0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hello ganzerker

looks good, semi way you solved the aspect problem like me, gratz for the macro ... have fun ..

and thx for rep

ps a harde nut is the problem to switch between water and lightning shield ... but i also solved this problem ..

LuaNinja Macro Collection
    ganzerker's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by spudstar99 View Post
    hello ganzerker

looks good, semi way you solved the aspect problem like me, gratz for the macro ... have fun ..

and thx for rep

ps a harde nut is the problem to switch between water and lightning shield ... but i also solved this problem ..
    why's it hard, in theory its same thing isn't it? except w/ charges

Ssateneth's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The posted balance druid macro set is not correct. It will switch back to starfire after the eclipse is over. A real dps rotation would have it keep casting wrath until another eclipse occurs,then switch to starfire.

Elitetech's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    3/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ssateneth View Post
    The posted balance druid macro set is not correct. It will switch back to starfire after the eclipse is over. A real dps rotation would have it keep casting wrath until another eclipse occurs,then switch to starfire.
    No.. Just no
    Knowledge is often mistaken for intelligence. This is like mistaking a cup of milk for a cow.

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm going to go out on a limb and post my own LuaNinja-assisted macro collection for Arms Warriors because I was unsatisfied with the provided one. Unfortunately, I also have my setup as I like to call a Spam bar; I have an autoclicker program of sorts that spams several keys nearly simultaneously but in succession. However, I've modified the macros so you can use it for your 1 button spam. So, here we go. Make sure you read the whole thing.

Aquires the nearest target and starts attacking
    Charge whenever the ability is available (Off the GCD so its a "free" ability, generates rage, and counters knockbacks automatically)
    Bloodrage whenever at 45 or less rage (Off the GCD as well)
    Heroic Strike when >= 85 rage and >20% target HP. HS does not generate rage on hit but it works as a good dump when capped. Also not on the GCD.
    Rend if target does not have an application of rend not applied by you. (WARNING: This can bug in certain situations with multiple warriors depending on which slot the rend debuff goes into. I have not found a way to avoid it yet.) EDIT: Fixed the macro. Now checks for all debuffs if you have your own rend up.
    Mortal Strike when enemy HP > 20% and you do not have the Sudden Death buff. Will cast before Overpower but if rage is lacking, overpower will be cast instead. I have a different priority at <20% below. You generally use rage more efficiently and deal more dps by omitting Mortal Strike at <20%. Also I often get chain procs of Sudden Death and I do not want to waste them.
    Overpower only if you do not have the Sudden Death buff.
    Execute: This ability precedes all other GCD abilities except for Rend due to possibilities of chain procs.
    Slam non-players ONLY when target is >20%, rage is >=45, Mortal Strike is on cooldown, and you do not have Sudden Death or Taste for Blood procs active. Slam slows down your swing timer and consumes a GCD so it has a lot of conditionals. Players move around too much too so theres no point to cast slam.
    Cast Heroic Throw if unable to cast anything else, due to have no rage requirement.
    When at <20%, it will continue to keep rend up, but it will no longer cast MS, HS, or Slam. Instead, it will spam Execute and only Overpower if the taste for Blood buff is up and not the Sudden Death. (It will execute first to clear the Sudden Death proc because it will leave at least 10 rage.) Reasoning for keeping rend and overpower up; Rend does considerable damage still for the full 18 sec and the GCD triggered by Overpower is 1 sec compared to 1.5 sec on other abilities. It also has a very small rage cost which gives a chance for rage to generate from white hits.
    Also there is a modifier added so if you hold shift down, you will go into 'cleave' mode where you will Keep Sweeping Strikes on cooldown and Cleave at >=70 rage.
    I also have Battle Shout + Commanding Shout macros but you have to choose which one to put up depending on existing raid buffs. As of now, I do not know how to integrate this into a 1 button macro.

SO, wall of text aside, here we go. Macro names are above the code boxes, excluding explanations in paranthesis. You can name the first macro whatever you want.

