[Willing to pay for a solution] Upgrade summoned battlepet without using mouse menu

User Tag List

Disappeared57's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Willing to pay for a solution] Upgrade summoned battlepet without using mouse

Hi,

I'm looking for a way to upgrade my summoned battlepet WITHOUT using a mouse, just by using my keyboard.
    The problem is that I'm not able to target my summoned battlepet by macros / addons / whatever. But a Battle-Stone needs a target. I'm upgrading them via target=mouseover at the moment - But I don't want to use my mouse for this anymore.
    I'm willing to pay 250€ for a working solution (via Bank Transfer / Paypal / whatever you want me to pay with).
    It doesn't matter whether the solution is an external program or an WoW addon or whatever. But it has to work on many accounts simultaneously (I'm multiboxing).

If you have questions, please post them in this thread.
    If you have a solution, please PM me.

[Willing to pay for a solution] Upgrade summoned battlepet without using mouse
    juliye's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    16/12
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Disappeared57 View Post
    Hi,

I'm looking for a way to upgrade my summoned battlepet WITHOUT using a mouse, just by using my keyboard.
    The problem is that I'm not able to target my summoned battlepet by macros / addons / whatever. But a Battle-Stone needs a target. I'm upgrading them via target=mouseover at the moment - But I don't want to use my mouse for this anymore.
    I'm willing to pay 250€ for a working solution (via Bank Transfer / Paypal / whatever you want me to pay with).
    It doesn't matter whether the solution is an external program or an WoW addon or whatever. But it has to work on many accounts simultaneously (I'm multiboxing).

If you have questions, please post them in this thread.
    If you have a solution, please PM me.
    out of curiosity, why not use the mouse?

zycamzip's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    17/40
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Because multiboxing on the same computer would not allow for super speeds with a mouse, I would assume. However if he were using ISBoxer, I believe the mouse is mimicked. Unlike when you use AHK or some of the other multiboxing tools. I would also presume that the solution will be a WoW addon, and then creating a macro to use said addon.

Whoever does it, should probably start here - Multibox - WoW AddOns - CurseForge

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by juliye View Post
    out of curiosity, why not use the mouse?
    The problem is, that the pets don't spawn at the same point. I have to upgrade many pets simultaneously, on many accounts. If I summon a pet on each account, each pet will spawn at a different point in WoW. That means, I'm not able to upgrade the active pets of all accounts at the same time, because I'm not able to target all of them with my mouse. That means, I have to upgrade all pets of each account seperately --> this is very, very time consuming.

And yes, I'm using ISBoxer and the mouse is mimicked. But it doesn't help due to this "spawn"-problem.

Edit: Cleared my inbox. No working solution so far. /target petname does not work. I've tested that before, of course. The solution is not that simple - I've been trying to solve the problem for 1,5 years, I've tried lots of things...
    Last edited by Disappeared57; 03-03-2015 at 02:07 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got a working solution. Thanks to all.