209/221
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

4gamevip.com Review

Ok, I was contacted in-game by a seller that was trying to do the 10k gold for the rocket deal... I told the seller I already had the rocket, to which the seller asked if I was interested in cheap gold. I said, "Depends on the price." She said, 29.99 for 10k gold. I was curious after this... So, I checked out the webpage 4gamevip.com. It seems fairly legit, though we have seen this in the past.

Anyway, talking to the seller in-game she told me that if I bought 30k gold or more she would give me a "VIP DISCOUNT CODE." So, I saw that the price for 30k gold was about 89 dollars...

I put in the code and WALLAH! $77 for 30k gold. This was actually a killer deal, that is, if they delivered on it... The girl's English was semi-broken, but decent.

METHODS OF TRADE
    *Face-to-Face
    *Auction House item listing...
    -- This is kind of the neat thing and the also odd thing about them. Let's say you just buy 1000g. They want you to list 2x items to cover the AH cut. For example, if you would list 2x items for 527g each on AH and they will pay the AH cut fee for you. This was kind of nice.
    -- But, and it doesn't say this anywhere on the webpage, they will ONLY do this if they cannot find you online, as they gurantee your gold will be ready within 24 hours, though usually under an hour they say. I found this out as I opted for the AH buy to be safer, yet some farmer said I was online so he didn't need to do the AH buy and I had to do face to face lol... I think this might have been a language barrier issue, but... still, keep this in mind.

Anyway, I ordered 30k gold, got the first trade instantly for a mere 2800g, within 1 hr though I had 2 others give me gold. One for 16k and another for 11.2kg. The live customer service is very helpful. Though, I can tell sometimes they are probably throwing my English through the google translator lol

Overall
    COST: 10
    SPEED:8.5
    English: 6.5 (Main lady I chatted with on the server is an 8 though)

NOTE: I checked the server the very next day and the prices were up on my server 9 dollars more for 30k than when I had bought. I talked to their 24hr chat line and the lady is like, "let me talk to my boss." Well, they instantly adjusted the prices back down.

What this tells me is that you can probably bargain with them a little. Don't be afraid to say what the price is being offered on another webpage.
    Last edited by KuRIoS; 11-05-2010 at 07:07 AM. Reason: no codes

4gamevip.com Review