Start (Starts attack, charges, bloodrage, and a check for mortal strike cooldown and if target isn't a player before going to slam macro)
    Code:
    /startattack
    /cast Charge
    /run if (UnitPower('player'))<=45 then CastSpellByName('Bloodrage') end
    /run if not UnitIsPlayer('target') and GetSpellCooldown("Mortal Strike")~=0 then RunMacro("S") end
    /run RunMacro("R")
    R (Rends if you do not have your own application of rend up.)
    Code:
    /run i=1 while(i<=40)do a={UnitDebuff("target",i)} if(a[1]=="Rend" and a[8]=="player")then break elseif(i==40)then CastSpellByName("Rend") i=i+1 else i=i+1 end end
    /run RunMacro("M")
    M (Mortal Strike when target HP >20% and Sudden Death buff is not up.)
    Code:
    /run if (UnitHealth("target")/UnitHealthMax("target")>0.2) and GetSpellCooldown("Mortal Strike") ==0 and not UnitBuff("player","Sudden Death") and (UnitPower('player'))>=30 then CastSpellByName("Mortal Strike") end
    /run RunMacro("O")
    O (Spams overpower when target >20% and Sudden Death is not on player. Also coincidently casts if lacking on rage but MS is off cooldown)
    Code:
    /run if (not UnitBuff("player","Sudden Death") and (UnitHealth("target")/UnitHealthMax("target")>0.2)) and UnitBuff("player","Taste for Blood") and (UnitPower('player'))>=5 then CastSpellByName("Overpower") end
    /run RunMacro("E")
    E (Macro to cast Execute when >20%. Prior conditionals put this as 2nd priority cast next to Rend even though its late in the sequence)
    Code:
    /run if (UnitHealth("target")/UnitHealthMax("target")>0.2) and UnitBuff("player","Sudden Death") and (UnitPower('player'))>=10 then CastSpellByName("Execute") end
    /run RunMacro ("D")
    D (Checks for <20% HP and runs the <20% HP macro if true, else moves to T. Would've fit in a previous macro but they were full. Also has the cleave + sweeping strikes code when shift is held down)
    Code:
    /run if (UnitHealth("target")/UnitHealthMax("target")<=0.2) then RunMacro("L") else RunMacro("T") end
    /run if (UnitPower('player'))>=70 and IsShiftKeyDown() then CastSpellByName('Cleave') end
    /cast [mod:shift] Sweeping Strikes
    T (Heroic Strike rage dump >=85 rage and >20% enemy HP. Will not HS if shift is held down for cleave mode. Also a low rage filler move, Heroic Throw, thats free of cost and does considerable damage)
    Code:
    /run if (UnitPower('player'))>=85 and (UnitHealth("target")/UnitHealthMax("target")>0.2) and not IsShiftKeyDown() then CastSpellByName('Heroic Strike') end
    /run if GetSpellCooldown("Heroic Throw") ==0 then CastSpellByName("Heroic Throw") end
    L (Low health macro. Spams Execute unless Taste for Blood is up and Sudden Death is not. Goes to "T" after for Heroic Throw)
    Code:
    /run if(not UnitBuff("Player","Sudden Death") and UnitBuff("Player","Taste for Blood")) and (UnitPower('player'))>=5 then CastSpellByName("Overpower")elseif (UnitPower('player'))>=10 then CastSpellByName("Execute")end
    /run RunMacro("T")
    S (Slam Macro. Only slams if MS on CD, >=45 rage, target = NPC, and both Sudden Death and tste for Blood are not up)
    Code:
    /run if (UnitHealth("target")/UnitHealthMax("target")>0.2) and (UnitPower('player'))>=45 and not UnitBuff("player","Sudden Death") and not UnitBuff("player","Taste for Blood")then CastSpellByName("Slam") end
    That's everything. I'm sure this code can be massively cleaned up or shortened, but I am a complete nubcake when it comes to code. All you need to do is spam the Start macro and it'll do everything for you except sunder, thunderclap, demo shout, and battle/commanding shout as far as an arms warrior goes. Remember that you can hold Shift to go into cleave mode for sweeping strikes and Cleave >=70 rage. I hope this is useful to someone.
    Last edited by Ssateneth; 11-21-2009 at 01:16 AM.

