7/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Help] lua unlocked fury macro

So I made a macro, and it's working great, except for two things. Macro is as follows

Code:
    Main
    /run if UnitBuff("player", "Sudden Death") then CastSpellByName("Execute") end
    /run if UnitBuff("player", "Raging Blow!") and count==2 then CastSpellByName("Raging Blow") end
    /run if not UnitBuff("player", "Enrage") and (GetSpellCooldown("Bloodthirst") == 0) then CastSpellByName("Bloodthirst") end
    /run if not UnitBuff("player", "Enrage") and (GetSpellCooldown("Berserker Rage") == 0) then CastSpellByName("Berserker Rage") end
    /run if UnitPower("Player") < 80 and (GetSpellCooldown("Bloodthirst") == 0) then CastSpellByName("Bloodthirst") else RunMacro("Filler") end

Filler
    /run if UnitBuff("player", "Enrage", expirationTime>=4) and (GetSpellCooldown("Bloodbath") == 0) then CastSpellByName("Bloodbath") end
    /run if UnitBuff("player", "Bloodbath") and (GetSpellCooldown("Recklessness") == 0) then CastSpellByName("Recklessness") end
    /run if UnitBuff("player", "Raging Blow!") then CastSpellByName("Raging Blow") end
    /run if (UnitHealth("target")/UnitHealthMax("target")<0.20) and UnitPower("Player") > 100 then CastSpellByName("Execute") end
    /run if (UnitHealth("target")/UnitHealthMax("target")<0.20) and UnitBuff("player", "Enrage") and UnitPower("Player") > 40 then CastSpellByName("Execute") else RunMacro("Dump") end

Dump
    /run if UnitPower("Player") > 100 then CastSpellByName("Wild Strike") end
    /run if UnitPower("Player") > 55 and UnitBuff("player", "Enrage") then CastSpellByName("Wild Strike") end
    /run if UnitBuff("player", "Bloodsurge") then CastSpellByName("Wild Strike")
    /run if UnitBuff("player", "Enrage") and (GetSpellCooldown("Storm Bolt") == 0) then CastSpellByName("Storm Bolt") end
    The two problems are that
    1. It won't cast Wild Strike during Bloodsurge procs unless I'm enraged. I'd like it to be casting WS any time there's a bloodsurge proc.
    2. The line for bloodbath won't work. The line for recklessness also won't work, but I assume it'll work once the bloodbath line gets fixed.

Also, I haven't had a chance to test the execute rotation, will it work? Specifically, the double AND statement (if less than 20% and enraged and >40 rage then execute)

Thanks a bunch in advance, and feel free to use the code if you're a fury warrior.
    Last edited by fedelis; 12-07-2014 at 09:01 AM.

[Help] lua unlocked fury macro
    Thomja's Avatar Almost Legendary User
    Thanks G/R
    14/38
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    /run if UnitPower("Player") > 55 and UnitBuff("player", "Enrage") then CastSpellByName("Wild Strike") end

AND UnitBuff etc etc, so for this to be true, your rage has to be >55 AND you have to have enrage up.

There are 2 lines of bloodbath, which one is not working and why?

Also this code is horribly written, it's not such a smart idea to just run a bunch of IF statements.
    I really don't have anything interesting to put here anymore.

fedelis's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    7/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    /run if UnitBuff("player", "Bloodsurge") then CastSpellByName("Wild Strike")
    Seems to be the line not working. I'm very new to this whole process, and I have no idea what a better version of this code would be. Any tips or suggestions would be great

Edit: Just realized the line didn't have END on the end, so I put that there and now it's fixed lol.

Still no idea why
    /run if UnitBuff("player", "Enrage", expirationTime>=4) and (GetSpellCooldown("Bloodbath") == 0) then CastSpellByName("Bloodbath") end
    /run if UnitBuff("player", "Bloodbath") and (GetSpellCooldown("Recklessness") == 0) then CastSpellByName("Recklessness") end

isn't working though.
    Last edited by fedelis; 12-07-2014 at 02:21 PM.