Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Preventing a scam, does this work? (MIGRATING TO ANOTHER ACCOUNT)

Hey, I bought a awesome account by a dude. I got a picture of his ID, all his information etc. But I dont feel complete safe yet, since he can just "block" that picture and then, blizzard will demand a new picture of the ID with todays newspaper i.e.

So, im just wondering.. If I make a new battle.net account, with his name/d.o.b./country etc, and then migrating the characters from his original account, to my new account, are he able to call blizzard after x weeks/months and make them withdraw the characters?

I mean, I dont want to spend like 80 euro on new games, transfers etc just to end up sitting there with an empty account..

My friend got scammed last year, in may, and the scammer did exactly as above, and my friend couldn't make blizzard withdraw his characters and move them back to his "original account".

Does this still work?

P.S. Mods, please move this thread if i've have put it in the wrong section, im new here and can't find shit.

Take care.

Preventing a scam, does this work? (MIGRATING TO ANOTHER ACCOUNT)