0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wonder what I should do.

Okay, 2 days ago I hacked an account back that I sold to this kid that lives in the same city as me. We met in Real life. Today I got a email from him saying that account doesnt work. Can he track me down and do anything? And if he does what can he do?

Wonder what I should do.
    Saaen's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He can track you down if you gave him your address, or maybe he saw your car license plate number?

eztl's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Saaen View Post
    He can track you down if you gave him your address, or maybe he saw your car license plate number?
    didn't give him any of that. But he can't like sue me or anything right? Cause your not suppose to be trading WoW accounts.

sineater213's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No he can't do anything you can actually get him in trouble because buying wow accounts is illegal scamming or "hacking" them is nowhere near illegal. he can come looking for you with his huge cousins thats about it no law trouble.

eztl's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sineater213 View Post
    No he can't do anything you can actually get him in trouble because buying wow accounts is illegal scamming or "hacking" them is nowhere near illegal. he can come looking for you with his huge cousins thats about it no law trouble.
    thats good, and I will take his cousin on :P

stigggs's Avatar needhelpflashinxbox

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Found you

kathunx's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sineater213 View Post
    Stop telling people this. Buying World of Warcraft accounts is not illegal. You're giving wrong advice. "Hacking" in general IS illegal, regardless of how or why you're doing it. And if he choose to sue you in a CIVIL court, he could definitely win by proving the information for the account had monetary value and the time spent also had monetary value. It may not be against the law, but it's certainly punishable in civil court.

This guy can certainly find you and make your life hell. Don't listen to me though, because I just do it for a living.

"You can get much further with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone." - Al Capone

Trauts's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm guessing that since you met in real life, you live in a fairly large city, so he probably doesnt know you or of you. Unless you were a dumbass and gave him your real name, then you're probably fine. Most people wouldnt have the balls to sue you over a stupid WoW account, much less risk jail by beating you up. Also, unless the kid thinks hes a CIA agent, I doubt he memorized your license plate number.

sk8erevan's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kathunx View Post
    Stop telling people this. Buying World of Warcraft accounts is not illegal. You're giving wrong advice. "Hacking" in general IS illegal, regardless of how or why you're doing it. And if he choose to sue you in a CIVIL court, he could definitely win by proving the information for the account had monetary value and the time spent also had monetary value. It may not be against the law, but it's certainly punishable in civil court.

This guy can certainly find you and make your life hell. Don't listen to me though, because I just do it for a living.

Kathunx i respect you completely and you are legendary and all. But theres the thing your TOOO LEGENDARY haha not everyone is as skilled as you and in my opinion i dont think he'll be able to track you down unless he really wants too. He could hire some private investigators i suppose and have them look in and find you and then charge yo in civil court etc but that would all cost money and im thinking it would prolly cost more then the account is worth.
    PM me anytime for requests on anything you need. I will be more then happy to code for a couple people a week too.