0/0
    Trade Feedback
    20 (90%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Altair87 View Post
    I just ordered my third 80-85 from these guys (I actually do level some of my own toons lol, just can't stand to do the same quests on 7 different 80s). They've done great on the first two, so I am expecting good things from this one as well- will let you know.
    thanks ,mate we are sure that we will finish it on time!
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]WOW Legion 100-110 HandLeveling(24 hours),WoW Gold /ArcheAge Gold/FFXIV Gil/FIFA15 Coins/GW2 Gold/RS Gold Skype:freshleveling(the picture has our website ,that's ours)
    Homepage:www.freshleveling.com

Freshleveling Review
    Shalker's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Order of 3k Justice points.
    1.5 days
    Allright the order is finished now pretty fast! (faster than expected haha ) you should try theese guys!

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    350/296
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Just completed an 80-85 for me, these guys are brilliant

noctyrnal's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also just got 80-85, what a great company!
    I post a lot for these guys but honestly i wouldn't do it if they weren't fantastic!
    They are fast, affordable and safe with your account. I am in australia, so usually i have issues with other ip addresses using my accounts but not a single one with these guys!

Freshleveling's Avatar Contributor
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    20 (90%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by noctyrnal View Post
    Also just got 80-85, what a great company!
    I post a lot for these guys but honestly i wouldn't do it if they weren't fantastic!
    They are fast, affordable and safe with your account. I am in australia, so usually i have issues with other ip addresses using my accounts but not a single one with these guys!
    Thanks ,mate ,we will slove all the issues during leveling!
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]WOW Legion 100-110 HandLeveling(24 hours),WoW Gold /ArcheAge Gold/FFXIV Gil/FIFA15 Coins/GW2 Gold/RS Gold Skype:freshleveling(the picture has our website ,that's ours)

danlol's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I ordered a special package that wasn't on their site through their live support and spoke to them (the nicest goldseller rep I've ever spoken to).
    Got an order of 1-420 Alchemy + Max level Herbalism for a great price! They gave me an estimate of 3-4 days, which sounded great to me... but they actually finished it in 1 day which was a great surprise to me I told them that they could use the 200g I had left on my character to help boost the speed, but they had the leveler leave my gold for me and just herb what he needed to level alchemy himself.
    Rate: 5/5 - 100% satisfied

I was happy with the service they gave me, so I ordered 2000 gold for one of the cheapest price I've seen (if not -the- cheapest price). Within 15 minutes after payment confirmation, I had the gold in my bag. I really liked the service at this point, and with the cheap price and Cataclysm just about to be released, I ordered another 20,000g on the spot and it was delivered within 15 minutes as well!
    Rate: 5/5 - 100% satisfied, and very surprised at the great service at this point

I just ordered the 70-85 package from them today using the "MMOwned" code because the price is lower than what I thought it would be (a very affordable way for me to spend my money to save my time to do something else). I don't have time to play WoW this week because of finals, so this is a perfect way to reward myself. When I'm back, instead of dreading over the leveling, I'll be able to jump right into heroics with my guild! I gave them very specific and detailed instructions on how I wanted the leveling to be done, and they made note of it. I'll see how it turns out when the job is done, but I'm not really worried because I've got nothing but great service so far. I'll have a follow-up review to this order when its done.
    Rate: N/A

*** All in all, this is the BEST leveling/gold service I've used in the past 5-6 years, and I will be giving them all of my business from now on for sure!
    Last edited by danlol; 12-16-2010 at 07:34 AM.

Altair87's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These guys just did another 80-85 for me, and I think this may have been the fastest yet- 2.5 days or so. No locks, no problems of any kind, and they always keep you informed of your toon's progress. Completely first-rate service in every way.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    20 (90%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Altair87 View Post
    These guys just did another 80-85 for me, and I think this may have been the fastest yet- 2.5 days or so. No locks, no problems of any kind, and they always keep you informed of your toon's progress. Completely first-rate service in every way.
    Thanks ,we will complete your order in 2 days next time ! mate

Jinkana's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump for a really nice team of people, ordered Archeology leveling and some reputation farming! We'll see if everything goes fine with them!

Shalker's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just bought 3k of honor points yesterday my account got locked so they didnt play all night but in the morning i gave them the new password so they can finish it fast (: i will edit when they finish
    day 1 didnt have the exact amount of how many honor points did they have
    day 2 12:00 am i just asked they told me that they had over 1,500 honor points i told them they have to finish today
    11:00 PM just asked the chat service and he told me if i want to wait until the lvler wakes up or asign me anew lvler to end the order i just told him finish the order
    4:00AM recived a message that the order was finished
    Good service and fast (: made in less time than expected they only had like 30 hours to get 3k honorpoints.. pretty fast D: 10/10 (:
    Last edited by Shalker; 12-20-2010 at 11:40 AM.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    20 (90%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Shalker View Post
    Just bought 3k of honor points yesterday my account got locked so they didnt play all night but in the morning i gave them the new password so they can finish it fast (: i will edit when they finish
    Hello ,if customers need no lock service ,please contact us via livechat! now 80-85 is only 98.88$
    Last edited by Freshleveling; 12-20-2010 at 11:14 AM.

trunken2001's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    13/11
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey again , i bought again 5k gold here, Fastest service i think , on sanguino-EU -horde .
    Great service, everyone now that :P.

Also, i ordered an 1-85 powerlevel, warlock , i hope it will very fast and clean . i will update with info, of my char :P. ( i ordered month ago 52-80 hunter, and everything was great ).

So, thanks you Freshleveling for the service wich you are giving to me

I will uptade the info.

Jinkana's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by trunken2001 View Post
    Hey again , i bought again 5k gold here, Fastest service i think , on sanguino-EU -horde .
    Great service, everyone now that :P.

Also, i ordered an 1-85 powerlevel, warlock , i hope it will very fast and clean . i will update with info, of my char :P. ( i ordered month ago 52-80 hunter, and everything was great ).

So, thanks you Freshleveling for the service wich you are giving to me

I will uptade the info.
    ¡Eres un tramposete, mañico! xDD

Second order with this guys, another reputation to farm. Archeology completed (Really fast) It seems they work fine. Legit? I would say Yes.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    20 (90%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Jinkana View Post
    ¡Eres un tramposete, mañico! xDD

Second order with this guys, another reputation to farm. Archeology completed (Really fast) It seems they work fine. Legit? I would say Yes.
    hehe ,we 've already finish your Hyjal reputation to exalted!

Jinkana's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Therazane reputation finished... xD This guys work really fast. Thank you very much!

Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast