0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Improved Fish Buddy Bot

Greetings my mmowned pplz, I made a discovery the other day and I just decided to post it here. I realize my old posts were noobish and whatnot, but this one is not a question. Anyways, here's what it is:

I have been using Fishbuddy for a month now, and it is great. You can leave it on for along time and when you come back your inventory is full of fish. Now, most of you who use it probably wish there was an option to destroy fish you don't need automatically. I looked around, and found this good addon that goes really well with it, and if you set it up right you can make it to only keep what kind of fish you want, so that your inventory doesn't get full of what you don't need. It is called Auto-Destroy, and you can get it here:

http://www-en.curse-gaming.com/downl.../auto-destroy/

When you download this, install it like you would any other addon. Now, I don't have the link to Fishbuddy, but you can find it on these forums. Anyways, how it works is you set your location, and type in the loot you want to destroy. Best thing to do is fish one night in the location you wish to keep fishing in, and put the fish on the list you don't need.

<<BE WARY THAT IF IT ISN'T CONFIGURED CORRECTLY< IT MAY MESS UP AND DELETE YOUR VALUED ITEMS! MAKE SURE YOU SET BOTH THE BARS TO DELETE NONE, BUT ONLY DELETE THE ITEM ON THE ALWAYS DESTROY LIST!>>

Anyways, it's easy to set up, only takes 2 minutes, and within no time you can get the fish you want, and not have to worry about your inventory getting full of fish you don't need. This will make it possible for the bot to catch more of the fish you want, because you'll have alot more inventory space. Anyways, check this out. I promise it will make your fish-catching alot easier and more profitable.

:evil_laugh: :hitit:

-----)(Please leave the copyright text intact)(-----
    This post is copyright by the user posting it and MMOwned.com - World of Warcraft Exploits,Hacks, Bots and Guides, where it was posted. You may not copy or reproduce this information on any other site without written permission from both the poster and MMOwned.com

Improved Fish Buddy Bot
    Flying Piggy's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Improved Fish Buddy Bot

Yeah , or use Loot Filter .
    http://wow-en.curse-gaming.com/downl...7/loot-filter/

---Moved to the UI section---
    Last edited by Flying Piggy; 04-17-2007 at 08:59 PM.

Dragonshadow's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Improved Fish Buddy Bot

wait, this is a macro, not a bot?