Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just order 50k from MMO Kings, Fast friendly and professional. Had an email within 3 minutes of my order and my gold within 10.

MMO Kings
    Osiris183's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/24
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Attempted to place a fairly large order from MMO-Kings. Checked with support before placing the order asking if it was in stock and how long it would be after verficiation for a delivery, they said about 20 mins. Sat on chat for a total of about 2 hours, ~45 of which were after the verfication email was confirmed received to find out the guy who delivers the gold was having "logging" problems. I was given two options, wait with no ETA, or get a refund in ~2 hours. Went for the refund.

While I didn't get my gold, at least the communication was constant throughout the process. Might try again in the future. Just needed the goods today.

inzanes's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just ordered 50k gold, took contact with live support and had the gold within 15 minutes, really smooth service!

They also almost called my home in the middle of the night where my parents live, that would have been pretty awkward.

de4thwish's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just purchased 50k only 10k was delivered. they said wait 24hrs for the rest. the lvl 1 dude that logged in gave me 10k then disconnected and then a lvl 1 that looked identical with same similar name with weird font came on requesting for the gold back to receive a bonus 10k gold. LOL watch the scammers I just told him to get lost. Be careful

PS apparently they sorted the login issues they had and gave me the 40k a few min after I didn't give that scammer 10k gold. Makes me wonder if the scammer was actually the guy trading me the gold.
    Last edited by de4thwish; 11-25-2014 at 06:26 AM. Reason: added more

weirdgamer's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/16
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just made my very first purchase, great service overall, live chat was super helpful. Will be using these guys again.

GamerKingFaiz's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just placed my first order and after the verification process, which was pretty simple, I got the gold within minutes.

Enkitir's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Epic... Thanks for the deal... just 1 thing, use´ing smiley in chat will never hurt anyone, smile is good for us all

1: I asked for 100k and he told me they had 65k in stock, love it becous of many sellers saying they have stock and lie.
    2: Fast delivery
    3: Prof
    Last edited by Enkitir; 12-13-2014 at 06:55 AM.

idtengqnavvas's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if u need wow gold cheap us u can add me :
    yahoomesenger : id.tengq

trading use playerauction so safe

HippyHunter's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    11k fast n easy.

They verified my purchase, and had someone to me within a few minutes.

Explicittt's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    50k in <10minutes. Excellent customer service and prices.

Stevenhd1's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    SIMPLY THE BEST! i had issues with other gold seller that lied about the delivery time just to get the money..! BUT THIS GUYS ARE AWESOME! they Delivered it in less then 30Mins will Recomemd 100000%%%%
    Game : Archage

UlfRacoon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought 50k gold in EU WoW. Took about 1 hour of verification and quick back and forth with support but after that I got invited to group got told where to meet up and got the gold.

Rand1591's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I made a forum account just to review these guys. I'm not working for them or any of that nonsense, I've just had so many shit experiences buying gold that I wanted to praise a business that is doing it right.

I've been playing WoW for about 8 years and have used various sellers, and have never experienced this level of service. IGE (now "Epictoon" i think?) was my go-to during WotLK and Cata, and while their prices were ~10% cheaper than others, it was always an anxiety ridden mess to get them to deliver. To their credit, they always did - but it took anywhere between 2 and 14 days, and dozens of emails to their customer service.

Take the advice of others on here - use their customer service chat BEFORE you order. I used their service a few times during MoP and most of the time they actually told me NOT to order, as they didn't have anything in stock. Today I inquired about 100K for a medium pop server, and "Julie" told me it was available.

I placed the order using paypal and, I shit you not, got a tell in game 7 minutes later. Then a little priest handed me the entirety of my order.

Obviously I'll be back whenever I need more. I price checked, and they were $15 higher for 100,000g. So, $15 to not deal with tons of bullshit and anxiety, and to not sit around all evening in game waiting for someone to maybe message me about my order. Worth every penny.

tl;dr:
    Use their customer service chat to make sure they have gold in stock.
    I bought 100K and had it 7 minutes later.

LadyQuiver's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Purchased 200k after checking availability. Fast turn-around and quick and discreet delivery. Now, time to spend it so I can come back for more!

kbacklash's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quick verification, quick order, quick delivery, no hassles. ~20mins total from order to delivery.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast