0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LF NeilyoUI for TBC, my last chance.

hey guys, i recently started playing again since i found a working TBC realm dedicated to pvp (Clan Templates Release) and since its really hard to find a good ui and i was used to neilyos one back in the day i was wondering if anyone could link it? the official and only link i can find on the internets is this one [ame="http://files.filefront.com/NeilyoBindsfont+Jan18+09zip/;13020416;/fileinfo.html"]Video Game Downloads[/ame] , i also found a thread on mmowned (http://www.mmowned.com/forums/ui-mac...neilyo-ui.html) but ofc the link is dead.
    i really need help here, its not that im just another stupid neilyo fanboy, (was #7 in my bg) its just that its a quick way to set up everything you need and i love the simplicity of the ui, and building my own is gonna be nearly impossible since most sites has taken down 2.4.3 addons.

LF NeilyoUI for TBC, my last chance.
    ISeeWhatUDid's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The unit frames are rupture tourney. And he uses proximo, but gladius is better. Thats it really.