Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is now obsolete. Luaninja in it's current form is detected and a banwave has commenced.

LuaNinja Macro Collection
    Evilphtbstrd's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

kildare's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    10/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well my account was banned today, so pay attention to that

***Notice of Account Closure***

Account Name: *******

Reason for Closure: Terms of Use Violation -- Exploitative Activity: Unauthorized Cheat Programs ("Hacks")

danky's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used this for the first time yesterday for all of about 2hrs. My account is still fine, do you think I have anything to worry about? Do you think my account will be banned. Was wondering if I should transfer my main over to another account while I still can. Thanks everyone, and I feel real bad for all that got the banHammer.

incognit0's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well i got hit by the hammer, and i made a macro outside the game and tried it for only a few hours too. not sure if the wave still moving or if it's over.

danky's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well ive been still using this for 2 days now on a seperate account i dont really mind about, and no ban.....keep ya updated.

Sikas's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol, they won't ban you right away. They wait and banwave people. You'd just be next.

chaoszerorush's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by danky View Post
    Well ive been still using this for 2 days now on a seperate account i dont really mind about, and no ban.....keep ya updated.
    I would suggest you to not use it. We were using it for 2-3 weeks before we were banned. If you love you account, we suggest you stop now. If don't care about it, by all means use it and keep us posted.

Neuropsychosis's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh hai ther RAF buddy.

Greetings,

After another thorough investigation, we have found that a player of the account XXXX has used unauthorized game modifications. **o'rly? I mentioned that i got banned because i used a hack, tell me something i dont know moron***

The use of these modifications violates the World of Warcraft Terms of Use. We ask that you take a moment to review these terms at blah blah

You may not use cheats, bots, mods, hacks or any other software designed to gain an unfair advantage in World of Warcraft.

Furthermore, the use of these types of programs has a tremendous negative impact on the game and other players. This impact can take many forms including an inflated game economy and server instability.

This World of Warcraft account has been closed by the Account Administration staff based on a review of the account and all related policy violations. **idiot, i told you that i was banned/closed didnt I? I was asking if there might be a lesser sanction**

This action blah blah blah snipped.

Sincerely,
    Numanij
    Account Administration
    Blizzard Entertainment

a-hole just gave me a canned response. I guess its RAF time.

jadethread's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Frost mage.. pet cast freeze @ mouseover macro then cast deepfreeze and ice lance

#show Freeze
    /startattack
    /run if not UnitBuff("player","Ddsa") then CastSpellByName("Freeze") CameraOrSelectOrMoveStart() CameraOrSelectOrMoveStop() end;
    /run if IsUsableSpell("Deep Freeze") ==1 then CastSpellByName("Deep Freeze") end
    /run if UnitDebuff("target","Deep Freeze") then CastSpellByName("Ice Lance") end
    /run StaticPopup_Hide("MACRO_ACTION_FORBIDDEN");

demisehi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Way to necro a thread idiot.

metelluscan's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bump ^_^ ~~~

Meiya Stormsinger's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use this on a private server where I play a level 255 Enhancement Shaman :P (WotLK)

(Important notice: The macro's have to be named as I have quoted, I.e "mother", "daughter" etc).

#macro 1, "mother", E: This is our main macro, this will trigger all other macro's.

/run RunMacro("daughter")
    /run RunMacro("ws")
    /run RunMacro("wf")
    /run RunMacro("fb")
    /run RunMacro("ls")
    /run RunMacro("spw")
    /run RunMacro("bu")
    /run RunMacro("ss")
    /run RunMacro("mw")
    /run RunMacro("ll")
    /run RunMacro("frs")
    /run RunMacro("fs")

#macro 2, "daughter", E: When I was creating these macro's I ran out of space in the mother macro, so I had to move certain things into this daughter macro, but simply just place this in it's own macro.

/run RunMacro("el")
    /run RunMacro("cs")
    /run RunMacro("ks")
    /run RunMacro("hj")
    /run RunMacro("sw")
    /run RunMacro("cb")

macro #3, "cb", E: CB = Concussion Blow, what this macro does is that it checks if you have CB on yourself, if you do and Shamanistic Rage is not on cooldown then it will cast Shamanistic Rage, else if it is on cooldown it will cast Thunderstorm, and if Thunderstorm is also on cooldown it will cast Every Man For Himself (This was based off of a human shamanif you're a different class just remove the "else RunMacro ("emfh") so that is says ends at CastSpellByName("Thunderstorm")end)

/run CB=UnitDebuff("player","Concussion Blow");if CB and GetSpellCooldown("Shamanistic Rage")==0 then CastSpellByName("Shamanistic Rage") elseif CB and GetSpellCooldown("Shamanistic Rage") > 0 then CastSpellByName("Thunderstorm") else RunMacro("emfh")end