--__--'s Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here is my surv hunter macro

Code:
    /run p=((UnitHealth("target")/UnitHealthMax("target"))*100)
    /run local _,a,_ = GetSpellCooldown("Kill Shot") if (a == 0 and p < 20) then CastSpellByName("Kill Shot") end
    /run if not UnitDebuff("target", "Hunter's Mark") then CastSpellByName("Hunter's Mark") end
    /run if not UnitDebuff("target", "Serpent Sting") then CastSpellByName("Serpent Sting") end
    /run local _,d,_ = GetSpellCooldown("Black Arrow") if (d == 0) then CastSpellByName("Black Arrow") end
    /run if not UnitDebuff("target", "Explosive Shot") then local _,d,_ = GetSpellCooldown("Explosive Shot") if (d == 0) then CastSpellByName("Explosive Shot") end end
    /run local _,d,_ = GetSpellCooldown("Kill Command") if (d == 0) then CastSpellByName("Kill Command") end
    /run local _,d,_ = GetSpellCooldown("Aimed Shot") if (d == 0) then CastSpellByName("Aimed Shot") end
    /run local _,d,_ = GetSpellCooldown("Steady Shot") if (d == 0) then CastSpellByName("Steady Shot") end

toxicsnipe's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the prospecting/milling macro is amazing..
    Thanks alot

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also have a non-fail WORKING balance druid macro set. It flawlessly transitions between wrath and starfire nukes depending on which eclipse buff you have and it will keep on casting the same spell post eclipse until the other eclipse procs. Also will keep up an instance of Faerie fire if not present (also checks for feral faerie fire which works), and an instance of your moonfire and insect swarm debuffs.

In order for this to work, you also need to set some CVars with this macro. Simply run it when you have luaninja loaded and you are logged on. If you DC or relog, you need to run it again.
    INITIALIZE
    Code:
    /run RegisterCVar("eclipse","Wrath")
    FF
    Code:
    /run if not UnitDebuff('target','Faerie Fire') and not UnitDebuff('target','Faerie Fire (Feral)') then CastSpellByName('Faerie Fire')end
    /run RunMacro("DOT")
    DOT
    Code:
    /run a={UnitDebuff('target','Moonfire')}if(a[8]~='player')then CastSpellByName('Moonfire')end
    /run b={UnitDebuff('target','Insect Swarm')}if(b[8]~='player')then CastSpellByName('Insect Swarm')end
    /run RunMacro("NUKE")
    NUKE
    Code:
    /run a={UnitBuff('player','Eclipse')}if(a[3]=="Interface\\Icons\\Ability_Druid_Eclipse")then SetCVar("eclipse","Starfire")elseif(a[3]=="Interface\\Icons\\Ability_Druid_EclipseOrange")then SetCVar("eclipse","Wrath")end CastSpellByName(GetCVar("eclipse"))
    I hope this replaces the current moonkin macro on page 1 because it is incomplete and does not work with the current eclipse talent.

Also keep in mind, this is only useful for stuff that dies slowly (strong raid trash + bosses.) Not suggested for weak mobs like anub beetles or 5 man heroic trash. I'm thinking about adding in conditions to omit FF and insect swarm if the mob has less than 150k HP and isn't a player. If you want to manage your own dots, or only the nuke cycle is important to you, then feel free to use only the nuke macro.

Originally Posted by Elitetech View Post
    No.. Just no
    Did you even bother to look at how the talent works? If you're that arrogant, then you're rep farming imo because I'm suer some people just rep you instead of the people that made the macros. Either be helpful to the community and post stuff that actually works with the current build of WoW or... yeah. At least I'm trying to make an effort.
    Last edited by Ssateneth; 11-21-2009 at 03:44 PM.

osbornx22's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    here is my BETA def warrior tank macro for german client

#show heldenhafter stoß
    /startattack
    /cast verteidigungshaltung
    /cast sturmangriff
    /cast abfangen
    /cast blutrausch
    /cast [combat] spott
    /use [combat] 13
    /use [combat] 14

/run if (UnitPower("Player")) > 50 then CastSpellByName("Zauberreflexion") CastSpellByName("Heldenhafter Stoß") CastSpellByName("Schildblock") end

