0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Xpadder macros question

Been using Xpadder in conjunction with an Xbox 360 controller for a while now. The way I use it is just mashing keys ('facerolling' or whatever). Xpadder has a function whereby you can I'd create your own macro for a key press, assigning various keys to a single button press (like press the button once and it'll activate 1,2,3 and 4, although simultaneously), and even put delays into the command chain (enabling you to put a macro together which will bypass the global cooldown). So I could put theoretically put an entire DPS rotation together, and assign it to a single button on my controller. This would make things much easier, faster, simpler and I think I'd have a lot more fun without frantically mashing buttons all the time.

The issue is that this apparently violates the holy script of Blizzard's ToU. I was on the battle net forums, and all of these blizzard worshipping sycophants were outraged that anyone dare question the wisdom of their Blizzard overlords and their decree of 'one button push should onlyactivate one ability or trigger the global cooldown once.'. In their view, anything else counts as 'automation', and if caught, you stand to get your account banned.

So, what I'd like to know is how likely I am to get caught putting an entire DPS rotation together on a single button. I know Blizzard installs Warden on every computer with WoW on it.

Xpadder macros question