#macro 4, "cs", E: CS = Cheap Shot, what this macro does is that it checks if you have CS on yourself, if you do and Shamanistic Rage is not on cooldown then it will cast Shamanistic Rage, else if it is on cooldown it will cast Thunderstorm, and if Thunderstorm is also on cooldown it will cast Every Man For Himself (This was based off of a human shaman, if you're a different class just remove the "else RunMacro ("emfh") so that is says ends at CastSpellByName("Thunderstorm")end)

/run CS=UnitDebuff("player","Cheap Shot");if CS and GetSpellCooldown("Shamanistic Rage")==0 then CastSpellByName("Shamanistic Rage") elseif CS and GetSpellCooldown("Shamanistic Rage") > 0 then CastSpellByName("Thunderstorm") else RunMacro("emfh")end

#macro 5, "el", E: What this macro does basically is that it checks if you have 5 stacks of Maelstrom Weapon and if Stormstrike is on cooldown, if you do have 5 stacks and Stormstrike is on cooldown, it will cast Healing Wave, if not it will run macro "mw", this will be explained further down.

#showtooltip Lightning Bolt
    /run local _,_,_,c=UnitBuff("player","Maelstrom Weapon");d=GetSpellCooldown("Stormstrike"); e=UnitDebuff("target","Stormstrike") if c==5 and d > 1 and e==nil then CastSpellByName("Healing Wave") else RunMacro("mw") end

#macro 6 "emfh", E: Only use this macro if you're a human shaman, this is what I explained further up, basically what this does is check if Shamanistic Rage & Thunderstorm are on cooldown, and if they are it will cast Every Man For Himself, basically just to save this spell for last.

#showtooltip Every Man For Himself
    /run local srcd=GetSpellCooldown("Shamanistic Rage"); tcd=GetSpellCooldown("Thunderstorm") if srcd > 2 and tcd > 2 then CastSpellByName("Every Man For Himself") else end

#macro 7 "fb", E: FB = Frostbrand Weapon, this is more of a self-buff macro, it will check if your offhand weapon has FB on it, if not it will cast it, or if the time left is less than 5 minutes, it will remove the spell and then when you click the macro again it will cast it.

#showtooltip Frostbrand Weapon
    /run local _,t,_,oh=GetWeaponEnchantInfo() if oh==nil then CastSpellByName("Frostbrand Weapon") elseif oh==1 and t < 300000 then CancelItemTempEnchantment(2) end

#macro 8, "frs", E: FRS = Frost Shock, this macro will check if the target is affected by Flame Shock and Earth Shock, if they are then it will cast Frost Shock, if not it's going to cast one of either, this will be explained further down.

#showtooltip Frost Shock
    /run fs=UnitDebuff("target","Flame Shock"); es=UnitDebuff("target","Earth Shock"); if fs and es then CastSpellByName("Frost Shock")end

#macro 9, "fs", E: FS = Flame Shock, this macro is related to #macro 8 above, this macro will cast before that one, basically what this does is that it casts flame shock at first, if the person then is affected by the Flame Shock debuff, it will cast Earth Shock, and if the person has both #macro 8 will be triggered and it will cast Frost Shock on the person instead.

#showtooltip Flame Shock
    /run fs=UnitDebuff("target","Flame Shock"); if fs then CastSpellByName("Earth Shock") else CastSpellByName("Flame Shock") end

#macro 10, "hj", E: HJ = Hammer of Justice, what this macro does is check if you have HJ on yourself, if you do and Shamanistic Rage is not on cooldown then it will cast Shamanistic Rage, else if it is on cooldown it will cast Thunderstorm, and if Thunderstorm is also on cooldown it will cast Every Man For Himself (This was based off of a human shaman, if you're a different class just remove the "else RunMacro ("emfh") so that is says ends at CastSpellByName("Thunderstorm")end)

/run HJ=UnitDebuff("player","Hammer of Justice");if HJ and GetSpellCooldown("Shamanistic Rage")==0 then CastSpellByName("Shamanistic Rage") elseif HJ and GetSpellCooldown("Shamanistic Rage") > 0 then CastSpellByName("Thunderstorm")else RunMacro("emfh")end

#macro 11,"ks", E: KS = Kidney Shot, what this macro does is check if you have KS on yourself, if you do and Shamanistic Rage is not on cooldown then it will cast Shamanistic Rage, else if it is on cooldown it will cast Thunderstorm, and if Thunderstorm is also on cooldown it will cast Every Man For Himself (This was based off of a human shaman, if you're a different class just remove the "else RunMacro ("emfh") so that is says ends at CastSpellByName("Thunderstorm")end)

/run KS=UnitDebuff("player","Kidney Shot");if KS and GetSpellCooldown("Shamanistic Rage")==0 then CastSpellByName("Shamanistic Rage") elseif KS and GetSpellCooldown("Shamanistic Rage") > 0 then CastSpellByName("Thunderstorm") else RunMacro("emfh")end

#macro 12, "ll", #: LL = Lava Lash, basically this macro will cast Lava Lash if it's cooldown is 0.

