0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Buying Gold from Blizzard ...kinda

My 1st post and hopfully I have something to contribute and hope its not a double post.

Just a theory, but let say you have a character name that someone else wants. You could sell it to them for gold. Probally most suited to RP servers. You might find someone willing to pay X ammount of gold and pay the blizzard fee, which you would have to fork out yourself aswell. (unless your level 1 where delete works) Everybody wins, even blizzard if the guy that wants your name is willing to pay the price in gold as well. I guess there are some people out there that would do this. Alternativlety you could use this as an excuse to take the gold and run.

so its kinda like paying the name change fee and getting gold from a player.

in the case of WoTLK Im sure you could grab all the deathknight names for now, and see if there's any profitable business for yourself in the future. New Servers, RP servers ect ect. Although I would suspect you'd probally get banned for advertising it.

for what its worth.

scain.

Buying Gold from Blizzard ...kinda
    Dregan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not trying to flame or anything but, if someone really wanted a name they would just use the special letters in the name as in Ăűô but, i can see how this would work if they wanted the name without special letters in it! +Rep