Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gameusd.com my review/Vcsale.com my review

Starting off with gameusd.com
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1) Choose them because I had read good reviews about it on this site and that it
    was cheap.
    2) I went to the sites checked the prices of gold out my server cheap as **** if i waited 24-48 hours but im not that patience so i choose 1-60 delivery had to pay about 10 dollars a k for that
    3) Before I continued with the payment i contacted live support to check if they had the amount i wanted which was 9000g on my server i told them what timeframe i would be buying it in and they said they had plenty of thier farmer contacts with gold on that server and if i choosed that timeframe i would most likey get it within 30 minutes so im like ok and i ordered i went thourgh the phone verification system signing up and everything
    4) within 4 minutes i had 2000g out of 9000g they were doing partial deliverys ok i was fine with that whatever but then after that 2000g i had to wait about 20-30 minutes for another 2k ok whatever it was in my timeframe still then what happens they couldnt find farmers with another 5k g on my server to make the story short i fought with the livechat support person becuz it was already 3am 3 hours pass the time i ordered it and then i ended up talking to the manager great english btw and they said they were breaking thier backs trying to find farming by 4am i had my gold i was pissed thourgh because i was tired but whatever they talked to me for over 4 hours telling me they were working hard and they were sorry
    5) My Final statement: They're cheap Great service in livesupport great english crappy delivery time thourgh but i would buy from them again since i saved money.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Vcsale.com
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1)I ordered from playerauctions so it was 10 dollars a k so cheap and they deliver within 1 hr so thats good and if they dont you get your money back playerauctions and vcsale.com = 100% legit

1:1/2) if you buy directly from vcsale.com its like 16 bucks a k so expensive but they do have great live support fluent english or a translator that doesnt suck ass

2) after payment is verified playerauctions transfers it to vcsale.com and then you get an order id etc you go contact vcsale when they meet you in game they come to you with like lvl 20-40 chars no lvl 1's and they talk to you casualy like if it was a friend and then they usally say heres the gold i owe you man and then like 2 minutes later they say gtg leaves party logs off they withdraw from a GB btw

3) you verify you got your gold leave feedback w.e its been a week since ive ordered no bans no suspensions nothing

so final statement: Order through playerauctions for a good price of 10 bucks great livesupport no bans fast 100% legit they deliver your shit so use them.
    Last edited by [Thefuzz]; 12-20-2008 at 05:37 PM.

Gameusd.com my review/Vcsale.com my review
    Mirror's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could you please change the font colour, I can't really read it.
    THIS SIGNATURE IS IN VIALOATION OF SITE RULES, PLEASE FIX ME!
    -Fault

[Thefuzz]'s Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fixed sorry about that