#showtooltip Lava Lash
    /run if GetSpellCooldown("Lava Lash")==0 then CastSpellByName("Lava Lash") end

#macro 13, "ls", E: LS = Lightning Shield, basically what this macro does is check if you have Lightning Shield or if the remaining stacks of Lightning Shield is less or equal to 1, if it is, it will cast Lightning Shield.

#showtooltip Lightning Shield
    /run local _,_,_,sh=UnitBuff("player","Lightning Shield") if sh==nil or sh<=1 then CastSpellByName("Lightning Shield") end

#macro 14, "mw", E: MW = Maelstrom Weapon, here is the macro which I was referring to before, basically this macro will check if you have 5 stacks of Maelstrom Weapon and if the player has the Stormstrike debuff on them, it will cast Lightning Bolt instantly.

#showtooltip Lightning Bolt
    /run local _,_,_,c=UnitBuff("player","Maelstrom Weapon");d=UnitDebuff("target","Stormstrike") if c==5 and d then CastSpellByName("Lightning Bolt") end

#macro 15, "spw", E: SPW = Spirit Walk, this macro will check if you have your Spirit Wolves out, if you do and the cooldown of Spirit Walk is 0 then it will cast Spirit Walk.

#showtooltip Spirit Walk
    /run local wo=UnitExists("pet"); if wo==1 and GetSpellCooldown("Spirit Walk")==0 then CastSpellByName("Spirit Walk") else end

#macro 16, "ss", E: SS = Stormstrike, basically this will check if the SS cooldown is 0, if it is, it will cast Stormstrike.

#showtooltip Stormstrike
    /run if GetSpellCooldown("Stormstrike")==0 then CastSpellByName("Stormstrike") end

#macro 17, "sw", E: SW = Shockwave, this macro will check if you have SW on yourself, if you do and Shamanistic Rage is not on cooldown then it will cast Shamanistic Rage, else if it is on cooldown it will cast Thunderstorm, and if Thunderstorm is also on cooldown it will cast Every Man For Himself (This was based off of a human shaman, if you're a different class just remove the "else RunMacro ("emfh") so that is says ends at CastSpellByName("Thunderstorm")end)

/run SW=UnitDebuff("player","Shockwave");if SW and GetSpellCooldown("Shamanistic Rage")==0 then CastSpellByName("Shamanistic Rage") elseif SW and GetSpellCooldown("Shamanistic Rage") > 0 then CastSpellByName("Thunderstorm") else RunMacro("emfh")end

#macro 18, "wf", E: WF = Windfury, this is more of a self-buff macro, it will check if your mainhand weapon has WF on it, if not it will cast it, or if the time left is less than 5 minutes, it will remove the spell and then when you click the macro again it will cast it.

#showtooltip Windfury Weapon
    /run local mh,t,_,_=GetWeaponEnchantInfo() if mh==nil then CastSpellByName("Windfury Weapon") elseif mh==1 and t < 300000 then CancelItemTempEnchantment(1) end

#macro 19, "ws", E: WS = Wind Shear, basically this macro will check if the target is casting, if it is then you will stop casting any spell that you are casting, and cast Wind Shear to interupt the person from casting it's spell.

#showtooltip Wind Shear
    /run if UnitCastingInfo("target") and GetSpellCooldown("Wind Shear")==0 then SpellStopCasting() CastSpellByName("Wind Shear")end

So this is my macro for 255 Enhancement Shamans... Basically it will use all the spells you'll ever need to use as a Shaman and it does it all from ONE macro, so basically as I explain you just use the "Mother" macro and spam it, and it will do everything for you ENJOY!

thor0118's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hy is anybody reading this ?? I need a help
    I want to make a lua macro for my warrior and i want to insert som + mcro into an another one .
    ma dps macro is
    statattack
    /run if IsUsableSpell("Victory Rush") then CastSpellByName("Victory Rush") end
    /run if (GetSpellCooldown("Heroic Throw"))==0 and (IsSpellInRange('Heroic Throw','target'))==1 then CastSpellByName("Heroic Throw") end
    /run local _,d,_ = GetSpellCooldown("Bloodrage") if (d == 0) then CastSpellByName("Bloodrage") end
    /run b={UnitBuff("player")} if not (b[1]=="Battle Shout" or b[1]=="Blessing of Might" or b[1]=="Greater Blessing of Might") and IsUsableSpell("Battle Shout") then CastSpellByName("Battle Shout") end
    /run if UnitBuff("player", "Slam!") then CastSpellByName("Slam") end
    /run local _,d,_ = GetSpellCooldown("Bloodthirst") if (d == 0) then CastSpellByName("Bloodthirst") end
    /run local _,a,_ = GetSpellCooldown("Whirlwind") if (a == 0) then CastSpellByName("Whirlwind") end
    /run if UnitPower("Player") > 57 then CastSpellByName("Heroic Strike") end
    /run local _,d,_ = GetSpellCooldown("Execute") if (d == 0) then CastSpellByName("Execute") end
    /run StaticPopup_Hide("MACRO_ACTION_FORBIDDEN")

and i want to insert rend to my rota with stance swap can someone help me ??

Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3839404142