Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Placed my first order today for 50k. After verification delivery was prompt and customer service was with me the whole time even through an internet outage mid transaction

MMO Kings
    TheFreak's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ]I've been a customer of MMOKings since Ket first mentioned it back in the day. Dealt with Andy most of the time and never had any issues thus far.

*****: Do you have 100,000 gold on ***** Horde server?

Andy: Thank you for visiting our site, how can I help you today?

Andy: Hello *****
    Andy: Hold on please while i check now
    Andy: we get 200k in stock on ***** US - Horde
    *****: Alright let me place my order real quick
    Andy: take your time please
    *****: Done
    Andy: checking
    Andy: REMOVED US - Horde 100000 ID: REMOVED
    *****: Yes, that's correct
    Andy: Please be ready in game, our delivery guy will trade with you within the next 30 minutes. Let me know when you receive it please and don't give back gold to anyone in game
    Andy: Please try to spend the gold as soon as possible as Blizzard is tracking gold traders frequently recently, it may get removed if it's detected
    *****: Will do, thanks again.
    Andy: Smiley: Smile
    Andy: np
    Andy: Got it?
    *****: So sorry forgot all about you, yes I got it.
    Andy: it's ok
    Andy: thanks for your time
    Andy: have a good one
    *****: Thank you, have a good day

ALWAYS the best service and very satisfied

Thanks to BreakDown for the above signature
    Become a donator today and get access to the awesomeness OwnedCore.com has to offer!

exia0011's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Long time MMOKings supporter here! Just wanted to give anyone thinking about purchasing from these guys a heads up before purchasing. As I stated recently I am long time customer and will always reccomend using MMOKings to anybody who asks me; however, today was the first time I have had any issues in my two year history with the seller. Just this past week as noted in the reply above me I purchased gold and was told to "be careful" for the first time ever. Andy told me to use it quickly before it was detected and automatically removed. I trust MMOKings fully and I went and spent almost 90% of it on day 1. I logged on this morning though to find that Blizz had taken notice and removed only 50 gold from my account. Now, 50 gold is ****ing nothing because thats all I really had left on my account after my spending spree. I just wanted to let any perspective purchasers know to either wait a few weeks for this to die down, or know an exact purchase plan to spend your gold ASAP. I still use MMOKings and will continue to into the future. I do not have any doubts they provide the best service around if you do the research and ask for stock before purchasing.

Palmerfox's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When do you guys pay out affiliate commission? I've been ignored for months. My affiliate ID is 863, I'd quite happily discuss this privately via email but my attempts at contact have been ignored so far. Screenshots of emails / Commission so far . I realise this isn't a lot of money, but it exceeds the minimum threshold and has done for quite some time.
    MMO Price Watch - A price comparison service for virtual Currency

mmokings-csr's Avatar Contributor

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    17 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Prices updated,only $4.51/10k WOW US gold ll $4.51/10K WOW EU gold by using discount code: KINGS45 at MMO Kings - Home

In order to fasten the delivery of your order, please feel free to check stock with us on live chat by clicking:

We provide safe & fast delivery with Excellent customer service!
    https://www.MMOKINGS.com sells all game currency at competitive prices.
    24/7 customer service Support,Safe&Fast Delivery! Discount code: KINGS45

We are buying all D3 Gold, FFXIV gils at fair price.
    Use WTFast to improve your gameing experience

xcureanddisease's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    74/235
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've purchased from MMO Kings for a while. Always had the best customer service and quickest response.. Prompt deliveries too.

Today I made a 25k gold purchase and was told for the very first time "spend the gold right away" and so I did. I bought a core hound pup from the AH for 30k ish and went about my day. When I got back home from I got an email from Blizzard saying they removed 25k gold from my account. Problem is I didn't have 25k I had something like 14 or 15k gold.

So I checked my toons and ALL my alts had 0 00 00 gold all the way across. And my core hound pup was gone. It was removed.

I contacted MMO KINGS and told me to send them the email. So I sent it.. They said they didn't get it.. Sent it again... Said he's still waiting. So I sent it 5 more times in a row..

Came back and said to take a screenshot of the IN GAME message that Blizz sent me along with the email. Problem is I no longer had that in game message. The moment I read it, i got rid of it. Anyone else here really keep those? Like a treasure?

I told MMO KINGS I didn't have that anymore and then they said they couldn't help me.

So here I am, zero gold, no pup and no support from MMO Kings because of 1 in game message I got rid of. Had they told me the pre-requisites for getting help with this situation like "HEY DUMBASS IF YOU LOSE THE GOLD, MAKE SURE YOU SCREENSHOT BLIZZARDS IN GAME MESSAGE OR WE CANT PROVIDE SUPPORT" I would have done just that.

Funny thing about this whole thing is, i've purchased from them before, I trust them enough to pay them FIRST before getting anything and this one time that I need them to trust me back, they just dont..

STAY AWAY FROM MMO KINGS unless you're really ready to lose money, time and gold.

Gonna spend a little more money but guarantee my gold by purchasing from PlayerAuctions.

kiminoth's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Service was great, I got the gold I purchased within about half an hour.

BUT then later that day I received an email stating that my honorbuddy account was compromised and I recieved spam from MMOLazy.

Bit too much of a coincidence imo.
    Last edited by kiminoth; 08-16-2015 at 06:07 PM.

Thedevilshouse's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've made multiple purchases of over 100k WoW gold with MMOkings. Never had any issues. Their live support isn't overly friendly (which to me is positive) and answer questions relatively swiftly in my experience. It never took more than six hours to receive the gold. I've always ordered with the AH method, and they cover the 5% AH fee, which is very nice too.

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    17 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kiminoth View Post
    Service was great, I got the gold I purchased within about half an hour.

BUT then later that day I received an email stating that my honorbuddy account was compromised and I recieved spam from MMOLazy.

Bit too much of a coincidence imo.
    Currently, We transfer gold by AH(Acution House) or Trading face to face(F2F)
    AH (safer way): Post item/items=Gold amount you bought at AH and tell us item name(5% fee will be charged by AH)
    F2F trade: Trade any useless item for gold and spend the gold as soon as possible
    (Blizzard may detect gold traders in game and there is a slim risk of getting gold removed, it won't be a problem if you spent the gold you received).

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    17 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xcureanddisease View Post
    I've purchased from MMO Kings for a while. Always had the best customer service and quickest response.. Prompt deliveries too.

Today I made a 25k gold purchase and was told for the very first time "spend the gold right away" and so I did. I bought a core hound pup from the AH for 30k ish and went about my day. When I got back home from I got an email from Blizzard saying they removed 25k gold from my account. Problem is I didn't have 25k I had something like 14 or 15k gold.

So I checked my toons and ALL my alts had 0 00 00 gold all the way across. And my core hound pup was gone. It was removed.

I contacted MMO KINGS and told me to send them the email. So I sent it.. They said they didn't get it.. Sent it again... Said he's still waiting. So I sent it 5 more times in a row..

Came back and said to take a screenshot of the IN GAME message that Blizz sent me along with the email. Problem is I no longer had that in game message. The moment I read it, i got rid of it. Anyone else here really keep those? Like a treasure?

I told MMO KINGS I didn't have that anymore and then they said they couldn't help me.

So here I am, zero gold, no pup and no support from MMO Kings because of 1 in game message I got rid of. Had they told me the pre-requisites for getting help with this situation like "HEY DUMBASS IF YOU LOSE THE GOLD, MAKE SURE YOU SCREENSHOT BLIZZARDS IN GAME MESSAGE OR WE CANT PROVIDE SUPPORT" I would have done just that.

Funny thing about this whole thing is, i've purchased from them before, I trust them enough to pay them FIRST before getting anything and this one time that I need them to trust me back, they just dont..

