What is this UI? menu

User Tag List

#ClumsyWizard's Avatar Contributor The Clumsiest of Wizards CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    3/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What is this UI?

I was googling for cluttered UI pictures when I came across this gem. Now I'm curious, I'm not a fan of cheesecake hot anime babes, but this is an exception.

Pic: https://i.imgur.com/hFFEI.jpg

Anyone know of it? Or atleast the name of it?

What is this UI?
    Dr. Doom's Avatar Elite User

Thanks G/R
    4/7
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some weaboo probably made it lol. Seems a little too over the edge and not resource friendly lol, I may be wrong, but I have NEVER seen anything like this before lol.

Thanks G/R
    3/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know right?

I have a feeling that it might be decently shopped together, and really well, but I've truely never seen anything like this and I must have it.

Vyre's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He probably shopped the stuff himself, it's not really because it's shopped decently together, he just took a bunch of random renders and threw on top of eachother and took some brushed and made some art design background, i think you could easily make it yourself, if you spend a couple of hours on it easily, and probably make it nicer than that.

Not into anime myself, and think it makes it really clutty imo, but it's very unique

Thanks G/R
    3/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vyre, what would be a decent base UI addon to base it off of?

I currently use LUI and a custom layout for it that makes it look like I am piloting a mech from the Mechwarrior series. I picture I posted in the bawx was a bit outdated.

intense3's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    haha! omg this made me laugh

Vyre's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Valkyr Supersoldier View Post
    Vyre, what would be a decent base UI addon to base it off of?

I currently use LUI and a custom layout for it that makes it look like I am piloting a mech from the Mechwarrior series. I picture I posted in the bawx was a bit outdated.
    Just find an addon that lets you make panels, where you can put textures on it (PNG's since you want them to be transparent, if you want the "paint" effect thats on the right side of the screen etc) and then make the textures inside photoshop once you know the sizes you want it to be. Use Dominos or Bartender for his Action bars, whichever you prefer the most. Other than that, he uses X-perl for unit frames. His map is just the same as all the other stuff on his UI, a panel behind it with some color on it.

So the addons you want to use, to get his look would be these:

X-perl (please use Pitbull v4 and take the time to learn it, it looks good, and i HATE x-perl. If you like it, go with it though )
    KGpanels (Or any other addon that lets you make panels and put textures on it)
    Bartender or Dominos
    Tidy Plates (If you also download Tidy Plates: Clean Plates skin it makes them look awesomo imo)

You only really need those 3 addons and then a lot of photoshop work, if you're new at it, if you already know how to use photoshop pretty decently, this shouldn't be too hard to make. You can make this so much better than his, just by using some cooler brush settings etc, for the edge of the panels, and make it look even cooler.

If you have problems with the textures etc. i can try and help you out.

Edit:
    Also if you use Tidy Plates you can make them look insanely awesome, and give them some kind of anime'ish look, as an example someone changed the bars out with three hearts, taken from zelda, which actually looked pretty nice, but i'm too much of a minimalist too use them ^^
    Last edited by Vyre; 06-09-2011 at 05:39 PM.

Anonie's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why doesn't someone ask him? Teppeii @ Auchindoun - Game - World of Warcraft his name's on there and a search on us/eu shows him as the ONLY toon. I would, but I don't have an EU account. On the same note, anyone have any idea what http://i56.tinypic.com/23rvkzk.jpg is?

TehVoyager's Avatar I just love KuRIoS
    Thanks G/R
    85/470
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Anonie View Post
    My eyes bled a little and my esophagus lept through my throat to throttle my brain when i considered looking into that.

Kaltac's Avatar Site Donator
    Thanks G/R
    0/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Anonie View Post
    omg it burns!!!