my gold....

This is like throwing money out of a window... srsly dont buy from these guys, some other friends told me that they make tickets to blizzard saying that they got scammed for the gold you bought and then they get their gold back... NEVER GOING TO BUY FROM THEM AGAIN!

amibnwm's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MrClue View Post
    THIS IS THE WORST GOLD SELLING SERVICE EVER!... I just bought 10k gold from these guys, and a few days after i purchased the gold (face to face) blizzard removed my gold....

This is like throwing money out of a window... srsly dont buy from these guys, some other friends told me that they make tickets to blizzard saying that they got scammed for the gold you bought and then they get their gold back... NEVER GOING TO BUY FROM THEM AGAIN!
    LOL.... I bought over 1000k from them ,it never happen
    It's quite understandable if blizzard removed gold ,(they think it's doubtable)....
    They started this bussiness around 5 years ago ,they had got another review thread here:
    http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...ng-review.html (Freshleveling Review)

... So it 's impossible to make tickets to blizzard.....
    If you are freshleveling ,will you do this stupid stuff?

praystation1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wanted to come back to world of warcraft for some time now, but couldt find the time to level up my characters. So i used these guys to do for me. Great service and very fast levling and no boting. Will be using them in the future for sure! RECOMENDED! And it was very cheap and safe! And very fast respond.

amibnwm's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought 100k from them again ,Fast ,safe, and cheap. recommended.

garrick353's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just purchased powerlevel 92-100 will update results soon.

Arathoz's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought 45k and didn't reciieve it for a day, but i got it instantly after contacting them on live chat, very happy with their customer support.

Simon1337's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just bought from Freshleveling, and got the gold as ordered these guys are reliable and this isn't the first time I will be buying from them.

Shoutout to Freshleveling, despite the fact that they even bought a new game-time to one of their accounts just to give me the gold I ordered.

Keep it up, Freshleveling you're doing good, really good!

- Happy freaking customer from AD!