STAY AWAY FROM MMO KINGS unless you're really ready to lose money, time and gold.

Gonna spend a little more money but guarantee my gold by purchasing from PlayerAuctions.
    Blizzard detect gold traders in game and there is a slim risk of getting gold removed and they sentence as "stolen gold". it happens to any site, we asked you to take an image of the Email you received from blizzard to make it true to our supplier so they can redeliver your order. If you can't send the screenshot, we will not be able to proof it to our supplier.
    Currently, We transfer gold by AH(Acution House) or Trading face to face(F2F)
    AH (safer way): Post item/items=Gold amount you bought at AH and tell us item name(5% fee will be charged by AH)
    F2F trade: Trade any useless item for gold and spend the gold as soon as possible
    (Blizzard may detect gold traders in game and there is a slim risk of getting gold removed, it won't be a problem if you spent the gold you received).

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    17 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone who may have trouble with our service, please feel free to Email [email protected] , I will assist to get trouble resolved

Thanks
    Andy

imtakinusrs's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!!

I re-registered with them today, and then ordered for 100k gold. The order's status was pending verifications (I paid through paypal, so I assumed it could take a bit more time this way, I even e-mailed them to ask if the payment method was the cause of the delay), Now that I try logging back in (which I had NO problem doing after re-registering), not only does it give me credentials errors, but when I try to recuperate my password, it tells me no account has been registered with this e-mail.

Therefore, the only logical conclusion is that my account has been deleted by them, which is quite low, especially considering that I actually went out of my way to e-mail them to ensure the process would go smoothly.

So no, I most definitely cannot say I recommend them since they wiped my account, and just took the money. I'll most definitely file a dispute with paypal on that one. Thoroughly disappointed!
    Last edited by imtakinusrs; 09-06-2015 at 02:20 PM.
    I /point /laugh at those who /point /laugh at others!
    And if you cannot laugh at yourself, I'll be more than happy to do it in your stead.

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    17 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by imtakinusrs View Post
    STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!!

I re-registered with them today, and then ordered for 100k gold. The order's status was pending verifications (I paid through paypal, so I assumed it could take a bit more time this way, I even e-mailed them to ask if the payment method was the cause of the delay), Now that I try logging back in (which I had NO problem doing after re-registering), not only does it give me credentials errors, but when I try to recuperate my password, it tells me no account has been registered with this e-mail.

Therefore, the only logical conclusion is that my account has been deleted by them, which is quite low, especially considering that I actually went out of my way to e-mail them to ensure the process would go smoothly.

So no, I most definitely cannot say I recommend them since they wiped my account, and just took the money. I'll most definitely file a dispute with paypal on that one. Thoroughly disappointed!
    I really don't know what happened. We have done nothing to your account and you haven't contacted with us on live chat for help. We Emailed you to live chat so we can arrange the delivery in secure way.
    ID # Game Server Character Qty. Status Date
    58347 WOW-US Baelgun US-Horde Dëadmaus(call) 50000 Closed 02/25/2012
    137009 WOW-US Zul'jin US-Alliance Rôsa 13000 Closed 05/26/2013
    510534 WOW-US Zul'jin US-Horde Retardocat 100000 Refunded 09/06/2015
    here are your order history with us. I see we had no problem with your first and second order. If you have any question or problem with your order. you can always reach us on live chat for help. Any CSR will walk you through

imtakinusrs's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll say that I appreciate you refunding the funds.

However, I'm not entirely certain that exposing toon names of your customers on a forum with as much visibility as ownedcore is good business practice. Let's just say that this move won't make me feel any more secure doing business with you.
    Last edited by imtakinusrs; 09-06-2015 at 06:35 PM.
    I /point /laugh at those who /point /laugh at others!
    And if you cannot laugh at yourself, I'll be more than happy to do it in your stead.

xcureanddisease's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    74/235
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had issues with an order and my report was DELETED. Trying to silence the majority. Everyone stay the HELL away from this service. Its shit now.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast