0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Release] Feral DPS Druid Lua Macro

Just like my hunter release, since I am not playing my druid anymore, might as well release this for the short time remaining we have PLUA unlockers available. I would like to thank CaptJesus, Ssateneth, Chaotic. If I left anyone out, I apologize.

How to use:

- Download Hack or Devpad
    - Make a hack or devpad page and stick the feraldps content into it.
    - Make a macro specifically to call the hack or devpad feraldps macro.
    - Make a normal macro called aoedruid and stick the aoedruid contents into it
    - Copy the above 2 macros onto your button bar.
    - Use the aoedruid switch accordingly.
    - Put Ravage on your bar, and find out where it is mapped to. Change the /click BT4Button27 to whatever correlates to yours to cast Ravage! when appropriate.

*****NOTE*****
    I currently have something that I use to determine my character's position in relation to the targets. If you do not have something to achieve the same result, you will have to find one, make one yourself, or change the macro to suit your needs.

The switch (aoedruid) changees a variable within the feraldps macro and will perform different priorities. Press it once to achieve one flag, again to revert back. Rinse and repeat.

If you have any questions, let me know.

aoedruid
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /run if aoed==nil then aoed=1 SetMacroSpell("aoedruid","Swipe") elseif aoed==1 then aoed=nil SetMacroSpell("aoedruid","Shred") end
    feraldps
    Code:
    ------INITIALIZE------
    cast=CastSpellByName

------THREAT------
    local t={UnitDetailedThreatSituation("player","target")}
    if GetNumPartyMembers()>0 and (t[1]==1 or (t[5] ~=nil and t[5]>25000 and t[3]>90)) and GetSpellCooldown("Cower")==0 and select(2,IsUsableSpell("Cower")) then
      cast("Cower")
    end

------INTERRUPTS------
    if UnitCastingInfo("target") and select(9,UnitCastingInfo("target"))==false and IsSpellInRange("Skull Bash(Cat Form)","target")==1 and GetSpellCooldown("Skull Bash(Cat Form)")==0 and IsUsableSpell("Skull Bash(Cat Form)") and select(2,IsUsableSpell("Skull Bash(Cat Form)"))==nil and (select(6,UnitCastingInfo("target"))/1000)-GetTime()<.60 and UnitIsPlayer("target") then
      cast("Skull Bash(Cat Form)")
    end

if select(8,UnitChannelInfo("target"))==false and IsSpellInRange("Skull Bash(Cat Form)","target")==1 and GetSpellCooldown("Skull Bash(Cat Form)")==0 and IsUsableSpell("Skull Bash(Cat Form)") and select(2,IsUsableSpell("Skull Bash(Cat Form)"))==nil and UnitIsPlayer("target") then
      cast("Skull Bash(Cat Form)")
    end

------CAT CHECKS, DOTS, ETC------    
    if (UnitDebuff("target","Mangle") and select(7,UnitDebuff("target","Mangle"))-GetTime()>5) or UnitDebuff("target","Hemorrhage") or UnitDebuff("target","Trauma") then
    bl=0 else bl=1
    end

if IsSpellInRange("Rake","target")==0 and GetSpellCooldown(49376)==0 and GetSpellCooldown("Shred")==0 and IsSpellInRange("Feral Charge","target")==1 and not (UnitName("target")=="Valiona" or UnitName("target")=="Theralion" or UnitName("target")=="Magmatron" or UnitName("target")=="Magmaw" or UnitName("target")=="Nefarian") then
      CastSpellByID(49376)
    end

if GetShapeshiftForm()==3 and GetSpellCooldown("Tiger's Fury")==0 and GetSpellCooldown("Shred")==0 and UnitPower("player")<=26 and IsSpellInRange("Rip")==1 then
      cast("Tiger's Fury")
    end

if not UnitDebuff("target","Rip","Cat Form","player") then
      ripremain=0
    elseif UnitDebuff("target","Rip","Cat Form","player") then 
      ripremain=select(7,UnitDebuff("target","Rip","Cat Form","player"))-GetTime()
    end

if not UnitDebuff("target","Rake","Cat Form","player") then
      rkremain=0
    elseif UnitDebuff("target","Rake","Cat Form","player") then 
      rkremain=select(7,UnitDebuff("target","Rake","Cat Form","player"))-GetTime()
    end

if not UnitBuff("player","Savage Roar") then
      srremain=0
    elseif UnitBuff("player","Savage Roar") then 
      srremain=select(7,UnitBuff("player","Savage Roar"))-GetTime()
    end

if GetSpellCooldown("Tiger's Fury")==0 then
      tfremain=0
    elseif GetSpellCooldown("Tiger's Fury")~=0 then 
      tfremain=GetSpellCooldown("Tiger's Fury")+select(2,GetSpellCooldown("Tiger's Fury"))-GetTime()
    end

if GetShapeshiftForm()==3 and UnitLevel("target")==-1 and GetSpellCooldown("Berserk")==0 and GetSpellCooldown("Shred")==0 and IsSpellInRange("Rip")==1 and tfremain>15 then 
      cast("Berserk")
    end

------MAIN------
    if GetShapeshiftForm()==3 and IsStealthed() and IsSpellInRange("Pounce","target")==1 and select(2,IsUsableSpell("Pounce"))==nil then
      cast("Pounce")
    elseif GetShapeshiftForm()~=3 then
      return
    end

if aoed then
      if select(2,IsUsableSpell("Swipe(Cat Form)"))==nil and GetSpellCooldown("Swipe")==0 and IsSpellInRange("Mangle(Cat Form)","target")==1 and not IsStealthed() then
        cast("Swipe(Cat Form)")
      end
    elseif not aoed then
      if (not UnitDebuff("target","Faerie Fire") or (UnitDebuff("target","Faerie Fire") and select(4,UnitDebuff("target","Faerie Fire"))<2)) and IsSpellInRange("Faerie Fire (Feral)","target")==1 and GetSpellCooldown("Faerie Fire (Feral)")==0 and not IsStealthed() then
        cast("Faerie Fire (Feral)")
      elseif UnitBuff("player","Stampede") and GetSpellCooldown("Shred")==0 and IsSpellInRange("Mangle(Cat Form)","target")==1 and not IsStealthed() then
        RunMacroText("/click BT4Button27")
      elseif IsShiftKeyDown() and select(2,IsUsableSpell("Swipe(Cat Form)"))==nil and GetSpellCooldown("Shred")==0 and IsSpellInRange("Mangle(Cat Form)","target")==1 and not IsStealthed() then
        cast("Swipe(Cat Form)")
      elseif bl==1 and GetSpellCooldown("Mangle(Cat Form)")==0 and select(2,IsUsableSpell("Mangle(Cat Form)"))==nil and GetSpellCooldown("Shred")==0 and IsSpellInRange("Mangle(Cat Form)","target")==1 and not IsStealthed() then
        cast("Mangle(Cat Form)")
      elseif UnitBuff("player","Stampede") and select(7,UnitBuff("player","Stampede"))-GetTime()<2 and IsSpellInRange("Mangle(Cat Form)","target")==1 and GetSpellCooldown("Shred")==0 and not IsStealthed() then
      elseif UnitHealth("target")/UnitHealthMax("target")<.25 and ripremain>0 and ripremain<=5 and GetComboPoints("player","target")>0 and select(2,IsUsableSpell("Ferocious Bite"))==nil and IsSpellInRange("Mangle(Cat Form)","target")==1 and GetSpellCooldown("Shred")==0 then
        cast("Ferocious Bite")
      elseif GetComboPoints("player","target")==5 and select(2,IsUsableSpell("Rip"))==nil and (not UnitDebuff("target","Rip","Cat Form","player") or ripremain<=8) and ripremain<tfremain and IsSpellInRange("Rip","target")==1 and GetSpellCooldown("Shred")==0 then
        cast("Rip") 
      elseif UnitBuff("player","Tiger's Fury") and select(2,IsUsableSpell("Rake"))==nil and (not UnitDebuff("target","Rake","Cat Form","player") or (UnitDebuff("target","Rake","Cat Form","player") and rkremain<9)) and IsSpellInRange("Rake","target")==1 and GetSpellCooldown("Shred")==0 and not IsStealthed() then
        cast("Rake")
      elseif select(2,IsUsableSpell("Rake"))==nil and (not UnitDebuff("target","Rake","Cat Form","player") or (UnitDebuff("target","Rake","Cat Form","player") and rkremain<3)) and (UnitPower("player")>70 or tfremain+0.8>rkremain) and IsSpellInRange("Rake","target")==1 and GetSpellCooldown("Shred")==0 and not IsStealthed() then
        cast("Rake")
      elseif UnitBuff("player","Clearcasting") and IsSpellInRange("Shred","target")==1 and GetSpellCooldown("Shred")==0 and not IsStealthed() then
        if AmIBehind==true then
          cast("Shred") 
        else 
          cast("Mangle(Cat Form)") 
        end
      elseif (not UnitBuff("player","Savage Roar") or (UnitBuff("player","Savage Roar") and srremain<=2)) and UnitPower("player")>25 and GetComboPoints("player","target")>0 and GetComboPoints("player","target")<3 and GetSpellCooldown("Shred")==0 and not IsStealthed() then
        cast("Savage Roar")
      elseif GetComboPoints("player","target")==5 and ripremain>6 and select(2,IsUsableSpell("Ferocious Bite"))==nil and IsSpellInRange("Ferocious Bite","target")==1 and GetSpellCooldown("Shred")==0 and not IsStealthed() then
        cast("Ferocious Bite")
      elseif UnitBuff("player","Stampede") and not UnitBuff("player","Clearcasting") and UnitBuff("player","Tiger's Fury") and IsSpellInRange("Rake","target")==1 and GetSpellCooldown("Shred")==0 and not IsStealthed() then
      elseif select(2,IsUsableSpell("Shred"))==nil and IsSpellInRange("Shred","target")==1 and GetSpellCooldown("Shred")==0 and not IsStealthed() then
        if AmIBehind==true then
          cast("Shred") 
        else
          cast("Mangle(Cat Form)") 
        end
      end
    end

[Release] Feral DPS Druid Lua Macro
    SprayPlaster's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks a lot for these macros mate, really really appreciate them. I'm kind of worried about the "short time remaining" part though =/. +reps

jereminion's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice but could you work on a tank
    my artist web sizzle www.jeremynative.com

vorn10's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello. Ty so much for that.
    But shred doesnt work for me when iam behinde target, never, even on dummies or players. Mangle working after shred. Tried to change smt but no idea how to get it works.

EDIT
    it looks like command "AmIBehind" not working (maybe iam doing something wrong)
    I did something like that:

If AmIBehind==true then
    cast("Shred")
    end

nothing happen so i did same but added

else
    cast("Mangle(Cat Form)")

so it was spamming Mangle all time.

Found one more thing, in ur general macro i changed "=" near AmIBehind to "~" and it now using shred too but when i move in front of target it says "u must be behind target" not changing to use Mangle. No idea what mean "~".
    Last edited by vorn10; 07-21-2011 at 07:32 PM.

demisehi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vorn10 - You clearly didn't read my entire post.

*****NOTE*****
    I currently have something that I use to determine my character's position in relation to the targets. If you do not have something to achieve the same result, you will have to find one, make one yourself, or change the macro to suit your needs.
    With that said, the change you made will work fine, but it will require you to worry about your positioning for shred. If you cannot be behind the boss, the Blizzard warning will appear as you mentioned above.

vorn10's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mine english isnt so good so... u have prog which says to ur script that u are behind target and it cast shred? and if it says u arent behind it cast mangle? do i understand u?

Hmm just read what u wrote under quote :P 5 min after... it is 3 am ;o

So i should remove that warnings if want swaping betwen mangle and shred, depending on position?
    Just read that
    "There is no way to detect if you are behind the target for Shred...so it just casts Shred and assumes you are smart enough to stand behind."

One more EDIT:
    Skull bash doesnt working too.
    Last edited by vorn10; 07-21-2011 at 08:22 PM.

Ultraviolence's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He loads a custom lua script to determine his position to the target. I made something like that, but it's kinda inefficient/useless at the moment.

k4hn's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by demisehi View Post
    Vorn10 - You clearly didn't read my entire post.

With that said, the change you made will work fine, but it will require you to worry about your positioning for shred. If you cannot be behind the boss, the Blizzard warning will appear as you mentioned above.
    m8, would you mind sharing your 'behind' script?

jereminion's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    *****NOTE*****

what is it -,-
    my artist web sizzle www.jeremynative.com

rsanviral's Avatar Master Sergeant CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (67%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for this, it served as a example for me to learn LUA from