Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Question] Sell scamed acc / Buy legit acc

Hei folks I need some help with this.

What I have: **2 scammed accounts - I only know the Full name and Email address for the first account and for the second one I know the secret answer (which I don't know if its correct one)
    **an unverified canadian paypal account

What I want to do: sell them, or at least just one of them and then buy a full info account from a site.

I think I can manage selling them, the question is about that unverified paypal account. Can I use it without any restrictions even if its not verified? I'm mainly new to paypal. As soon as I get the money from the scammed account I will buy an account from a site (please read the thread in the link below). I need a site I could use please.

For the selling part I'll be doing something like this:
    http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-gu...-accounts.html

+Rep for those who can help me! thanks in advance
    Warlocks repeat after me: "I WILL NOT DEATHCOIL ANY ROGUE THAT LOOKS LIKE A SHADOWPRIEST"

[Question] Sell scamed acc / Buy legit acc
    wow4Supplier's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you in the control of the e-mail adress?
    If yes,than that account you should sell first.No point in trying to sell accounts,of which you dont control the e-mail.
    So any accounts that you need to sell,you should try on MD Account WoW WAR FFXI Darkfall Online Warcraft Warhammer Buy Sell and Trade ,but beware,lots of scammers are there.

I think you can't use unverified paypal for reciving money.

You need help with anything else?

Orfz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't have control of the email adress... If I can't use that paypal account for reciving money there is no point in selling any of these accounts. So back to 0 somehow, I'll buy a new account and transfer a character from one of the scammed accounts.

Anyhow I would like any other suggestions, Thanks SalfauroS for the fast reply

EDIT: as I am in urgent need of a new account I'm looking for someone who has a wow and a tbc key, valid ofc... I'll be giving 2 accounts (scammed not full info), US and EU and some gamecard codes. PM if you think you got it. Thanks
    Last edited by Orfz; 03-08-2009 at 02:02 PM.
    Warlocks repeat after me: "I WILL NOT DEATHCOIL ANY ROGUE THAT LOOKS LIKE A SHADOWPRIEST"

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Buy a new account,and put the same first and last name,you know,the same info.Then you can transfer,and sell =]

Don't want to be a greedy bastard,but didn't you say you had a reward for helping :/

Orfz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Talking about greedy... Since you were the only one who answered my question I would've given you +rep but since you are ripping my eyes because you didn't receive any +rep yet I should keep away from the +rep button. You should have more patience in the future. I didn't said I will +rep everyone who post in this topic. I'm still thinking about giving you your "well deserved" rep.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry....But now I`m kinda pissed at people...Lots of people promise me rep/GCards/Accounts for my help and services,than just ignore me when I help them.If everyone gave me what they promised to,I would be about 10 accounts and 5 game cards richer.ATM waiting for 2 donators to answer me,because the havent given me the stuff they promised.They are not answering PMs.I hate that,and because of that,I thought you were ignoring/forgeting.

Soz

Orfz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You shouldn't judge all the people like that. I've given you your rep, gratz!

UP! Still waiting for more answers about that paypal account.

and this too:

as I am in urgent need of a new account I'm looking for someone who has a wow and a tbc key, valid ofc... I'll be giving 2 accounts (scammed not full info), US and EU and some gamecard codes. PM if you think you got it. Thanks

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thx.

Glad I could help.