0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

GetBindingKey

Hi everybody! Having looked through plenty of information I failed to find the answer on the following: how can I get key bind?

For example: Spell "Mangle" is located on buttton under the counting number 5. This bind of this button is F1. I know the counting number of the button on action bar and spell ID. Is it possible to get this F1 bind using function World of Warcraft API?

Hope I managed to explain my problem.

Thank you for any reply in advance.

GetBindingKey
    Ssateneth's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    not directly. here is all the keybind API. if what you want isnt there, then its not possible.

docs/api categories - World of Warcraft Programming: A Guide and Reference for Creating WoW Addons
    KuRIoS is awesome!

GingerCat's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for your prompt reply. Ok, but is there any chance to get this information not using WoWApi and with minimum interfere in the game?