0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New WoTF/Trinket Macro

Hey guys. I had done a lot of research the past few days to work out how to have WoTF and pvp trinket in the same macro (seems I am almost obsessive to free a binding where possible!). Having tried a tonne of macro combos, using 3rd party programs and going as far as to try to code my own to get this to work.

With all the time I've spent on that, I had assumed that WoTF had worked the same way as it had pre nerf, that is, if you had both it and trinket in the same macro they would interfere with eachother. As it turns out, since there is now a 45 second CD on vice versa, it eliminates this.

What I am using atm on my rogue is:

#showtooltip Will of the Forsaken
    /cast Will of the Forsaken
    /use 13
    /targetlasttarget [noexists]
    /cast Blind

*13 being top trinket slot and 14 bottom*

What this basically does is cast Will of the Forsaken when you take a fear, or use your trinket on any other kind of CC - making you use WoTF more efficiently, by not trinketing fears in a panic and saving your trinket an extra 75 second cooldown. The targetlasttarget command is thrown in here as when you get feared you drop your target, the "noexists" ensures that it will only re-target providing you take a fear, to prevent cycling targets whilst trinketing a stun.

Casting the macro a second time will cast blind, which can be used while being opened on. Rogues only ofc.

TLDR

This macro didn't used to work, but now it does and saves you a keybind whilst being able to be more efficient. I wasn't able to find this anywhere on the net.

New WoTF/Trinket Macro
    Remus's Avatar Banned

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    why the dbl post

edit in: ah i see the other threads reason; protip coulda just reported your thread for movement;

but yar will be using with slow on my mage =/ still pissed they changed it to even share a CD.
    Last edited by Remus; 03-21-2010 at 01:01 PM.

dcduo's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by iVaporized View Post
    but yar will be using with slow on my mage =/ still pissed they changed it to even share a CD.
    I know how you feel, still prefer having it to not having it though. Have to compromise for UD's awesome animations somewhere :P