/run _, _, _, _, _, _, _, _, interruptAble = UnitCastingInfo("target"); if UnitCastingInfo("target") and not interruptAble and IsUsabelSpell("Schildhieb") then CastSpellByName("Schildhieb") elseif not UnitBuff("player", "Befehlsruf") then CastSpellByName("Befehlsruf") elseif not UnitDebuff("target", "Demoralisierender Ruf") then CastSpellByName("Demoralisierender Ruf") elseif (GetSpellCooldown("Berserkerwut") == 0) then CastSpellByName("Berserkerwut") elseif (GetSpellCooldown("Erschütternder Schlag") == 0) then CastSpellByName("Erschütternder Schlag") elseif (GetSpellCooldown("Schockwelle") == 0) then CastSpellByName("Schockwelle") elseif (GetSpellCooldown("Schildschlag") == 0) then CastSpellByName("Schildschlag") elseif (GetSpellCooldown("Donnerknall") == 0) then CastSpellByName("Donnerknall") elseif IsUsableSpell("Rache") then CastSpellByName("Rache") else CastSpellByName("Verwüsten") end

Thanks G/R
    3/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also have a non-fail WORKING balance druid macro set. It flawlessly transitions between wrath and starfire nukes
    Shortening down.
    To be honest mate I think that collecting all the working macros and even STATING that they should rep the people who created them isn't rep farming and actually contributing, I'm a site donator(which even states that I'm contributing more than 200+rep people), I really couldn't care less about rep. I have never played a balance druid in raids but I see absolutely no reason to keep using wrath after the eclipse buff has disappered since Starfire unbuffed is higher dps than wrath unbuffed. I've read the talent twice and noticed the Each effect lasts 15 sec and has a separate 30 sec cooldown, but I wasn't sure what that meant so didn't put more thought into it.. All the macros I've made have been for alts and so far they've been working pretty good. Anyways, I'll put your macros into the front page...
    Last edited by Elitetech; 11-21-2009 at 06:07 PM.
    Knowledge is often mistaken for intelligence. This is like mistaking a cup of milk for a cow.

gman86's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has anyone a good PVE rotation macros for Unholy DK?

in such way that macros will use IT and PS not only when FF and BP fall down from target, and also will use DC only when RP >60 and Unholy Bright already ticked for 7 sec

For myself I can't make any working macros. May be some one make help )

Thanks G/R
    3/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by gman86 View Post
    Has anyone a good PVE rotation macros for Unholy DK?

in such way that macros will use IT and PS not only when FF and BP fall down from target, and also will use DC only when RP >60 and Unholy Bright already ticked for 7 sec

For myself I can't make any working macros. May be some one make help )
    My main is an unholy DK and I use the addon Facesmasher to make a 1button rotation.

Just download facesmasher and follow the instructions below.

Originally Posted by kildare View Post
    one tip for the others searching for real use of this nice piece of program....

get addon feralbynight ( rogue and druid feral optimal dps tool)

open file FeralbyNight.lua and search for the lines:
    local spell = ""
    local nextspell = ""
    local aoespell = ""
    local miscspell = ""
    local intspell = ""

just delete first local word:
    spell = ""
    local nextspell = ""
    local aoespell = ""
    local miscspell = ""
    local intspell = ""

save, and go write a macro with :
    /Run temp=spell
    /Run CastSpellByName(""..temp.."")

and you are done, one button to do all the hard work with rotation for max dps.

This will work with others addons like facesmash ones.

enjoy ...
    You can also remove the local from miscspell and intspell and make this macro

/Run temp=spell
    /Run tamp=miscspell
    /Run tump=intspell
    /Run CastSpellByName(""..tamp.."")
    /Run CastSpellByName(""..tump.."")

so if you don't have any runes or rp for your primary rotation it'll cast stuff like horn of winter and cast mind freeze when your target is casting.
    Last edited by Elitetech; 11-22-2009 at 11:26 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Elitetech View Post
    My main is an unholy DK and I use the addon Facesmasher to make a 1button rotation.

Just download facesmasher and follow the instructions below.

You can also remove the local from miscspell and intspell and make this macro

/Run temp=spell
    /Run tamp=miscspell
    /Run tump=intspell
    /Run CastSpellByName(""..tamp.."")
    /Run CastSpellByName(""..tump.."")

so if you don't have any runes or rp for your primary rotation it'll cast stuff like horn of winter and cast mind freeze when your target is casting.
    Face Smasher got banned or deleted on many addon sites for some reason. I looked and couldn't find anywhere to download it from.

joell28's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    can some one explain wtf this is ? pm me if u want

Thanks G/R
    3/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Face Smasher got banned or deleted on many addon sites for some reason. I looked and couldn't find anywhere to download it from.
    FaceSmasher.rar

already removed all the necesarry lines, simply use the macro..

Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast