Buy Dupe-method Site menu

User Tag List

MistiServices's Avatar Contributor Top Quality - Low Price !
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    79/78
    Trade Feedback
    347 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Buy Dupe-method Site

One of my friends linked me site Gold dupe exploit, easy to follow..

I will not use it ofc, but just wanna link it here in case someone decide to go for it or someone who have exp with such methods.Its probbly scam,dont know who will send 500euros to someone who claims its legit trader.

Buy Dupe-method Site
    D3Boost's Avatar 🔥 www.D3Boost.com 🔥 PROFESSIONAL BOOSTING SERVICES

Thanks G/R
    210/462
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    100% scam, already been discussed in a few different threads. No one in their right mind would sell something for 49 Euros when you can make thousands from that dupe if kept private.

https://who.godaddy.com/whoisstd.asp...UUkgE4HrqEY4q6
    ✅ CONTACT DETAILS ✅

✅ DISCORD: D3Boost#2193 ✅ SKYPE: d3pleveling

3. Thanks ProfessionalHedy (1 members gave Thanks to D3Boost for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    79/78
    Trade Feedback
    347 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    y thats why i made thread,hopefully potential buyers will google it before.

babygurl's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey all.. Just dropping in to say hi.. So I looked over all his videos..You can look them up on youtube. They are all on live servers so if its real or fake I wouldn't know.
    I've made exploits for wow back in 1.12.1 and given them to the admins of eliteforums back in those days.. Never used a gold dupe but I know of item dupes via lag and running into intances.

He does have a video that's current showing him with all the mail then looting the gold and buying items off AH, looting gold again to gold cap and buying stuff again on AH. Its no private server if people think this as all the players he did a /who on I had a check up on the EU armory and the 10 I checked by random came up real.

I'm not advertising for him, no clue who this guy is I'd be interested to know if it really works and yea I'm pretty stupid and may buy the gold dupe he has..but I got money to waste.. "a lil money".

The guy that made that site/dupes..etc was a member of the forums but was banned because people couldn't believe him and thought he was trolling. I'll tell you one thing all the people that begged him to show the exploit and method are well idiots. You got hack teams like Roav that only release exploits that they feel the public can have or that they know it will be found out insta and people will get suspended or banned but all the other exploits/hacks they make they keep private so lets say this guy did make a way to item dupe "which has been done before" or found a exploit in the item restore "hackers can do that" heck if hackers can hack into military servers, fbi, cia, pentagon..then blizzard would be a piece of cake.. So I can't see why its hard to believe if this guy has made a real exploit or not..

When a exploit comes out I'm sure everyone that leeches it wouldn't believe it could of been done..like the 1 kit kill that roav brought out for arena's and bgs like did you think that was possible?
    They also have made ways to dupe items via vendors but hey they can't be real cause they make a video on youtube showing you how... So this video has to be on a private server "well by everyone on ownedcore thinks that if you post a video of a exploit or a dupe its on a private server or a total fake".

I didn't even know that this guy was on ownedcore till I searched around..

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...ems-v-2-a.html (WoW 5.3 Ignore List Mailbox Bug [Potential Way to DUPE items] (v.2))

He posted that he may of found a dupe, people tried, some people managed to dupe some gold, allot of others couldn't do it, allot of people wanted to leech the method and in the end they marked him as a troll...ohhhhhhh k

Honestly if I found a way to dupe allot of gold I would either sell it or not tell anyone so I could profit off it.

People that want to leech a method that maybe really amazing end up making it get fixed instantly and people being banned so yea.. I would not tell anyone and if I did it be by selling it.

It's the same as bots.. You make a awesome bot cause you put time into making it.. You then have a choice to either sell it or give it for free.. You got HB = sell, rebot = sell, wrobot = sell, firehack = sell..etc

You also got top hackers that are on the darknet/deepweb that put time and effort to make a Zero Day exploit they aren't going to share it cause they know that the software company will patch it.. So they sell it but for allot, same with botnets and some backdoors.

Oh and also.. I was chatting to my friend today about this and his videos he made.. I looked over them heaps and he did also to check if anything was off.. The only thing I found off-putting was that he used lvl 1 characters so if you look them up they are there but you can't view them.. So you can't view how much gold they looted.

The other thing was as a laugh.. We were saying if we ended up working for Blizz as a game master or say a game master or dev got fired..I'd do a last big bang and implement some kinda backdoor or internal script to allow a dupe of some kind for gold just to get them back.. Like say one the IT guys that was just so pissed off at his boss or just had a bit of a hacker mindset and thought "hey I could make some extra money on the side if I create some kind of gold dupe, then i can sell gold" Funny hey...

Anyway I said my 2 cents and a lil more.

matrixonline's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is deception! I spent almost $ 200.00 with this guy and nothing dupe get ready! The only thing he does is ask for more and more money! I know, I'm dumb, but wanted to test and gave a vote of confidence for the guy!

Do not fall for it!

Thanks G/R
    79/78
    Trade Feedback
    347 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by matrixonline View Post
    It is deception! I spent almost $ 200.00 with this guy and nothing dupe get ready! The only thing he does is ask for more and more money! I know, I'm dumb, but wanted to test and gave a vote of confidence for the guy!

Do not fall for it!
    sorry to hear that

D3Boost's Avatar 🔥 www.D3Boost.com 🔥 PROFESSIONAL BOOSTING SERVICES

Thanks G/R
    210/462
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sylvanaseu View Post
    sorry to hear that
    I'm not, he deserves it if he really did pay him $200 for that.
    ✅ CONTACT DETAILS ✅

✅ DISCORD: D3Boost#2193 ✅ SKYPE: d3pleveling

Thanks G/R
    79/78
    Trade Feedback
    347 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by D3Pleveling View Post
    I'm not, he deserves it if he really did pay him $200 for that.
    wow dude thats harsh but understable

crunk001's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    100/47
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by babygurl View Post
    Hey all.. Just dropping in to say hi.. So I looked over all his videos..You can look them up on youtube. They are all on live servers so if its real or fake I wouldn't know.
    I've made exploits for wow back in 1.12.1 and given them to the admins of eliteforums back in those days.. Never used a gold dupe but I know of item dupes via lag and running into intances.

He does have a video that's current showing him with all the mail then looting the gold and buying items off AH, looting gold again to gold cap and buying stuff again on AH. Its no private server if people think this as all the players he did a /who on I had a check up on the EU armory and the 10 I checked by random came up real.

I'm not advertising for him, no clue who this guy is I'd be interested to know if it really works and yea I'm pretty stupid and may buy the gold dupe he has..but I got money to waste.. "a lil money".

The guy that made that site/dupes..etc was a member of the forums but was banned because people couldn't believe him and thought he was trolling. I'll tell you one thing all the people that begged him to show the exploit and method are well idiots. You got hack teams like Roav that only release exploits that they feel the public can have or that they know it will be found out insta and people will get suspended or banned but all the other exploits/hacks they make they keep private so lets say this guy did make a way to item dupe "which has been done before" or found a exploit in the item restore "hackers can do that" heck if hackers can hack into military servers, fbi, cia, pentagon..then blizzard would be a piece of cake.. So I can't see why its hard to believe if this guy has made a real exploit or not..

When a exploit comes out I'm sure everyone that leeches it wouldn't believe it could of been done..like the 1 kit kill that roav brought out for arena's and bgs like did you think that was possible?
    They also have made ways to dupe items via vendors but hey they can't be real cause they make a video on youtube showing you how... So this video has to be on a private server "well by everyone on ownedcore thinks that if you post a video of a exploit or a dupe its on a private server or a total fake".

I didn't even know that this guy was on ownedcore till I searched around..

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...ems-v-2-a.html (WoW 5.3 Ignore List Mailbox Bug [Potential Way to DUPE items] (v.2))

He posted that he may of found a dupe, people tried, some people managed to dupe some gold, allot of others couldn't do it, allot of people wanted to leech the method and in the end they marked him as a troll...ohhhhhhh k

Honestly if I found a way to dupe allot of gold I would either sell it or not tell anyone so I could profit off it.

People that want to leech a method that maybe really amazing end up making it get fixed instantly and people being banned so yea.. I would not tell anyone and if I did it be by selling it.

It's the same as bots.. You make a awesome bot cause you put time into making it.. You then have a choice to either sell it or give it for free.. You got HB = sell, rebot = sell, wrobot = sell, firehack = sell..etc

You also got top hackers that are on the darknet/deepweb that put time and effort to make a Zero Day exploit they aren't going to share it cause they know that the software company will patch it.. So they sell it but for allot, same with botnets and some backdoors.

Oh and also.. I was chatting to my friend today about this and his videos he made.. I looked over them heaps and he did also to check if anything was off.. The only thing I found off-putting was that he used lvl 1 characters so if you look them up they are there but you can't view them.. So you can't view how much gold they looted.

The other thing was as a laugh.. We were saying if we ended up working for Blizz as a game master or say a game master or dev got fired..I'd do a last big bang and implement some kinda backdoor or internal script to allow a dupe of some kind for gold just to get them back.. Like say one the IT guys that was just so pissed off at his boss or just had a bit of a hacker mindset and thought "hey I could make some extra money on the side if I create some kind of gold dupe, then i can sell gold" Funny hey...

Anyway I said my 2 cents and a lil more.
    Mate, I have worked with this guy. It is one and the same person who is still on this forum. He scammed me for around 120 € in keys constantly telling he / his team, needs new ones to get a matching code.

There is no way in the world anyone would continue to feed this guy what he wants, indefinitely. I am not saying that he is not releasing actual working dupes to the public that players can then themselves make use off, no, but on the other hand there is no proof either that they really work. You can nearly fake all steps in the video. You can give yourself fake item-icons in your bank/inventory and you can add yourself fake currency, no problem. If this is legit, then this romanian guy has the WORST business model, ever.

He can provide NOTHING that would anyone trust him.

Back then I have talked to him in a humane manner that he should consider to release more proof, in order for us to continue. But he did refuse and even became agressive, why I would not believe him - that in itself is such a great proof of fraud, when one is unable to cooperate

Hands off!

This guy will get cops on his ass, big time. Dont worry. It is all a matter of time. I was too lazy in the past but took this occasion right here and actually forwarded it to our local police department here. Easy 6-digit value fraud through serial-key dublication, which will be dealt with shortly.
    Last edited by crunk001; 01-13-2016 at 09:15 AM.