0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Visa Giftcard and Verified Paypal - Final

So...does someone have a definitive answer on how to verify a PayPal account without confirming address or bank?

I've scanned the forums for hours on end for information on how to verify a PayPal account.

Eventually, I bought a prepaid $25 VISA Giftcard and wired through a Canadian VPN; added the credit card onto the fake account.

However, once I go to the main page and see the "Unverified" status, I click on it and it tells me 2 steps that I have to do.

1. Add a bank.
    2. Confirm a bank.

I go back to the credit card tab within profiles and click on verify credit card now, but it brings me back to the tab on adding and confirming a bank.

I heard GTA talk about social engineering the PayPal representative through complaint, google maps, and photoshopped utility bills. However, I was wondering if there was any easier way to do this.

At this point, my PayPal is still unverified, and I'm just wondering: has anybody had any success doing this?

What am I doing wrong? Any constructive feedback or criticism is appreciated.

If you can personally help, I'd appreciate it:
    AIM: NrthSnipr69
    MSN: [email protected]

Visa Giftcard and Verified Paypal - Final