Hello, Since Kurios has given the OK for posting such a thread, I'm starting an UNOFFICIAL PLUA/MACRO thread for REQUESTS, SUBMISSIONS and HELP. Rep the guys who submit them Sikas is only gathering them in this thread
PLEASE REMEMBER THAT YOU NEED A HACK THAT UNLOCKS THE PROTECTED LUA FOR YOU. SEARCH AROUND AND YOU WILL FIND IT. I WILL NOT LINK OR POST THEM. BUT HINT: CHECK THE BOTS/PROGRAMS FORUM!
After this is done, use your favourite LUA Hack.
1. Go Download and Install SuperDuperMacro! Download: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...uperDuperMacro Click the DOWNLOAD button on the right to save the addon. This addon is REQUIRED for the macro(s) to work, as they are more than 255 characters. This allows you to bypass that restriction.
2. Also, download this patch for SDM (SuperDuperMacro). Download: SuperDuperMacro WoW 4.x fix 3 : Plug-Ins & Patches : WoWInterface AddOns This allows you to run the addon with the 4.x patch. It's a v3 fix, most updated.
3. Make sure you've installed it correctly. For XP, it should be in C:Program FilesWorld of WarcraftInterfaceAddons. For Vista/Win 7, it should be in C:Program Files (x86)World of WarcraftInterfaceAddons. Those should be your default installations for WoW. If you've moved or changed your default installation, extract SDM to the proper location! Now that you've downloaded and installed SDM.
It's now time to set up the macros. Login to WoW, go to your Character Screen and make sure SDM is checked. You might need to toggle “Enable Older Addons” or whatever it is called. Enter the world. 1. Now hit Esc -> Macros. 2. Go to the top left RED BUTTON where it says “Super Duper Macro”. Click it and Click “New” on the top. 3. Select “Button Macro” and name the Macros as such. NAMING the macros are IMPORTANT. Changing the name will make the macro NOT WORK.
If you're REQUESTING a PLUA/MACRO... [REQ]
1) Please state if you want to use SuperDuperMacro OR Hack/Devpad. The coding is different for each, but conversion is possible, just takes time to write it out.
2) Lay out the LOGIC/PRIORITY you want the script to achieve.
For example: [spoiler][/spoiler]Code:Logic: 1. Will automatically start attacking if target is hostile. 2. Will Use your Healthstone when you are below 10% HP. 3. Will Cast your SEAL based on your choice when clicking the SEAL Macro. 4. Will Cast your BLESSING based on your choice when clicking the BLESS Macro. 5. Will Interrupt with REBUKE if target is casting a spell that is interruptable. Rebuke is OFF the CGD, this will check and automatically cast it. 6. Will Cast Inquisition to keep your 30% Holy Damage buff. It will cast ONLY with LESS than 5 seconds remaining. Also checks if your Inquisition buff is about to wear off, and re-cast as necessary. 7. Rotation: A) Cast Templar's Verdict only if you have 3 Holy Power. B) Cast Crusader Strike if your current SEAL is Seal of Truth. If your current SEAL if Seal of Righteousness, it will cast Divine Storm instead. C) Cast Hammer of Wrath when possible. This includes being able to cast Hammer of Wrath when using Avenging Wrath. D) Cast Exorcism if Art of War has proc'd. E) Cast Judgement. F) Checks if your AoE Macro is set to Single Target or Trash. If it's set to Trash, it will cast Holy Wrath then Consecration in priority. G) Divine Plea if below 75% Mana. H) Use your trinkets if you cast Avenging Wrath and/or Zealotry. I) Cast Every Man for Himself (Human Racial) if you can't control your character. (I put this in for PvP, I rarely PvP as is.) J) Will Cast Crusader Aura if you are MOUNTED. When you are DISMOUNTED, you will have to change Auras yourself. 8. Script clears your combat logs. Was necessary for Heroic Lich King fights. 9. Clears errors from your UI. As pressing your macro repeatedly will give you an Blizzard error saying “Can't cast this yet.” and what have you. 10. Removes the box that shows that the macro you're running is forbidden.
Doesn't have to be THAT detailed, but the rotation part is necessary, so we can help you design the script. We do REQUIRE your input and your help if you require customization.
3) Be patient and hope someone is willing to help you out, because they are voluteering their time!
If you're SUBMITTING a PLUA/MACRO... [SUB]
1) Please state if it's a SDM or Hack/Devpad MACRO! Ex: [SDM Retribution Paladin] or [HACK/DEVPAD Retribution Paladin]
2) Lay out the LOGIC/PRIORITY of the macro.
3) Place your macro in a CODE TAG! It organizes and makes it more easily viewable. For Example:
[spoiler][/spoiler]Code:#showtooltip Crusader Strike /run if UnitHealth("target")==0 and UnitIsEnemy("player","target") then ClearTarget() end; /startattack
If you're asking for HELP on a PLUA/MACRO... [HELP]
1) Please state if you're using SDM or Hack/Devpad! It really helps, so there's no confusion. [SDM] or [HACK/DEVPAD]
2) Lay out the LOGIC/PRIORITY of the line of code(s) you want to achieve.
3) Post your macro in a CODE TAG! It organizes and makes it more easily viewable.
4) If someone has volunteered their time to HELP you, please show your appreciation via +Rep. It's the Star below someone's name on the bottom left! That's the best way to thank them!
If there's anything else I should add, please let me know via PMs. I prefer to keep this thread clean! ***********************************************
Currently Supported Classes and Specs:
This is an attempt to make it easy to see if the current class is supported and how well it is running.
Fully Supported and awesome
Partially Tested - needs more feedback
Beast Mastery -
Fire - Sikas
Retribution - Sikas
Disc DPS -
Arms - http://www.mmowned.com/forums/world-...ua-script.html
Fury - http://www.mmowned.com/forums/world-...ua-script.html
Changelog: July 7, 2011 - Added how to download and install SDM, updated with Arms/Fury Rotation. Thanks to CrazyCactuaR.